剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
那你真不该在记者面前
Well, you probably shouldn't have stood up in front
-说是你们的责任 -我没得选
- of reporters and said you did. - Not my choice.
洛依德·希姆科喜欢放纵自己的感情
Lloyd Simcoe tends to let his emotions run rampant.
-而我不会 -那该由谁来承担责任
- I don't. - Any idea who is responsible then?
不知道
No.
不过如果你同意我加入闪影调查
But I'm certain if you allowed me access to your Mosaic investigation,
我就能给你一个答复
I'd divine the answer for you.
-你想转为污点证人 -我供职于
- So you wanna be deputised. - I've served on three
国家科学基金名下的三个工作小组
panels with the National Science Foundation,
-我拥有安全许可 -别把我和那些
- I have security clearance. - You're confusing me
势利眼混为一谈 我打算给你个教训
with someone who gives a damn. I'm up for giving you a lesson
而不是要给你份新工作
Not a new career.
你认为有人主动站出来承担责任后
How long do you think Washington will continue to fund an investigation
政♥府♥还会为你们
into what caused the blackout
提供多久调查资金呢
when somebody has already stepped forward and accepted the blame?
我想 除非你们在绝对快的时间内
My guess is unless you come up with
提供使人信服的证据 否则你们永远查不出
some compelling evidence relatively soon, you'll never find out
是什么或是谁 导致了这次
What or who caused the greatest
人类历史上的全球性灾难
global catastrophe in human history
又或是我们是否能避免事件再次发生
Or if we can prevent it from happening again.
这样吧 明天一早你过来
How about this. You come back tomorrow morning,
我给你看一些东西
I'll have something to show you,
我们取得一定的进展
We make some progress,
让我看看能给你一个什么官职
I'll see what I can do about an official role.
因为我确实很喜欢你 维迪克副局长
Because I do like you, assistant director Wedeck
我会接受你毫无诚意的官职
I will accept your disingenuous offer.
他竟敢大摇大摆走进来
How dare he come in here.
是他
He's here.
-你包机过来的吗 -你说什么
- Did you charter a flight? - Excuse me?
我是闪影调查小组的探员詹妮斯·霍克
I'm agent Janis Hawk with the Mosaic Task Force.
-你是来逮捕我的吗 -来和我们谈谈吧
- Are you here to arrest me? - Come in and talk to us.
我们需要情报 而你需要得到保护
We need information and you need some protection.
抱歉 我的当务之急是保证我儿子的安全
I'm sorry. My son's safety is my priority
如果你能通过他找到我
right now and if you've connected me to him,
别人也不难办到 所以
It won't be long before others do as well. So,
-我要带他离开这里 -请让我们来帮助你
- I have to get him out of here. - Let us help you. Please.
-这是不错的机会 -我不感兴趣
- It could be an opportunity - I'm not interested, ok?
别来骚扰我们了 好吗
Just leave us alone.
我们在找一个朋友 她就在附近工作
We're looking for a friend. She works around here,
可能来过你们这里用餐
Maybe eats at this restaurant.
我们没有照片 只有一段她的录音
We don't have a picture but we have a recording of her voice.
你能否听一听
I wonder if you might take a listen
-然后告诉我们 你认不认得她 -当然
- And let us know if you recognise it. - Sure.
我很抱歉 这真是难以启齿
"I am sorry, there is no delicate way to say this,
不过你会在2010年的3月15日被杀身亡
But on March 15th 2010, you are going to be murdered. "
抱歉
I'm sorry.
如果是我认识的人 我会有印象的
I would remember that voice if I knew who it belonged to.
-来点甜点吗 -好的 谢谢
- Now, how about some dessert? - Sure, thank you.
马上来
Ok.
没错 我看见了
Yeah, I saw it.
出去守着 别让任何人进来
Stand outside. Make sure no one comes in.
吼吼吼 圣诞快乐
"Ho-ho-ho! Merry Christmas!"
来了 波斯果汁冰糕
Ok. Some faludeh.
-谢谢 -你朋友呢
- Thank you. - Your friend?
出去了 坐下来吧 和我聊聊
Stepped outside. Hey, sit down, join me.
我们找的那个女人
The, er,... woman we're looking for,
她有我们需要的情报 事关生死的重要情报
She has information we need. It's a matter of life and death.
我很抱歉 帮不了你们
I'm so sorry. I can't help you with that.
你这话就说反了
You have it backwards.
应该说 要是你拒绝合作 没你好果子吃
If you can't help, you will be sorry.
你认识那个女人
You know that woman.
不久以前
Not so long ago,
一个叫阿奴什·哈兰迪的伊朗人
A hotel concierge named Anush Harandi,
在一家酒店做服务台职员
an Iranian man,
和你很像 在一天深夜
Much like yourself, was taken from his
从他在曼谷的家中被带走
home in Bangkok in the middle of the night
因为我国政♥府♥相信他手里
Because my government believed he had
一定有一些重要的情报
some small piece of information.
而他的家人和朋友都不知道他的去向
His friends, his family, no one knew what happened to him.
他被秘密监禁了两年
He spent two years in secret detention.
我国政♥府♥非常擅长这类手段
My... government's gotten very good at that sort of thing.
-她叫娜达拉·乌达娅 -连名字都知道了
- Her name is Nhadra Udaya. - You get her name?
她通常周末来餐馆 不过几乎每天晚上
She comes here on the weekends but almost every night
都会去两个街区外的一家茶餐厅用餐
She has a late dinner at a dim sum place two blocks down.
现在我们只需要让她开口 不管用什么手段
Now we just have to get her to talk. One way or another.
你为什么要我出去
Hey, why didn't you want me in there?
我想保护你 德米
I'm trying to protect you, Dem.
如果非要有个人当出头鸟
If someone's hands are gonna get dirty,
那就让我来
Let it be mine.
我们呈递了所有资料给顶级分♥析♥师
We've given these to our top-level analysts.
他们也没能查出有用的信息
They haven't been able to tell us anything useful.
不过好就好在 我要比他们聪明
Well, it's a good thing I'm smarter than they are.
这些都是高度机密图片
These are highly-classified images
我们很疑惑的是照片里是什么地方
so we've obscured anything that indicates where they were taken.
索马里 叠加石灰岩的倾向坡
Somalia. The dip slopes in the overlying limestone,
植被的朝向 还有浅海
The orientation of the flora, shallow waters...
直接说你看到了什么
Just tell us what you see.
-你这是在嘲笑我吧 -你到底看到了什么
- Are you taking the piss? - Tell us what you see.
请放大
Zoom in, please.
好了
Yep.
这是我的杰作 这是一个专业的
I designed that. That is a specialised
等离子补燃器的激光柱
post laser for a plasma afterburner.
它能加速
It increases the rate of acceleration for
传统无线电设备的频率
traditional radio frequency machines.
这个概念将会在几年内为我赢得诺贝尔奖
The concept should win me a Nobel in a couple of years.
不得不承认 你们所用的建模软件
I must say, the modelling software you
真让人刮目相看
guys use is incredibly impressive.
这结构看起来就像是真的
The structure almost looks real.
这就是真实的结构
That is a real structure.
而且这是张真实的照片
And that is a real photograph.
这不可能 这种技术应该还不存在
That's not possible. The technology doesn't exist yet.
我们仍然在做数字模拟
We're still running numerical simulations.
你们是什么时候产生这种激光的设想
When did you come up with the idea for the laser?
92年 怎么了
'92. Why?
这照片是在1991年拍的
Well, that photograph was taken in 1991.
这... 讲不通
That... doesn't make sense.
还有谁会产生这个想法
Who else could've come up with this idea?
没人
No one.
你那无与伦比的天赋看来也快黔驴技穷了
Your unparalleled genius act is wearing thin.
我不是这个意思 你若问任何一个
That's not what I mean. Look, you ask any great
有科学头脑的人 他们想有何成就
scientific mind what they want to achieve
唯一诚实的回答都是永生
And the only honest answer is immortality.
如果你发现了一些能改变世界的东西
If you discover something that changes the world,
你就能永生
you live forever.
所以设计了这个的人 不仅仅要聪明
So whoever designed this not only had to be brilliant
同时还不求名利
but didn't even care about being famous.
不想成名 事实上他们崇尚隐逸
Didn't want it. Practically fetishised their anonymity.
隐居者 妄想狂
A recluse. A paranoid.
对
Exactly.
我们认为此人跟昏迷事件有一定的关系
We believe this man was somehow connected to the blackout.
这是由我们外勤探员画的疑犯素描
This is a composite sketch made by our field agents.
我们目前仅知道在昏迷事件中他是清醒的
We know the very least he was awake during the blackout
他可能已跟其他在那时处于清醒的人取得了联♥系♥
and he may have been in contact with another person who was awake.
我们甚至还不知道他的真实身份
We don't even know his real name.
他使用一个叫做"迪·吉本斯"的化名
He's using the alias "D. Gibbons".
他对高端电脑设备
He's highly efficient in advanced computing equipment
以及粒子物理学模拟都很在行
And Particle-Physics Simulation.
显然他侵入了一些高科技设备
Apparently he's been hacking into a number of high-tech facilities.
他好像也很喜欢象棋
He also seems to have a penchant for chess.
高科技专家
A techie,
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表