剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
拍下这段手♥机♥视频的人也确认了吗
Is that confirmed by whoever shot the cell phone video?
英格丽德·阿尔瓦雷斯
Uh, Ingrid Alvarez.
对了 她看到帕洛夫斯基在中枪前交出了什么
Yeah, she saw Parofsky hand something over before he got shot
所以她也以为是抢劫
so she thought it was a mugging, too.
很好
Great.
回归第一天吗
First day back?
我应该给你带些花儿的
I should have gotten you flowers.
这是给你老婆的
They're for your wife...
感谢她将我救了回来
For stitching me back together.
这些是给你的
And these are for you
这些是从手♥机♥里拷贝出来的图片
Hard copy stills taken from that cell phone.
视频取证的人尽可能的放大了图片
Video forensics enhanced the images as best they could.
所以我们现在只要弄明白
So now we just gotta figure out
为什么会有人想杀来自埃尔塞贡多的工程师
Why someone would want to hit an engineer from El segundo.
让弗里迪查一下帕洛夫斯基的背景
Have Vreede get into Parofsky's life--
朋友 家庭 银行账户 所有一切
Friends, family, bank accounts, whatever.
好的 我们要做什么
All right. What are we gonna do?
这位目击证人的名字叫什么
What was the name of that eyewitness?
英格丽德·阿尔瓦雷斯
Uh. Ingrid Alvarez.
我们去找她了解情况
We'll be talking to her.
如果她视频里的这个男人也是我闪影中出现的人
If the guy in her video is one of the men I saw in my vision,
那这是我们目前为止最好的线索 唯一的线索
This is our best lead so far-- our only lead.
我要让他消失 现在
I'm putting him away now.
还要找出幕后人物
Find out who sent him
务必让他在四月二十九日不能出现在这儿
And make sure he never shows up here on April 29th.
阿尔牺牲了自己证明我们能改变未来
Al sacrificed himself to prove we could change the future...
所以让我们改变它吧
So let's change it.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
-你还好吗 -嗨
- Everything okay? - Hey.
你 提早回来了
You're, uh, you're back early.
对 马克有工作要忙
Yeah. Uh, Mark had a w--a work thing.
发生了什么事
So what's going on here?
和往常一样
Oh, the usual.
你也没离开多久
You haven't been gone that long.
没事的
It's all right.
没事的 没事的
It's all right. It's all right.
没事的 没事的 没事的
It's all right. It's all right. It's all right.
真对不起 真对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
特蕾西 对不起
Tracy I'm sorry.
特蕾西 特蕾西 特蕾西
Tracy! Trace. Trace.
每天早上都这样醒来 真可悲
It's pathetic waking up every damn morning like this.
如果你和别人谈谈这事的话
Maybe if you'd just talk about it...
我说过了
I told you.
我不想谈这件事
I don't want to talk about it.
这可由不得你了
Well, I'm not giving you a choice anymore.
这两年以来
I've been grieving for you
我一直在悼念你 特蕾西
For two years, Trace.
两个月前 我甚至开棺验尸
Hell, I even had your grave exhumed two months ago
因为我一直相信你还活着
Because I was convinced that you were,you were alive.
如果你想继续隐瞒
If you want to keep hiding out here
想让我对外人 甚至对你母亲
If you want me to pretend to the world, your mom included,
假装你是真的死了
That you're still dead,
那你必须告诉我到底发生了什么
You have to tell me what happened.
自从经历了未来闪影
After what I saw in my flash-forward,
我现在什么都能相信
I'd believe anything at this point.
听我说 特蕾西 四个月后
Listen to me, Trace. Four months from now,
在阿富汗 我会坐在你身旁
I'm gonna be sitting by your side in Afghanistan.
你看见了这一幕 我也看见了这一幕
You saw it, and I saw it.
你难道不是为此回家的吗
Isn't that why you came home?
很显然 在某个时候
Obviously at some point,
我也会被卷进去 不管这是什么事
I'm gonna get involved, whatever it is.
所以我们别再兜圈子了 有话直说吧
So let's just cut to the chase and get started.
希姆科的儿子怎么样了
How about the Simcoe boy?
-我离开时他就应该出院了 -还没呢
- He was supposed to be discharged while I was gone. - Not yet.
他说小腿肌肉疼
He was complaining of calf pain,
我们拆掉石膏 做个了多普勒超声检查
So we removed the cast, did a doppler,
-发现他有下肢深静脉血栓 -开什么玩笑
- And the kid's got a D.V.T. - You're kidding me.
老天 这小子大概要等我当了奶奶
Man, I'm going to be a grandmother
-才能出院了 -我不懂
- Before this boy goes home. - I don't get it.
你为什么那么想摆脱他
Why are you so anxious to get rid of him?
是因为他爸爸 希姆科先生吗
Is it his dad Mr. Simcoe?
你为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
因为你们的关系很奇怪
Just that you guys have a weird relationship.
每次他一来 你就超级紧张
I mean, every time he comes around, you get crazy tense,
-而且 -本福特医生
- And - Dr. Benford?
刚才瓦利医生告诉了我迪伦的状况
Uh, actually, Dr. Varney just told me about Dylan's status.
这到底会有什么影响
Uh, what exactly are the ramifications
离开他的病床一会儿会有什么危险吗
would it be safe to leave the boy's bedside for a while?
我看见他在打肝磷脂
I see here that you have him on heparin.
这个剂量的并发症危险
Now the risk of complications at that dose
是相对最小的 对吗
Is relatively minimal. Is that correct?
抱歉 你是谁
I'm sorry. And you are?
-问得好 -我是病人家属的朋友
- A good question. - I'm a friend of the family.
我其实希望
Frankly, I was hoping
能把洛依德带出去透透气
To pry Lloyd away from the hospital for a while
吃份牛排 喝点马提尼 增进友情
Steak dinner, some fraternal martinis.
你能批准吗
Do you think you could see fit to sanction that?
那小子已经可以出院了
I mean, the boy is essentially ready to be discharged,
从我看到的表里的数据来判断
If I've read his chart correctly.
请给我看看
May I?
除了并发症以外
Uh, yeah. Barring any complications,
没有任何原因迪伦还需要在医院里
I see no reason why Dylan couldn't go home
-多待几天 -行了 就这么定了
- In the next couple of days. - Well, it's settled then.
洛依德 不论是你儿子的事 还是其他的事
Lloyd, you've been absolved of any guilt,
都不是你的错
Parental or otherwise.
太好了
Lovely.
十分感谢你的帮助
Thank you very much for your help.
不客气 瓦利医生
Of course. Dr. Varley.
腿真漂亮
Nice legs.
你是不是和那个女人睡了
Are you sleeping with that woman?
这不关你的事 西蒙
That is none of your concern, Simon.
你做什么都与我有关
Everything you do is my concern now,
自从你按下那封愚蠢电邮的发送键
Since you pressed "send" on that idiotic e-mail of yours
说到这 我想起今天来看你的目的了
Which brings me to the purpose of my visit.
不论你和迈希尔是否合作 我都要公开
I'm going public with or without Myhill's cooperation or yours.
没有帮助的话 没人会相信你
Good luck getting anyone to believe you without it.
-别想阻止我 -看来我们现在只能僵住了
- Good luck stopping me. - Well, it appears we're at an impasse.
有两种解决办法
There are two ways to settle this.
第一种 即花俏又庸俗
The first is, oh, so tawdry and public.
我自取其辱
I make a general annoyance out of myself,
-尽量在人多的地方闹事 -够了 西蒙
- Kick over as many anthills as possible - Enough, Simon.
或者我们用更文明的办法来解决
Or we settle this in a more... Civilized manner.
你说的"文明"是什么
Define "civilized."
你记得我们是怎么决定 申请斯隆会员的时候
Do you remember how we settled whose name would go first
谁的名字写在前面的问题吗
On the application for the Sloan fellowship?
德州扑克 没有限制
Texas hold'em, no holds barred.
你赢了 我们就公开 然后等死
You win, we go public, hang ourselves out to dry.
我赢了 你闭嘴 省省你的愧疚感
I win, you keep your mouth shut and your guilt in check,
为我们多争取一些时间
And we buy ourselves some more time.
你想通过一把牌来决定
You want to wager the fate
千千万万人的生死吗
Of millions of people on the outcome of a poker game?
神就是这么做的 骰子 象棋
The gods did it all the time. Dice, chess,
所有他们喜欢的
Whatever took their fancy.
他们就喜欢戏弄
They loved tinkering with the lives of
-我们这些平凡人 -我们不是神 西蒙
- Those mere mortals. - We're not gods, Simon.
两千万人的性命都掌握在我们手中
20 million deaths on our shoulders.
这难道不就是你说的吗
Isn't that what you said?
这样还不算位列仙班的话 那要怎样才算
If that doesn't qualify us for godhood, tell me what does.
好戏马上开演
Let the games begin.
巴斯托警局的人在这干吗
Hey, what's Barstow P.D. Doing here?
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表