剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
《未来闪影》第一季 第二集
Flashforward S01E02
我们可以确信的是
All we know for certain is
所有地球上的人
Is that everyone on the planet seemed to have blacked out.
似乎在同时失去了意识
At exactly the same time.
全人类失去意识
You shut off the consciousness of the entire human race.
达2分17秒
For 2 minutes 17.
我不是失去意识那么简单
I didn't just lose consciousness.
感觉更像我有段记忆
It felt more like I was having a memory
只不过是来自未来
Only it was from the future.
我也是这样
The same thing happened to me.
你到底在说什么 每个人的意识
So you're saying what? Everyone's conciousness
都跨了6个月
Just jumped forward 6 months.
事实比这更可怕
Crazier than sounds. Yeah.
现在当务之急是 找出事件的原因
Priority number one finding out what caused this.
在我的未来闪影里
In my Flashforward
我好像有点知道事件发生的原因
I seemed to have an idea why all of this was happening.
我看见自己在做产前B超
I was getting a pre-natal sonagram.
可我显然没有怀孕
I'm obviously not pregnant.
我跟别的男人好上了
I was with another man.
我从没见过他
I've never seen him before.
我什么都没见到
I didn't see a damn thing.
我看不到任何事情 是因为半年后的今天
What if I didn't see anything because 6 months from now.
我会死
I'm gonna be dead.
你手里拿着什么东西
What'd you got in your hand?
这是我亲手为你做的
Something I made for you.
-情况如何 -一个八岁男孩 被车撞了
- What you got? - A 8 year old boy. Pede versus a car,
直接撞到了一所小学的围墙上
Plowed straight through a fence at an elementary school.
亲爱的 你会没事的
You're gonna be ok, honney.
我知道 奥利维亚
I know, Olivia.
你怎么知道我的名字
How'd you know my name?
就是这 看这里
Right there, look right there.
不是吧
No way.
那究竟是何方神圣
What the hell is that?
为什么他们是清醒的
Why are they awake?
抱歉 你是哪位
I'm sorry, you are?
我是他父亲 洛伊德·希姆科
His father, Lloyd Simcoe.
你看见什么了
What did you see?
我们一家人在丹尼公园玩
Me and my family were at the Dannyland.
你看见什么了
What did you see?
我看见一匹小马
I saw a pony.
我看见了一个好朋友
I was seeing a nice friend.
你看见什么了
What did you see?
和你们没关系
None of your business.
这是闪影游戏
It's "black out".
每个人都要玩
Everyone has to play.
我不想玩
I don't want to.
你必须告诉我们 这是规则
You have to tell. That's the rule.
把它还给我
Give it back...to me.
你必须说
You have to tell.
查莉
Charlie!
查莉
Charlie!
查莉 在学校不能乱打人
Charlie, you know we don't hit in school.
你现在跟我一起走
You're hanging with me right now.
查莉
Charlie!
快回来
Get back here.
查莉
Charlie!
查莉
Charlie!
查莉
Charlie!
自从看到闪影之后我内心就一直在挣扎
I've been strugging ever since I had the visions.
理论上说我们同一时刻应只存在于一处
They say we were supposed to live our lives one day at a time.
但当未来正如影随形之际
But how am I supposed to do that,
我该怎么才能做到那样呢
With the future breathing down my neck?
日复一日 我的闪影正步步逼近
Everyday just bring me closer to what I saw.
而且看起来似乎
And it seems like
我已无路可逃
I can't avoid it.
而你们却在那里
And...and there you are
不友好地凝视着我
Staring back at me.
-这家伙在卖♥♥乖 -终有一天你们中
- The guy's celebrating. - That one day one of you
会有人找到答案 对吗
Have any answers, do you?
不 你们没有答案
No, you don't.
因为根本不存在答案
Because there are no answers
因为整个计划就是个大笑话
Because this programme is a joke.
我来回答你吧
I get an answer for you.
出去走走
You take a walk.
冷静一下
Cool down a little.
再来分享你后面的观点
Spare the rest of your opinion.
听着 我也跟你一样讨厌看到那一幕
Look, I hate seeing that as much as you did.
但你明白不该打断别人的发言
But you know you never interupt another person's share.
对不起 但瞧他发言时那副不可一世的架势
I'm sorry. But loaded and sharing
那家伙在考验我忍♥耐的底线
The guy was pushing my buttons.
只会纸上谈兵 不务正业
Stop being dealing with some stuff, you know.
他也是
So was he.
我知道你很担心奥利维亚
I know you are worried about Olivia.
你担心未来的你会旧习难改再度酗酒
You worried you're gonna fall off the wagon in the future.
他也是如此
He's gonna done that now.
有什么区别呢
What's the difference?
你们都在挣扎
You both struggling.
看看这些人
Look at all these people,
他们每个人都在面对和我们一样的问题
Everyone of them is dealing with the same thing we are,
未来
Future.
唯一的不同是
The only different is
他们中的大部分没有坚强的后盾
Most of them don't have a support group
来帮助他们处理见到的闪影问题
To cope with what they saw.
也许这很好
Maybe was good,
也许这很糟
Maybe was bad,
也许一切都是未知
Maybe was inexplicable.
重点是
The point is,
每个人都经历了闪影
It happened to everyone,
每一个生活在地球上的人
Every single human been on the planet.
我看到他们热爱生命
I saw someone adore life,
多么美好
Splendid that.
看看你身边走过的陌生人
Walk everyone stranger next them
你看到了什么
What did you see?
他们很清楚你在谈什么
They know exactly what you talking about.
人类历史上从没发生的事情
One of the history of world that's never happen.
现在世界受益
World profits now.
六个探员今早辞职了
Six agents resigned this morning.
三天来这已经是第十八个了
It's grandly told 18 in the past three days.
现在我们都已经变得更加恐慌
Now that we are all more freak out right now.
这栋大楼里的每一个人
Everybody in this building are,
对见到的事情感到害怕 希望或是迷惘
Scared or hopeful or confused about what they saw.
但当我派大家都到这栋楼外面去时
But I'm got everybody outside of this building,
我们有责任去抛开这些
We have responsibility to put all that aside.
因为我们是世界崩溃的时候
Because we're the one people look to,
他们所寻求帮助的人
When their world goes to pieces
这段演讲就值得从华盛顿调军队过来了
It was worth taking military transport from Washington for that little speech.
那会是国防部长
That would be secretary.
这位是Stesia Malcolm
And Stasia Malcolm
国土安♥全♥局♥
Homeland security
我听说FBI有个现场专案组
I heard there was an FBI field office
独自任命全权负责调查
Which appointed themselves solely responsible for
昏迷事件
Investigating the black out...
如果有其他官方机构
There is another officer agency
掌握的信息比我们还多的话
Had a vision of this investigation as more
请通知我
Information as we do, let me know
我离开的时候会把我掌握的信息呈上的
And I'll send my case for out
抱歉
Excuse me
可能是我女儿学校打来的
Probably my daughter's school
当她表现异常的时候
So what were they doing
这些都在做什么呢
When it happened?
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表