剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
10月6日 整个地球上的人
On October 6. The planet blacked out for
同时失去意识达2分17秒
two nimutes and seventeen seconds.
整个世界都看到了未来
The whole world saw the future.
我搬出来了
I moved out of the house.
奥利维亚和我... 我们之间有点问题
Olivia and me,we're--we're struggling.
我和爸爸深爱着对方
Daddy and I love each other very much.
不过最重要的是 我们都爱你
But most of all,we love you.
我需要知道你在你的闪影里看见了什么
I need to know exactly what you saw in your flash-forward.
我在你卧室的镜子上写了一个公式
I wrote a formula on your bedroom mirror,
我觉得它和这次全球的昏迷事件有关
and I think it relates somehow to the global blackout.
你只要说出我想知道的东西 我就让你走
You tell me what I need to know, and you can walk out of here right now.
你是谁
Who are you?
我想你不会想知道我的身份的
You actually don't want to know the answer to that question.
本福特探员 你将在3月15号♥
You, Agent Benford, you will kill Agent Noh on March 15th
用你现在的佩枪杀死诺探员
with the very gun you're carrying right now.
我写了书面报告申请销毁那把枪
I filed the paperwork to destroy the gun.
盒子还在 里面的枪不见了
The box is here,but the gun is gone.
戴森·弗罗斯特用马克的枪杀了个流浪汉
Dyson Frost shot a homeless man with Mark's gun.
维里迪 我要你去找到那把枪
Vreede,I want you to find that gun.
我认为你给联邦调查局的供词有所保留
I think you know more than you've told the FBI,
而你所掌握的信息和德米特里
and what you do know is somehow
的死亡有关
related to Demetri's death.
我们明天就结婚怎么样
Want to get married tomorrow?
我们坐飞机去夏威夷
Then we get on a plane. We go to Hawaii.
说不定都不再回来
Maybe we don't ever come home.
戴森·弗罗斯特查得怎么样了
Dyson Frost--where are we?
我们快查到他了 可他总是快我们一步
We're closing in, but he's always one step ahead of us.
本福特探员吗 戴森·弗罗斯特
Agent Benford? Dyson Frost.
我对未来很忧虑
I was anxious about coming in,
我觉得我们得谈谈了 我会再联♥系♥你的
but it's time we talk. I'll be in touch.
查莉 你好
Hello, Charlie.
《未来闪影》第一季 第十七集
Flashforward S01E17
2010年3月15日
March 15th, 2010
查莉宝贝
Okay, Charlie-bear,
你得告诉我们他长得什么样
We need you to tell us what he looked like.
他很高
He was tall.
你记得他穿什么衣服吗
And do you remember what he was wearing?
一件夹克衫
A jacket.
-是什么颜色的呢 -我不知道
- And what color was it? - I don't know.
他戴眼镜或者手表之类的吗
Did he have glasses or a watch or anything like that?
我不知道嘛
I don't know.
没关系 宝贝 没关系
It's okay, sweetie. It's okay.
如果这不重要我们不会问你的
We wouldn't be asking you if it wasn't important.
你的话能帮我们找到德米特里
What you say could help us find Demetri.
马克 她知道这些的 她已经尽力了
She knows that, Mark. She's trying.
查莉你做的很棒
Charlie, you're doing really good.
你知道 有时候
You know,sometimes...
闭上眼睛
closing our eyes
我们就能想起更多的东西来
helps us remember more.
要不要和我一起试试
You want to do that with me?
嗯
Hmm?
很好
Good.
来
Come on.
你现在看见什么
What do you see now?
他知道我的名字
He knew my name.
查莉 你好
Hello, Charlie.
不过我当时不知道他是谁
But I didn't know who he was.
这儿的棉花糖做的真难吃 对吗
They make a mean cotton candy here, don't they?
我不应该和陌生人说话的
I'm not supposed to talk to strangers.
噢 不过 我不是陌生人啊
Oh,well, I'm not a stranger.
如果是陌生人 我会知道你的名字吗
If I were a stranger, would I know your name?
嗯
Hmm?
我和你♥爸♥爸是同事
I work with your daddy,
我听说你很喜欢读书
and I hear that you're a big reader.
你喜欢苏斯博士吗[著名童话作家]
Do you like Dr. Seuss?
喜欢
Yeah.
我也是
Me, too.
我最喜欢的是那本
You know, my favorite is
"一条鱼 两条鱼 红的鱼 蓝的鱼"[苏斯作品]
"One fish two fish red fish blue fish."
那是给小孩子看的
That one is for little kids.
嗯 也许吧
Well, maybe.
不过就算是成年人也能从里面学到东西
You know, even grown-ups can learn from that book,
因为苏斯博士什么都知道
'cause Dr. Seuss has all the answers.
我喜欢大象霍顿[苏斯作品人物]
I like Horton.
霍顿 那本书也不错
Horton? Oh,that's a good one, too.
我是说 霍顿是个坚持不懈的人
I mean, Horton's a trouper--
即使别人都不相信他的时候 他也有
had faith to carry his mission through to the end
坚持到底的信念和勇气
even when others doubted him.
查莉 我需要你帮我一个忙
You know, Charlie, I need you to do something for me.
我想请你把这个给你♥爸♥爸
I want you to give this to your daddy.
这很重要
Now it's very important.
好吗
Okay?
再见
Bye-bye.
后来呢
And then what happened?
后来他走了
Then he left.
如果想找回德米特里
If you want Demetri back,
3月15日中午 联合地铁站 中♥央♥大厅见
Union Station, Main Concourse, March 15th, noon
-我们得出发了 -没我们的事了吧
- We should get going. - We're done, right?
你做的太好了
You did great.
我们为你感到骄傲
We're so proud of you.
爸爸 对不起 我忘记了一些
Sorry I didn't know all the answers, daddy.
哦 你说什么呢
Oh, what are you talking about?
过来 宝贝你太棒了
Come here. You were fantastico. Sweetie.
嘿 你帮了大忙呢
Hey, you were a great help.
我们得走了
We should go.
能见到你真好
It was good to see you.
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢你过来 查莉
Thank you for coming in, Charlie.
不客气
You're welcome.
查莉 你能再帮我一个忙吗
You know Charlie, there's one more thing you could do for me.
我桌上有一罐软糖
I have this jar of jelly beans on my desk,
而我 我讨厌软糖
And I-I hate jelly beans.
我想你可能也讨厌软糖
I know you probably hate jelly beans, too.
我一点也不讨厌软糖
I don't hate jelly beans.
你不讨厌软糖 真的吗
You don't hate jelly beans? Really?
那你帮我把它们消灭怎么样
Why don't you come help me out, then?
去帮帮他
Help him out.
来帮我解决它们 我们马上回来
Come on and help me out, then we'll be right back.
-那你最喜欢哪种 -我喜欢绿色的那种
- So what's your favorite kind? - I like the green ones.
时间过得好快
That was fast.
她都已经这么大了
She got so big.
是啊
Yeah.
她看起来还不错 对吧
She seems okay though, right?
应该不错吧
I think so...
我是说 只要你知道这个
I mean,as far as you can tell
6岁的孩子脑子里在想什么
what's going on inside the mind of a 6-year-old.
她应该找人倾诉一下
She needs to talk to someone.
我真的不想那样 马克
I-I really don't want that, Mark.
听着 我们这儿有个儿童心理学家
Well, look, we have a child psychologist that works here.
-为什么不给她打个电♥话♥呢 -因为她不要治疗
- Why not call her? - 'Cause she doesn't need therapy.
她需要稳定的生活 她也需要有被人保护的感觉
She needs stability. She needs to feel protected.
她还需要知道以后不会有可怕的人再让她
She needs to know there aren't going to be scary men
给她爸爸传信了
asking her to deliver messages to her dad.
她觉得你可能会死 马克
She thinks you're gonna die, Mark.
看啊
Look!
他让我把这些绿色的都拿来了
He let me have all the green ones. Wow.
-是啊 你想尝一个吗 -好啊
- Yes, he did. Do you want one? - Yeah.
-能给妈妈一个吗 -可以
- Can mommy have one? - Yeah.
不了 谢谢
No,thank you.
走吧 宝贝儿
Let's go, sweetie.
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表