剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
10月6日 整个地球上的人
On October 6, the planet blacked out
同时失去意识达2分17秒
for two minutes and seven seconds.
全世界的人都窥视到了未来
The whole world saw the future.
在我的闪影里
In my Flashforward,
我正调查造成这一切的原因
I was investigating what caused all this.
我似乎了解事件发生的原因
I seemed to have an idea why all of this was happening.
我们知道你们正策划一次袭击
We know you were planning an attack.
-告诉我是怎么回事 -不是我们干的
- Tell me what happened! - We didn't do this.
你们仍在策划大规模杀戮
You were still planning on killing thousands of people.
我想这是上帝的天谴
I think god did this to punish us.
我对迪伦的病情有点儿束手无策
I'm a little at sea in dealing with Dylan's condition.
-他患有自闭症 -这男人对我没有任何意义
- He's autistic. - This man means nothing to me.
我不会对你不忠的
I'm not gonna cheat on you.
在2010年3月15日 你将会被谋杀
On March 15th, 2010, you are going to be murdered.
十四天之前
14 DAYS AGO
救命
Help me.
好了 好了 你会没事的
It's okay. It's okay. You're gonna be fine, okay?
你一定会没事的 好吗
You're gonna be just fine, okay?
我们数一 二 三
What we're gonna do is on one, two, three,
然后和我一起深吸一口气 行吗
You're gonna take a big breath with me, okay?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
真希望能多救些人 我游上了水面
I wish could save more people, I reached the surface,
靠澳式自♥由♥泳上了岸
did the Australian Crawl to the shore,
接着就步行回家了 然后 你知道
and then I walked home. Oh, and then I, you know,
才意识到所有人都昏迷了
realized that the whole world had blacked out.
那是两周之前的事了
That was two weeks ago.
这是你第一次来看医生吗
This is the first time you've seen a doctor?
是啊 之前都不需要
Yeah, didn't need one till now.
好吧 奈德先生 我
Okay. well, Mr. Ned, I...
你可以叫我爱德华
You can call me "Edward."
-爱德华 -还是叫奈德吧
- Edward. - Wait, you know, call me "Ned."
我朋友都叫我奈德
My friends call me Ned.
奈德 奈德
Ned Ned?
没错没错
Yes yes.
你怎么这么冷静
Uh, how did you stay so calm?
我也不知道 当时就这么冷静
I don't know. I just was.
病历上说你曾注射过吗♥啡♥止痛
It says here that triage gave your morphine for your pain.
-是否意味着 -我说啊
- Does that mean. - Let me tell ya.
那玩意儿应该叫"爽飞"
They should call that stuff "mor-fine"
因为那是事故之后我的第一感觉
'cause that's how I'm feeling for the first time since the crash.
为何你没有尽快来就医
Well, why didn't you come in sooner?
起初没这么糟 我还以为
It didn't start off so bad. You know, I thought I'd maybe
我只是脾脏受了伤之类的
just bruised my spleen or somethin'.
好吧 奈德先生 奈德 随便了
Okay, Mr. Ned... um, Ned. Whatever.
鉴于你血细胞数较低以及伤痛
I think with your low blood count and your pain,
我们建议你留院观察并做个CT扫描
we should keep you in for observation and a C.T. scan.
-好吗 -再好不过了 本福特医生 真的
- All right? - It's all gravy, Dr. Benford. truly.
好 那就这样
Okay, good.
昏迷事件之后 你是否还记得...
Now after the blackout, do you remember what...
你的未来闪影 你看到了什么
Hey, your flash-forward...what did you see?
-我不是要问这个 -你真想知道吗
- Not where I was goin'. - You really wanna know?
我正穿着皮裤在狂欢
I was rocking leather pants.
我从未穿过皮裤
I've never rocked leather pants.
那一直是我的三大恐惧之一
It's always been one of my top three fears,
另外两件是小丑和自动扶梯
along with clowns and escalators.
但那时我确实穿着 在一家酒吧尽情摇摆
But there I was, rocking out at this bar
那家酒吧我一直想去玩但从没去过
that I've always wanted to go to but I've never gone to
因为我想我会由于太紧张而变的
because I-I thought I'd be too nervous that I'd be...
更紧张
well, too nervous.
但并不是那样
But it wasn't that way.
我很开心 心情愉悦
I was happy. I was at peace.
对了 我还成了黑人
Oh, and I was black.
等等 你变成了 黑人
Wait, you were... Black?
六个月后
In six months?
没错
Yeah.
像奥普拉一样黑[著名黑人脱口秀主持人]
Like Oprah.
你知道 非裔美国人 黑人
You know, African-American. Black.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 奈德先生
Okay, Mr. Ned.
那好吧
Well, okay.
-待会见 奈德先生 -好的
- We'll see you later, Mr. Ned. - Okay. Yeah.
未来闪影 第一季 第4集
Flashforward S01E04
他们是你的父母 所以我觉得
So they're your parents, so I think
你应该去告诉他们婚礼提前了
you should be the one to tell them that we moved up the wedding.
尽管我相信 一次免费的夏威夷之旅
Though I'm sure a free to trip to Hawaii
-依然无法弥补我不是韩国人的事实 -对
- Still won't make up for the fact that I'm not Korean. - Right.
刚才那20分钟你神游去哪了
Okay, where have you been for the last 20 minutes?
没什么 工作的事而已 工作
I'm fine. It's just work stuff. Work stuff.
我在试着追踪一个电♥话♥ 来自一个知情者
I've been trying to trace a call from, uh, an Informant.
-一切还好吧 -没事 我还在这儿 很好
- Is everything okay? - Yeah, I'm here. Okay.
说到工作 我能问你些有关工作的事吗
Well, speaking of work, can I ask you something work-related?
你们真的在城里秘密关押了一个嫌犯吗
Really you guys gitmo-ing a suspect downtown?
没有
No.
一个金发女人 在昏迷事件当天被捕
Some blonde, arrested the day of the blackout.
身普拉达牌的本·拉♥登♥
Bin Laden in Prada?
这事我无法明确表态 佐伊
I can't confirm or deny this, Zo.
我觉得你已经表了态了 亲爱的
I think you just did, sweetie.
你瞧 从专业角度说
Look, professionally,
如果当局违反了法定诉讼程序
If the Bureau's violating someone's due process,
可不太高明
that's uncool.
不过以我个人之见
But personally,
如果那女人真的和昏迷事件有关
if that woman has anything to do with the blackout,
我真心希望你们能尽一切手段
I really hope you get all Dick Cheney on her ass
去查明她究竟知道些什么
to find out what she knows.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
作为蛋头小子
as eggbert,
我想用蛋的语言请求你
I would like to egg-xpress my desire
今天早上吃燕麦粥吧
for you to eat oatmeal this morning.
你真傻 爸爸
You're silly, Daddy.
-傻 要我"咯咯"叫吗 -咯咯
- Silly? Can I get a "cluck cluck"? - Cluck cluck!
咯咯
Cluck cluck.
太谢谢你了
Thank you muchly.
我相信你认识我妈妈
I believe you know my mum.
蛋头小子
Oh. Aw, eggbert!
你擅长于那种笨爸爸式的幽默
You really are the Shakespeare of cheesy dad humor.
你也可以扮演 你可以演
Ah, you could play, too. You could be...
上等法国土司
ze french toast.
上等爱心吐司
Ze toast of love.
-早安 -早安
- Good morning. - Good morning.
-妈妈好 -好啊 宝贝儿
- Hey, mommy. - Hi, sweetie.
猜猜今早谁去学校接你
So guess who's picking you up from school this morning?
-妮可尔 -答对了 妮可尔
- Nicole? - That's right. Nicole.
她想你了 她准备要再次做保姆了
She missed you. She's ready to start babysitting again.
太好了 妮可尔要回来了
Yeah, Nicole is coming back.
太好了 妮可尔要回来了
Yeah, Nicole is coming back.
谢谢你的早餐
Thanks for breakfast.
这段时间以来我第一次过上正常人的生活
First time in a while I've been out acting like a normal person.
我明白你的意思
I know what you mean.
想来点冰激凌什么的吗
You want an ice cream or something?
你小时候特蕾西常带你去哪儿买♥♥
Where was that place Tracy used to take you when you were little?
我大一的时候 他们把那里
They turned it into a giant juice
改成了一家巨大的果汁店
when I was a freshman. hmm.
她把所有照看你赚来的钱
She spent all the money she made babysitting you
都用来给你买♥♥奶昔了
buying you milkshakes.
我该出发了
I should get going.
今天是我回本福特家的第一天
It's my first day back at the Benfords',
我不想迟到
so I don't want to be late.
马克告诉我你不告而别了
Mark told me you went A.W.O.L.
抱歉 艾伦
I'm sorry, Aaron.
你帮我找到这份工作 但我全搞砸了
You got me that job with them, and I totally screwed it up.
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表