剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
10月6日 整个地球上的人
On october 6,the planet blacked out
同时失去意识达2分17秒
For two minutes and seventeen seconds
全世界的人都窥视到了未来
The whole world saw the future
-告诉我 -是个女孩
- Tell me. - It's a girl.
你玩消失跑到洛杉矶来了吗
You disappeared to Los Angeles?
你不回我电♥话♥
You don't return my calls.
我很担心你 大家也是
I'm worried about you. We all are.
我知道当一个人愿为事业牺牲一切时会怎样
I know when a man is willing to sacrifice anything for his cause
而你不是那种人 本福特探员
And you're not that kind of man, agent Benford.
我需要你帮个忙 一个大忙
I need a favor. A big favor.
为了特蕾西
It's for Tracy.
嗨 爸爸
Hi, dad.
我看见的 还有你看见的
What I saw, what you saw,
都不一定要发生
Doesn't have to play out that way.
阿尔 你在说什么呢
Al, what are you talking about?
我找到了改变游戏规则的办法
I find a way to change the game.
亲爱的西莉亚
Dear Celia,
我不知道你姓什么
I don't know your last name
我也不知道你住在哪里
And I don't know where you live.
但我知道你有两个儿子
But I know you have two young boys.
该是一对双胞胎吧
Twins, I believe.
而且我也知道你没有未来闪影
And I know you didn't have a flashforward.
[未来是可以改变的]
The future can be changed
[避护所]
SANCTUARY
[欢迎詹妮斯回归]
Welcome back Janis
所有人都看到联调局探员阿尔·高夫
They all saw FBI agent Al Gough
在4月29日活得好好的
Alive and well on April. 29th.
但此人很显然是想告诉我们
What this guy apparently was trying to show us here is
我们不能理所当然地认为 所见即为真
We can't take what we saw for granted.
最起码的是 这是一个全新的世界
Okay, the bottom line is, this is a new world.
一个全新的日子
This is a new day.
我认为我们应该多花点时间
And I just think we need to take a moment
让大家细细斟酌和体会
And let that sink in.
我们现在急需解答的是
What we need to have answered right now
是否还会再次发生全球性昏迷事件
is the question, is there going to be another world blackout.
人们都吓坏了
People are terrified.
让我们再次回到讨论的关键问题上
Let's get back to the big question.
什么关键问题呢 我们有自♥由♥意志吗
What big question? Do we have free will?
这算关键问题吗
That's the big question?
有可能是自有人类以来近千年来最核心的问题
Possibly the central question of human existence for millennia.
如果这是你的辞呈
If this is supposed to be your resignation...
那你别想了
You can forget it.
你甚至不给我机会解释吗
You're not even gonna let me explain myself?
你遇袭中了枪
You were attacked. You were shot.
你返回岗位为了找出同事跳楼的真♥相♥
You returned to duty to find out a coworker jumped off the building.
我说得对吗
Am I in the right ballpark here?
我现在的生活乱得一团糟
My life's not making a whole lot of sense right now,
我觉得自己需要一点时间来理清思路
And I think I need a little time off to figure it out.
完全理解
Totally understandable.
但是 这里需要你
But, uh, I need you here.
我知道自从昏迷事件之后人手就非常紧缺
I know we've been shorthanded since the blackout.
但在高夫的事情之后
But ever since Gough...
自从阿尔
Since Al--
-这与阿尔无关 -不 有关
- This isn't about al. - Yes, it is.
当我得知他做的事情
When I found out about what he did
还有这么做的原因时
And why he did it,
就让我开始非常认真地考虑自己的未来
It just really made me think about my own future.
我不知道自己该何去何从
I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
我应该依赖于自己所看到的
Do I lean into what I saw?
还是该与之抗争
Do I fight it?
要是我这次的中枪事件是...
What if my getting shot was...
我不知道
I don't even know--
这是不是某种预示着我注定无子的征兆
So--some sort of a sign that this baby's not meant to be?
你要让这颗子弹决定
You're gonna let a bullet decide
是否让这个婴儿降生在这个世界上吗
Whether or not you bring a baby into this world?
如果说阿尔的死证明了什么
If Al's death proved anything,
那就是命运依然掌握在我们手中
It's that our choices still matter,
比以往任何时候更显重要
Now more than ever.
不用做任何手脚 毫无争议地 我觉得
Well, I believe without reservation or recrimination
你的卡片是黑桃A
That your card is the ace of spades.
这的确回答了那个问题
Well, that certainly answers that question.
我一直很好奇一位诺贝尔奖的最终候选人
I've been wondering how a Nobel finalist
和麦克阿瑟奖的获得者是如何打发空余时间的
And recipient of the Macarthur Prize spends his idle moments.
西蒙 你来得不是时候也不是地方
This isn't the time or the place, Simon.
你消失有一段时间了 洛依德
You dropped off the radar, Lloyd.
甚至连个电♥话♥都不接
Without so much as a phone call.
让我不得不亲自来医院
I've had to check myself into the hospital
来X光透视一下我那伤透的心
To have my bruised ego X-rayed.
你好 迪伦 还记得我吗
Hello, Dylan. Remember me?
为什么 这不是我的薄煎饼
Why, this is not my pancake!
我们不能在我儿子面前讨论这些
We're not having this discussion in front of my son.
行 我受够了你来决定说话的时间和地点
Yeah, well, I'm done having you dictate when and where we talk.
迈希尔把你给他的电子邮件转发给我了
Myhill forwarded me the e-mail you sent him.
或者我该称之为自找死路的邮件
Or should I call it a suicide note?
这是唯一符合逻辑的做法
It's the only logical move.
如果你固执地要自我毁灭
If you're hell-bent on self-destruction,
那没错 是该这么做
Then, yes, suppose it is.
但我对于昏迷事件的起因仍有疑问
But I still have doubts as to the cause of the blackout.
我们的试验杀死了两千万人 西蒙
Our experiment killed 20 million people, Simon.
两千万啊
20 million.
这个世界被颠倒了
The world has been upended.
人们需要答案
People need answers.
我们必须将此公之于众
We have to go public and tell the world
告诉世人是我们导致了昏迷事件
That we caused the blackout.
好了
All right.
我想我们也该离开房♥间一会了
I guess we have to leave this room sometime.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我在酒店的预定里可不是这么安排的
I have a reservation with the hotel that says different.
另外 你还没打开你的礼物呢
Plus you haven't opened your gift yet.
那是什么
Mm, what's this?
只是用来庆祝的一点小意思
Just a little something to celebrate.
那我们在庆祝什么
And what are we celebrating?
重获新生
Second chances, I guess...
还有就是我们有能力改变自己所看到的事实
And the fact that we can change the things we saw.
我从来没想过我们不能 马克
I never thought we couldn't, Mark.
-办公室打来的
- That's the office.
我告诉他们除了紧急情况不要打电♥话♥
I told 'em not to call unless it was an emergency.
我保证
I promise.
是我
Hey, it's me.
最好是好消息 德米
This better be good, Dem.
对不起 兄弟 出状况了
Yeah, I'm sorry, man. Um, something came up.
-你带了笔记本电脑吗 -带了
- Did you bring your laptop? - Yeah.
我正在给你传些视频
I'm sending you some video
今早从巴斯托警局得到的
We got from Barstow P.D. This morning.
记得你把关于玛茜的所有线索
Remember when you had Marcie plug all the clues
都从闪影版拿下来放入国家犯罪信息中心吗
Off the mosaic board into NCIC?
你找到了什么
You've got something?
对 巴斯托警♥察♥局破获一起谋杀案
Yeah. Barstow P.D. caught a homicide.
目击证人用手♥机♥录下了录像
Eyewitness managed to record it on her cell phone.
当录像进入系统
When it hit the system,
国家犯罪信息中心返回了危险信♥号♥♥
NCIC kicked back a red flag.
-为什么 -继续看 兄弟
- Why? - Stay tuned, man.
我现在马上回去
I'm headed back right now.
情况如何
What do we have?
能鉴别出
Anything that might help us I.D.
-这个纹身人的身份吗 -还不行
- Our tattooed friend? - Not really.
受害者 尼尔·帕洛夫斯基 航♥天♥工程师
The victim, Neil Parofsky, is an aeronautics engineer
在埃尔塞贡多的一家工厂工作
Who works out of a plant in El segundo.
手表和钱包都不见了
Watch and wallet were missing,
所以人们都认为这是一起抢劫案
so everybody's thinking robbery.
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表