剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
如果你真搞砸了 他们就不会叫你回去了
If that were true, they wouldn't have asked you to come back.
妮可尔 你并不孤单
You know, Nicole, you're not alone.
所有人都被这事儿搞怕了
Everyone's freaked out by this.
我认为我们必须臣服于更强的力量
But I think we have to surrender to a higher power
并对所见之事抱有信念
and have faith that whatever we saw,
一切所见皆有缘由
we saw for a reason.
对这位肥肥女禁食
So make cowbell lady N.P.O.
如果她再次发作 就送她去手术室
We'll take her to the O.R. if she spikes again.
还有 那个CT扫描情况如何
And, uh, what happened to the scan on...
拜托
Oh, come on.
不是吧
Come on!
我们的公交事故男的CT扫描情况如何
What did the scan show on our bus crash guy?
奈德吗
Yeah. Ned?
我一直在想这个人
Oh, I-I can't stop thinking about that guy.
我是说 怎么可能会有人
I mean, how does somebody possibly go
从白种人变身为非裔美国人
from being caucasian to African-American?
如果那就是他看到的未来闪影
I mean, if--if that's the vision that he saw in his future,
-我觉得 -布莱斯 我要你来 此时此地
- then I guess-- - Bryce, I need you in the present--here, now.
是来护理病人 医治 做CT扫描的
You know, patient care, doctoring, C.T. scan.
现在没活儿 急诊室有一堆外伤患者
Still don't have it. E.R.'s got a bunch of traumas.
还轮不到奈德做CT扫描
They keep bumping Ned from the scanner.
-所以我早就找了弗莱明医生 -谁
- So I ran into Dr. Flemming earlier. - Who?
布莱·弗莱明 精神病专家
Blythe Flemming-- the psychiatrist
你每周要跟着他学习的那个
You're supposed to be following up with every week?
你知道 我有自己的病例研讨要参加 而且
Yeah, well, it's just, you know, I've had my rounds and, um...
别这样 不到一个月前
Come on. Less than a month ago,
你还拿着把枪站在码头上
you were standing on a pier with a gun.
我知道这听起来不可思议 但相信我
I know how it sounds, But trust me,
-我脱胎换骨了 -如果你还想在这工作
- things have changed. - If you wanna keep working here,
你就要每周两次上精神学课 明白吗
you need to follow up with psych at twice a week. you got it?
不好意思 见鬼
Excuse me. ohh! Bollocks.
宝贝
Hey, honey.
抱歉
Sorry.
你知道吗 那个姓希姆科的孩子正缺氧
You know what? That Simcoe kid is off O-2 now.
我想将他转为理疗
I wanna transfer him to physical therapy.
但他正在接受抗生素注射
Yeah, but he's on I.V. antibiotics.
你尽快吧 好吗
Just as soon as you can, okay?
还有我要看奈德的CT扫描结果
And I need that scan of Ned's,
-必要的话你把他送去扫描 -好的
- so wheel him to the scanner yourself if you have to. - Okay.
你现在又想去索马里了
You wanna go to Somalia now?
上周你还叫我单凭一张索引卡
Last week, you talked me into flying you to germany
-就批准你去德国 -回报显著
- because of an index card - And it paid off.
嗯 你发现了18年前死在索马里的死乌鸦事件
Mm-hmm. you found out some crows died in somalia 18 years ago.
你对"回报显著"的要求
You know, your definition of "paid off"
还真是低啊
is a little different than mine.
如果昏迷事件以前发生过 这线索就很重要
If a blackout had happened before, that'd be major.
我同意 你怎么就不奇怪
I agree, which kind of makes you wonder
我们为什么从没听说过这事
why we haven't heard about it before.
证据 斯坦 我们有证据
Evidence, Stan. There is evidence.
据我所知 你手中全部线索
Last I checked,
只是他们向疾控中心求援的申请
all you've got is a footnote in a C.D.C. funding request.
我正和马克努力从中情局拿到
I have been working with mark on trying to get
1991年这一地区的卫星照片
satellite photos of the region from '91 out of langley.
但是他们一直在拖延时间 所以
But they've been giving us the runaround,so--
可能中情局最近有点忙
Maybe the CIA's just a little busy these days
他们得在前十年的卫星照片里翻
to dig through satellite intel from last decade.
伙计们 我明白了
Guys, I get it.
你们在德国的行动未见成效
Germany didn't exactly work out,
现在你们想广撒网
and you're trying to stretch a single into a triple.
我明白
I get it.
但是和中情局扯皮可不是解决之道
But going to war with the cia is not the way to do it.
喂 阿尔
Hey, AL,
还记得我们抓住的那个黑客吗
Remember that hacker we busted?
就是那个黑进国防部网络的
You know, the one who broke into the d.o.d.'s network,
想用我们的海外无人机兜风的那个
Trying to take our overseas drones for a joyride?
奇多·达斯特先生
Mr. Cheeto Dust?
对 就是他 你觉得他会不会
Yeah, that's him. Don't you think
认为挑战中情局的主机是件很开心的活呢
he'd find langley's mainframe a delightful challenge?
是 是很开心 但是这是违法的
Yeah, he'd find it delightful. It's illegal.
哇 你想窃取你祖国的情报
Whoa. Spying on your own country?
这就不只是官场上的手腕了
that's more than some procedural jujitsu.
这样触犯了联邦法
You're talking about a federal offense.
你说得对 德米特里呢
Yeah. You're right. Where's demetri?
他去提审那个性感的金发恐♥怖♥分♥子♥了
Uh, he brought that hot blonde terrorist over from holding.
-他正在盘问她呢 -为什么
-He's questioning her now. -Why?
不知道 大概因为她性感吧
I don't know. 'Cause she's hot?
我再一次重申
I'll repeat what I've said many times.
我叫阿尔达·佐格 是一名诚实守法的商人
My name is Alda Hertzog, and I'm an honest businessperson.
是啊 我们在昏迷时间那天抓到你
Yeah, we caught you doing business
和几个在案的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥同伙做生意
on the day of the blackout. remember? With known terrorists,
卖♥♥给他们军用核材料
selling them weaponized nuclear material.
那你就起诉我呀
Then charge me with a crime.
你又不能永远把我关在这里
You can't hold me here indefinitely.
对 你可以跟你国大使投诉
You're right. You should call your embassy and complain.
叫哪国的大使呢
Which embassy is that, by the way?
我们想知道
We wanna know 'cause, uh,
好给你挑个合适的电♥话♥卡
We wanna get you the right phone card.
昏迷事件发生后你还在审问我
I'm truly flattered that you still feel the need
真是倍感荣幸
to talk to me after all that's happened.
但我没做什么错事
But I've done nothing wrong.
你想要抓的是我的合伙人
It's my associates who you want.
美女 你的合伙人在昏迷事件那天都死了
Honey, your associates died on the day of the blackout.
他们死绝了
They were super dead.
你还能交代些别的人吗
So you wanna give me somebody else?
必选客餐饮集团
Customer choice restaurant group.
它在印地区
It's in Indio.
这小镇我们常常窃听
Town comes up a bunch of times in wiretaps,
却没注意到它的重要性
but we never found out the significance.
必选客餐饮集团
Customer choice restaurant group.
今天我就说这么多
That's all I have for you today.
我们这样低声下气地劝你交代
You're running out of time
这样的日子不会太久了
for this to continue being a civil conversation.
真的吗 诺探员
Really, agent Noh?
我倒觉得是你命不久矣
Here I thought you were the one running out of time.
你说什么
What'd you say?
快走吧 再不走来不及了
You really should get out there before it's too late.
我不明白
I'm not... I'm not getting this.
你不去跟进索马里的线索
Instead of following up on the somalia lead,
却想要重新调查脏弹的案子
you wanna reopen the dirty bomb case?
那个案子没结
We never closed it.
索马里的线索最多不过是谣传
And somalia is not a lead. it's an urban myth at best.
而且 说到底
Meanwhile, back on planet earth,
我们有能提供实质性证据的证人
we have a material witness.
那是走私武器案的证人
In a weapons deal.
武器走私案正是昏迷事件那天发生的
That broke on the day of the blackout.
尽管这不如非洲的死鸟有意思
Okay, so maybe it's not as sexy as dead poultry in africa,
但你得承认武器案件发生的时间太巧了
but you gotta admit the timing's a little hinky here, mark.
-那是巧合 -如果不是呢
- It's a coincidence! - So what if it is?
这是一条在恐怖袭击调查案中发现的线索
It is a legit lead on a terrorism investigation,
这就是我们的工作
which is kind of what we do around here.
我同意
Agreed.
你可以去印地区
Send me a postcard from Indio.
好
Ok
你有毛病么
What the hell's the matter with you?
我只是在做一名联调局探员该做的 行吗
I just want to be an FBI agent today. All right?
人生苦短啊
Life is short.
多谢你能容忍♥我
Thank you for putting up with me.
你好 希姆科先生
Hi, Mr. Simcoe.
作为家长 我或许过于渴望知道病情了
I'm afraid I'm the annoying parent
有点讨人嫌了
who always wants a thousand details.
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表