剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
Flashforward S01E21
《未来闪影》 第一季 第二十一集
on october 6, the planet blacked out
10月6日 整个地球上的人
for two minutes and seventeen seconds
同时失去意识达2分17秒
The whole world saw the future.
整个世界都看到了未来
In my flashforward I was in my office.
在我的闪影里我正在办公室
It's 10 o'clock on the hour, and I happened to see the date--
当时是晚上十点 我刚好瞟了一眼日期
April 29,2010.
2010年4月29日
Oh, my god. This is it. We're here.
天啊 就是这里了 我们到了
How's it going? Struggling with the decoherence equation.
你还好吗 还在纠结那个方程
The equation? Yeah,you-- you do the math.
方程式 你懂数学
You do the numbers together,
你把那些数字放在一块
and then you're both part of the equation.
你们都是方程式的一部分
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Keiko.
惠子
We have a shift down at immigration tonight.
我们今晚要派组人去移♥民♥局
I have something I have to tell you.
我有些事情得告诉你
Yeah, me, too. We're here now. This is all that matters.
我也是 活在当下 这才是重要的
I want to be a part of what's going on with this baby.
我希望能为这个孩子的事情尽一份力
You don't have to do anything now.
现在你什么都不必做
What if I don't want to walk away?
要是我不想甩手不管呢
I'm gonna be on this plane tomorrow.
我会在明天的这班飞机上
I'm hoping you will be, too.
我希望你也在
We ran this gait analysis on Simon Campos
我们进行了西蒙·坎波斯和零号♥嫌犯的
and on suspect zero. Simon campos is suspect zero.
步态分♥析♥ 西蒙·坎波斯就是零号♥嫌犯
Who's Hellinger? Hellinger's our boss.
海灵格是谁 海灵格是咱们的老板
Face down! On the floor!
趴倒 脸朝下
Simon Campos--is he here?
西蒙·坎波斯 他在这吗
No, Janis.
别动 詹妮斯
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈
Oh, sweetie!
噢 甜心
It's okay. Deep breaths.
没事的 深呼吸
You're okay. You're okay.
你没事的 你没事的
What happened? I had a bad dream.
发生什么事了 我做了个噩梦
You did? It's okay.
真的吗 现在没事了
Today's the day.
今天是闪影实现的一天
Oh. Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
没错
But you know what?
可是你知道吗
It's gonna be all right.
一切都会好起来的
I'm right here.
我就在这陪着你
Today's the day daddy's gonna die.
今天是爸爸的死期
You worked with my security detail,
你曾经负责我的人身安全
so you know what will happen when everyone finds out
所以你肯定很清楚当人们发现那个疯狂的
that the mad scientist was awake when the rest of the world
科学家在全世界的昏迷中保持清醒的时候
was asleep-- I'll be a dead man.
会怎么样 我死定了
What do you want, Simon?
你想怎么样 西蒙
I want revenge.
我要复仇
I want to destroy the people
我要报复那些
who are really responsible for the global blackout.
真正对全球昏迷事件负责的人
Look, they're cornered now.
听着 他们已经没法兴风作浪了
We have Hellinger in custody.
海灵格已经被我们抓住了
You, of all people, must know it goes beyond one person.
在所有人中你最清楚这不是抓一个人的事
I want to get back at them.
我要找到那些人
And who are they?
你认识他们吗
I don't know,and they had me install a piece of software
我不认识 他们当时让我往系统主程序里
into the mainframe to make the accelerator fire on October 6th.
安装了一个软件确保加速器在那天启动
We've been over that system a thousand times,
我们把系统都检查过无数次了
and we didn't find anything.
也什么都没找到过
Well, I designed it. I'll find something other people won't.
系统是我设计的 我能做到人所不能
Let me bring you to the bureau, Simon.
西蒙 我带你回局里吧
We can help you.
我们可以帮助你
I can't do this with the FBI.
我没法跟联邦调查局合作
I can't do this with the CIA contacts.
我没法在中情局眼皮底下做这个
Those people won't let me
那些人不会让我再
anywhere near the mainframe again.
靠近系统主机一步的
Look...
听着
You get me into N.L.A.P., I'll turn myself in.
你让我进入粒子加速器中心 我就自首
Why did you start working for these people in the first place?
那从一开始你为什么要为他们工作呢
I was a kid...
我当时还小
Told me I was destined for greatness.
他们告诉我我生来就是做大事的
I believed them.
我信了
That was a marathon night, but we did it.
真是漫长的一夜啊 不过我们成功了
We got hellinger. Yeah,we did it.
我们抓到海灵格了 对我们成功了
It's not the end, though. Got a full morning
不过还没完 还得在这跟法医们
with the digital forensics guys--
耗一早上呢
No, you don't. You got a flight to catch.
不你不用 你还得赶飞机呢
Here. What the hell is this?
拿着 这是什么鬼东西
That, my friend, is 15 covers of "Islands in the stream."
哥们 里面有15个版本的溪中之岛
There's My Morning Jacket, Feist, The Constantines,
有早晨夹克乐队 费斯特 康斯坦丁
some band from Croatia
还有一些克罗地亚乐队
when the hell did you make this?
你什么时候鼓捣的这些东西
Yeah, I don't get much sleep.
我没怎么睡觉
Dem, you're alive.
德米 你还活着
In the future you saw, you weren't.
在你的闪影里你死了
Go to Hawaii. Go be alive.
去夏威夷 去享受生命吧
Are you kidding, man? It's d-day.
你在开玩笑吧哥们 今天可是审判日
We need all hands on deck. No.
我们有好多事要干呢 我不走
The place is packed with CIA, FBI, NSA.
这里满是中情局联邦调查局国♥家♥安♥全♥局的人
We're covered.
我们没问题的
Mark. Go. Pick a version you like.
马克 走吧 选你喜欢的版本
Dance with your bride.
和你的新娘跳舞
What's up? Nothing.
怎么了 没事
Everyone gets cold feet, Dem.
每个人都有胆怯的时候 德米
It's not cold feet.
这不是胆怯
Do you love her?
你爱她吗
Come on.
开什么玩笑
Do you want to marry her?
你想娶她吗
Hell, yes.
废话当然想
So what's stopping you?
那还等什么呢
You know,
你知道
Even with the way everything went down...
即使眼看着所有东西离我而去
Even though I lost her...
即使我已经失去了她
Marrying Olivia was the best thing I ever did.
能娶奥利维亚仍是我做过最快乐的事
Don't be afraid,
别害怕
especially on a day like this.
尤其是这样的日子
You'll stay home from school today with me, sweetie.
甜心 你今天跟我呆在家里不用上学
Hello? Hey. It's me, Lloyd.
喂 是我 洛伊德
Hey, Lloyd. Can I call you back?
洛伊德 我等下再打给你好吗
Uh, no, there's no need. I was just, um,
没关系不用 我只是想
I wanted to talk about tonight.
我想谈谈今晚的安排
You know, I really can't think about that right now.
不好意思 我现在真的没法去想那个
I - Is everything OK?
一切都还好吗
Charlie's having a really hard time.
查莉有些不好受
Well, yeah. You know, I'd really like for us to be together.
我真的希望我们能呆在一起
You know, can I... I - I'll call you back, okay?
我能不能 我等会打回给你
Sweetie.
甜心
Where's Demetri?
德米特里在哪
He's taking care of something else. What do we got?
他有别的事要忙 有什么进展
Hellinger invested big in the dot-com's in the early 90's,
海灵格90年代初大量投资了互联网产业
then dumped them before the crash.
然后在经济泡沫之前全抛售了
He put those earnings into real estate.
他把赚来的钱投入楼市
Got out at the height of the market?
在市场最顶点的时候抛售了吗
Every transaction. He bought low,sold high.
每笔交易都是 贱买♥♥贵卖♥♥
Future-casting.
靠的预测未来
Yeah, listen, they use the flash-forwards
听着 他们用闪影
to determine the outcome of a particular event,
来决定单个事件的结果
then put money on a sure thing.
然后把钱投在确定的事上
So was this the bigger conspiracy you were talking about in hong kong?
所以这是你在香港谈过的更大的阴谋
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表