剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
救命啊
Help!
救命啊
Help!
救命啊
Help!
哪位好心人 求求你了
Someone, please! please!
-德米特里
- Demetri!
德米特里
Demetri!
《未来闪影》
Flashforward
第一季 第1集 末日降临
"No More Good Days"
四小时之前
Four Hours Earlier
早安 洛杉矶 现在是早上7点
Good morning, Los Angeles! It's 7 o'clock.
看起来今天又会是美好的一天
And it looks like it's gonna be another beautiful day.
今天天气少云 最高温度23摄氏度
We are looking at light clouds, and highs in the mid 70s today.
请随身携带雨伞 因为有时有小雨
Keep that umbrella handy, because we've got a chance of sprinkles later.
[你是个糟糕的老公 我讨厌你]
You are a crappy husband. I hate you.
我也讨厌你
I hate you too.
亲爱的 别忘了看一下车♥库♥的门
Babe, don't forget to look at the garage door.
又出问题了
It's acting up again.
我已经忘了 再见
Already forgotten. Bye!
闻起来真香
Smells good.
来吃吧 我的小公主
Here you go, my princess.
我来帮你[西班牙语]
Te ayudo.
赫克托 早上好[西班牙语]
Hey, Hector. Buenos dias.
-早 妮可尔 -对不起 我迟到了
- Hey, Nicole! - Sorry, I'm late.
别担心
Don't worry.
奥利维亚今天要在医院值晚班
Hey, Olivia is working a late shift at the hospital tonight.
你能多照看一到两小时吗
Do you think you can stay an extra hour or two?
没问题 反正我也要做功课
Yeah. No problem. I've got studying to do anyway.
你真是个天使
You're a saint.
我是布莱斯 请留言
Hey, this is Bryce, you know what to do.
布莱斯 我是奥利维亚 你昨天没来
Bryce, it's Olivia, you weren't around yesterday.
你最好有个合理的解释
You've got a damn good reason why.
马上回我电♥话♥ 我很担心你
Okey. You call me immediately. I'm worried about you.
[三个未接来电 来自奥利维亚医生]
3 Missed Calls. Dr. Olivia Benfrod.
我女儿特蕾西身高1.65米 体重107斤
My daughter Tracy was 5'5", 118 pounds.
但是海军陆战队把她的遗体
But when the Marine shift her body back
从阿富汗带回来的时候...
from Afghanistan...
抱歉
Sorry...
她的遗体 只有33斤
Her remains ... They weighed 37.
我之所以还知道这是我女儿
The only reason I knew it was her at all
是因为他们给遗体做了DNA测试
because they DNA what was left.
所以...
So...
没错
Yeah.
那晚我喝醉了
I took a drink that night.
你打给阿曼达了吗
You called Amanda yet?
-是的 我们谈了会 -你们谈了会吗
- Yeah, we're talking. - You talking? Really?
那可怪了 她跟奥利维亚说从没收到你消息
That's kinda weird. Because she told Olivia she never heard from you.
我是你的担♥保♥人 该由我来教导你
Hey, I'm your sponsor, I'm the one supposed to be riding you,
而轮不到你来对我指手划脚
not the other way around.
好吧 好吧 我一定照办
All right. All right. I'm getting around to it.
艾伦 打给她吧 她很不错
Come on, Aaron, just call. She's cool.
-我对护士有恐惧感 -这只是个约会
- Nurses freak me out, man. - It's a date.
她又不会给你做要命的洗肠
She's not giving you an friggin' enema.
你怎么就知道这不是我喜欢的呢
How do you know that's not my thing?
-怎么了 -我好像听到查莉的声音
- What's wrong? - I thought I heard Charlie.
-查莉在睡觉 -这真个是错误
- Charlie is asleep. - This is so wrong.
所以你才这么喜欢
That's why you love it.
宝贝 我们一完事儿
Dude, as soon as we've done,
你就得马上滚蛋
You have to get your ass out of here.
不要废话了 我们继续快活吧
All right, well, stop talking and get to work.
那我们继续谈这个话题
So then we get to the subject
我们的第一支舞 是吗
of the first dance, right?
真是抱歉 但佐伊选了首有史以来
I'm sorry, but Zoey picked one of the corniest songs
最傻的歌♥
of all time.
《溪中之岛》
Islands in the Stream.
肯尼·罗杰斯和桃丽·芭顿二重唱
Well, Kenny Rogers, Dolly Parton duet.
好吧 我们以前去卡拉OK时曾经唱过
Okay, and we used to sing it when we do karaoke.
那时我们真的喝得烂醉如泥了
That was when we were like really, really drunk, you know.
我之所以能忍♥受是因为当时在拍拖
And I put up with it because we were dating.
你做了就做了呗 但我的朋友都会去我家
That's what you do. But friends are gonna be there, my family.
我不能跳《溪中小岛》这支舞
I can not dance to Islands in the Stream.
我这辈子也不想再丢人现眼了
I will never live it down.
这些你都不会介意的 是吗
You don't care about any of this, do you?
我介意 我可是已婚的魅力男士
I do, I do care. I'm riveted, fascinated.
但你要我说什么好呢 别和她结婚吗
But what do you want me to say, don't marry her, don't marry her.
无论怎样 生活总是和你作对
The odds are against you, anyway.
那很好 谢谢
That's good, thank you.
你还是结婚了
You're still married.
令我惊讶的是奥利维亚没很久之前离开我
I'm surprised Olivia didn't leave me a long time ago.
我也很惊讶 兄弟
Me too, buddy.
那你们跳舞一般用什么歌♥曲伴奏
So, what would you guys dance to?
都想不起来了
Can't even remember.
他是个极度讨厌的人 有一年的烟瘾了
He is a holy terror. Terrible twos for 1 year.
-幸运的是你的是女儿 -你开玩笑吧
- Lucky you have a girl. - Are you kidding me?
你只要担心一个小鸡鸡
You only have to worry about 1 penis.
我得防着所有对女儿虎视眈眈的小鸡鸡
I have to worry about all of them.
来了
Here we go!
好戏上演了
Showtime.
卡利 欧玛和一个不明身份女子
Khalid, Omar, unknown female
上了一辆黑色越野车
Going mobile on a black SUV.
鲍比 准备好 他们应该在二十秒内到达
Bobby, you are on point, they should hit you in 20 seconds.
联邦调查局 我是詹妮斯·霍克
FBI, Janis Hawk.
我是本福特 给我接维迪克
It's Benford, get Wedeck,
目标嫌疑犯在移♥动♥
Suspects are on the move.
三周了 终于开始变得有意思了
3 weeks is finally about to start getting interesting.
马克 我来开免提
Mark, I'm putting on speaker.
-你有什么发现 -卡利和欧玛
- What'd you got? - Khali, Omar.
和另一个不明身份的白人女子
and another undentified Caucasian woman.
我们马上把照片发邮件给你
We'll e-mail you pictures right now.
她是谁
Who is she?
先称作"不明身份者"吧 甜心
That's the "unidentified" part, sweetheart.
把这张照片给数码鉴证科做高精度分♥析♥
Get this to digital forensics and run it by I.C.E.
好的
Ok.
我们被发现了 目标在移♥动♥
They made us. They are on the move.
稳着点
Hold.
快点 呼叫增援 赶快呼叫增援
Come on! Get some backup, get some backup now.
好的 马上
All right, right away.
嫌疑犯在朝西区6号♥路段逃窜
Suspects fleeing West on 6!
黑色埃斯克雷德
Black Escalade.
车牌号♥8QR-722Y
Licence plate 8QR-722Y.
我们需要洛城警方和空中支援 要快
We need L.A.P.D. and air support now!
不 卡车 汽车
No, truck, car!
-冷静 -汽车
- Calm down. - Car!
闭嘴
Shut up!
-你笑什么呢 -我不知道
- What are you laughing at? - I don't know.
我以前从未飙过车
I've never done this before.
[还有谁知道]
Who else knows?
-本福特医生 发生什么了 -不知道
- Dr. Benford, what happened? - I don't know.
我失去意识了
I lost consciousness.
-你还好吗 -还好
- You okay? - Yeah.
妮可尔
Nicole?
发生什么了
What happened?
我晕过去了
I...I blacked out.
救命
Help!
德米特里
Demetri!
请帮助我 请帮助我
Help me, please.
我的朋友受伤了
My friend got injured.
好的 先生 好的 请冷静
All right, sir. Ok, just calm down.
我的朋友受伤了 快 赶紧
My friend got injured. C'mon. Hurry up!
马克 我在这
Mark, over here.
-你还好吗 -还好
- You all right? - Yeah.
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表