剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah, I think I'll keep my shirt on this time.
好吧
Okay.
怎么回事
What the hell?
-我不知道怎么会这样 -快开门
- I don't know what happened. - Open this door.
-等等 等我 -快开门 西蒙
I don't know what happened. Wait, let me just-- now, Simon!
-我不知道怎么回事 -我知道是你弄的
- I don't know what happened. - I knew you'd try to pull something,
你这个混♥蛋♥骗子
You sociopathic, lying son...
进来吧 不用谢
You're welcome. Come on in.
你朋友让你相信我
Your friend asked you to trust me.
詹妮斯只让我帮你 我不相信你
Janis wanted me to help you. I do not trust you.
这是我最后的筹码了
This is the last piece of leverage I have left.
而现在筹码在你手上
And now you have it.
开始工作吧
Let's get to work.
可以吗
Shall we?
在五楼 六楼 十楼
Confirming devices
发现炸♥弹♥ 完毕
on floors five, six and ten, over.
还剩多少时间
You got a det time?
还剩三十六分钟 倒数计时中
Affirmative. 36 minutes and counting.
收到
Copy that.
情况怎么样了
What's the update?
炸♥弹♥ 马克 至少在五层楼发现炸♥弹♥
Bombs, Mark. We've located them on at least five floors.
看来海灵格背后还有人
This is bigger than Hellinger.
是啊 他只是其中一环罢了
Yeah. He's just a link in the chain.
他们是冲着闪影拼图来的
They're coming after mosaic.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you about to do what I think you're about to do?
能从里面逃出来的机率并不大
Your chances of making it out of there are not good.
我想要你帮个忙
I need you to do something for me.
如果他们是为了闪影拼图而来
If they're coming after mosaic,
那么洛依德·希姆科也不安全
Lloyd Simcoe is not safe, either.
而我有人保护了
Now I've got this covered.
我会保护希姆科
I'll secure Simcoe.
-你可以在 -你家找到他
- You can find him at... - Your house.
那是我看到的
It's what I saw. It's...
也是我要去的地方 对吗
It's where I'm going, right?
是的
Right.
封锁那里
Lock it down.
你还该知道我看见
You should know I also saw myself
我和另一个探员说你已经死了
telling another agent you were dead.
洛依德·希姆科是关键 他不能死
Lloyd Simcoe's key. We need him alive.
你也一样
Same goes for you.
我会牢记于心
I'll keep that in mind.
妈妈 快来
Mom, come here!
我的天啊
My god.
他拿起你的口红就开始写
He got into your lipstick and just started writing.
这是我闪影里的公式
It's the formula in my flash-forward.
这正是我看到的
This is what I saw.
怎么会这样
How is that possible?
我一直以为是我写的
I always assumed I'd written it.
这一定是迪伦今天下午背下来的
I guess Dylan must have memorized it this afternoon.
他会不会有麻烦
Is he in trouble?
不会
No.
我们现在可以吃饼干了吗
Can we get cookies now?
可以啊
Sure.
查莉 不如你带迪伦下楼
Uh, Charlie, why don't you take Dylan downstairs
告诉他饼干在哪
and show him where they are?
好 但他已经知道了
I will, but he already knows.
快来 迪伦
Come on, Dylan.
这是什么 它有什么意思
So what is this? What does it mean?
这是在某种程度上把量子纠缠设备
This equation somehow links the Q.E.D.,
蓝图和未来闪影联♥系♥起来的公式
the blueprints and the flash-forward all together
这是个数学问题 对吧
But it's a math problem, right?
它怎么能把所有东西都联♥系♥在一起
How would it possibly tie all those things together?
是这个速子常数
It's the tachyon constant.
这是量子物理中最神秘的东西
It's the greatest mystery in all of quantum physics.
而我必须解出它
And I have to solve it...
马上
Right now.
疏散整栋大楼
Evacuate the entire building!
卸下装备 蓝队 卸下装备
Clear, blue team! Clear!
我一直在等你
I've been waiting for you.
很高兴见到你
I'm really happy to see you.
一切都会没事的 这是我们看到的 对吗
Everything's gonna be okay. That's what we saw, right?
我有三个小时都没感觉到她在动了
I haven't felt her move in three hours.
我们会给你进行超声波检查
We're gonna get you an ultrasound.
-准备好了 -好的
- Ready. - Okay.
他在哪
He's where?
他在楼里和炸♥弹♥一起
He's in the building with the bombs...
我的车钥匙也落在里面了
Where I left my car keys.
离爆♥炸♥还有23分钟
We've got 23 minutes until the building goes.
我们要找到本福特
We've gotta get Benford.
答案终究会解出
The answers will come.
你好像很肯定
You sound so certain.
十点到来的时候 答案也随之而来
10 p.m., the answers will come...
因为这是注定的
Because they will.
无关公式
It's not about equations.
无关我们现在所处的位置
It's not about the two of us just physically being here.
而是这一刻
It's about this moment...
这个地点
Right here.
我一直在反抗和抵触
I've fought it and resisted it,
最终却还是到了这一步
and yet here it is.
一切都发生了
It happened.
未来发生了
The future happened.
所有的一切吗
All of it?
看来有人在干正事嘛
Somebody means business.
你可说对了
Yeah, you got that right.
你负责上面还是下面
You want up or down?
下面吧
Down.
去吧 我来掩护你
Go for it. I got you covered.
我在我本应该在的地方
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be.
很抱歉 你不能进去
I'm sorry. You can't come in.
求你了 求你了 我要在这见一位女士
Please, please. I'm--I'm supposed to meet a woman here.
我学过日语
I learned Japanese.
我会一个人静静地坐着
如果她10:02分还没来
我就走 我保证
希望我说日语你能更好理解
我们正在搞私人派对
任何外人都不能入内
你是惠子在等的人
你在干嘛 让他进来
请进
谢谢
Thank you.
走另一条街吧 求你了
Try a different street, please.
我要能动才行啊
When I can get to one.
现在交通完全瘫痪了
I mean, the traffic's nuts.
好吧
Okay.
我要走了 谢谢
I need to go. Thank you.
大伙们 快到10点了
All right, everybody. It's almost 10:00.
还有5分多钟我们就能实现未来啦
Five more minutes till we catch up to our future!
软件是你安装的 你却连文件都找不到
You installed the software. Now you can't find the file?
还没看到而已
I'm just not seeing it yet.
-啤酒要吗 -干嘛要啤酒
- Beer? - Beer?
有助于我思考
Helps me cogitate.
詹妮斯不会有事的
You know, Janis is gonna be okay.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
她看见自己的未来闪影了
She saw it in her flash-forward.
好吧 咱们继续
All right. Let's get going.
随时都会有人进来
Someone could walk in here any second.
快到10点了
It's almost 10:00.
我应该给洛依德发条短♥信♥
I'm supposed to send Lloyd a text.
那是什么 数学公式吗
What is that, math?
一维阻尼震荡波的公式
It's an equation for a damped 1-dimensional wave.
这是洛依德用了好多年的电邮签名
It was Lloyd's e-mail signature for years...
阻尼震荡波
A damped wave.
他过去称之为他的"含泪道别"
He used to call it his "Tearful good-bye."
真可爱 是物理界的幽默吗
That's cute. Is that physics humor?
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表