剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
恕我直言 维迪克先生
Okay, I'll be blunt, Mr. Wedeck.
你的闪影拼合专案组里的一员
One of the members of your Mosaic Task Force
被国♥家♥安♥全♥局列为危险人物了
Has been red-flagged by the N.S.A.
什么
What?
谁
Who?
几个月前 我们的窃听组
A couple of months ago, our wiretapping program
截听到一通电♥话♥
Intercepted a phone call
该电♥话♥源头被很专业地隐藏了
Whose origins had been professionally concealed
是打给局里的一部手♥机♥
To a bureau cell phone.
谁的电♥话♥
Whose phone?
诺探员的
Agent Noh's.
什么时候起你们开始窃听联调局的电♥话♥了
Since when do you guys wiretap the FBI?
国土安全是第一要务
Homeland security is the number one priority.
你这话什么意思 什么叫国土安全是
What do you mean, homeland security is the...
等一下 等一下
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
也许是那个女人打给你的电♥话♥
Maybe it's the call.Your call from the woman.
-关于你被谋杀的那个 -没错
- About your murder. - Right.
你是说你有那通电♥话♥的录音
Are you saying that you have a recording of that call?
-我怎么可以拿到 -抱歉
- How do I get it? - I'm sorry.
这是机密的信♥号♥♥情报
It's classified sigint.Signals intelligence.
打这通电♥话♥的女人
The woman who made that call
告诉我 在3月15号♥我会被人谋杀
Told me I was gonna be murdered on March 15th.
我快没时间了 如果你有任何关于
I'm running out of time, so if you have any information
那女人的身份或为何我会被谋杀的情报
On who that was or why I'm going to be killed
我没有权力...
I'm not authorized to...
拜托
Come on!
那就去找有权力拿录音的人
Call whoever you need to call to make it happen then!
你说怎么样蕾维女士
How about that, Ms. Levy?
等我打个电♥话♥
Let me make a call.
东京
新井田小姐
新井田小姐
老板
The boss
老板现在就要见你
是
打扰了
打扰了
新井田小姐
很高兴你能加入我们
这是我的荣幸 中原先生
那请给我们倒茶吧
你是这个部门唯一的女性
他们不打算为了端茶送水而再聘请一个人
你刚刚说的是"厕所在哪里 洛杉矶"
You just said "where is the toilet, Los Angeles?"
让我看下这书
Let me see that book a sec.
你为了一个素未平生的人学习一门
It's so cool you're learning a whole language
全新的语言 这真让人钦佩
For someone you haven't even met.
我会遇到她的 我确信
But I am gonna meet her. I know it.
我居然这么说了 听起来真疯狂
I'm hearing myself, and I sound crazy.
但这疯狂是好事 为爱疯狂
But it's a good kind of crazy. Love crazy.
你也这么认为吗
You think?
-我刚才没看到你 -是的 我来迟了
- Didn't see you there. - Yeah, I came in late.
是吗 怎么了
Yeah? What's up?
我很烦恼 艾伦
I'm really struggling, Aaron.
家里的一切都非常如意
Things were going great at home,
起码比以前好多了
Or better at least.
然后发生了一件事
Then this thing happened.
有人给奥利维亚发了一条短♥信♥
Someone sent Olivia a text,
告诉她 在我的闪影里我又酗酒了
Telling her I was drinking in my flash-forward.
谁会这么做
Who would do that?
我不知道 我只告诉了两个人
I don't know. I only told two people.
这让我有点不知所措
It's kind of freaking me out, you know?
这太奇怪了
That's weird.
是啊
Yeah.
你想对我说什么吗 马克
You trying to say something to me, Mark?
就像我说的
Like I said,
我只告诉了两个人
I only told two people.
你知道我有多少时间在听你废话
Do you know how many hours I've spent
听你猜疑 听你自怜自哀吗
Listening to your crap, your doubt, your self-pity?
我以为你是我的担♥保♥人
I thought you were my sponsor.
对 但那并不意味我是你的出气筒
That's right. That doesn't mean I'm your punching bag.
我想我有权来问你
I think I have the right to ask you
你有没有在我背后向我的妻子打小报告
If you're communicating with my wife behind my back.
你这个混球
You son of a bitch.
我们都认识这么久了
After all the time we've known each other,
你认为我会这么做吗
You think I would do that?
我不知道该怎么想了
I don't know what to think anymore.
你不知道
You don't know.
不知道
Don't know.
给你个提示
Here's some food for thought.
为什么不去找个新担♥保♥人
Why don't you get a new sponsor?
找个你能真正相信的人
Someone you can really trust.
我想要纹身
是 好的
真是个怪人
我是说真的
你看起来像个白领
你弄个纹身 你上班时别人会怎么看你
我不在乎
你不在乎
枪打出头鸟
我又不是为他们纹身
拿到了
Got it.
什么
What?
德米特里的电♥话♥
Demetri's phone call.
好
Okey.
-马上送去音频鉴证科 -好
- Taking it down to audio forensics right now. - Okay.
-能问个问题吗 -什么
- Can I ask you something? - What?
你给奥利维亚发过短♥信♥吗
Did you send Olivia a text?
你老婆吗
Your wife?
我为什么会发短♥信♥给你老婆
Why would I send your wife a text?
有人这么做了
Well, someone did.
告诉她在我的闪影里我又酗酒了
Telling her I was drunk in my flash-forward.
我只告诉过两个人 你是其中的一个
You're one of only two people I've told.
那又怎样
So?
我记得你当时非常恼火
So as, uh, I recall you were pretty pissed
因为我酗酒 并且还
That I was drinking and the implications
牵连到我们的调查
That had for our investigation.
我明白了 你认为我很生气还很卑鄙
Oh, I see. You were thinking I was so angry and so petty
于是我就把这件事告诉了你老婆
That I'd run out and text your wife about it?
滚出我的办公室 本福特
Get out of my office, Benford.
我现在不想看到你
I don't wanna see your face right now.
早上好 身体还好吗
Konnichiwa. Ogenki desu ka?
很好 你呢
Genku desu. Anata wa?
你的口音越来越好了 瓦利医生
Your accent is really improving, Dr. Varley.
多谢 近藤夫人
Domo arigato, Kondo-san.
如果没别的事
Well, if nothing else,
我就出去学习我的第二语言了
I'll come out of this having learned a second language.
找到你的姑娘了没
So how's the search for your young woman?
我的闪影拼图还没有任何回应
Well, no response to my Mosaic posting yet,
不过我画完了
But I did finish my drawing.
想看看吗
You wanna see it?
她真漂亮
She's quite beautiful.
我在考虑把它放到网上
I was thinking about posting it on the web.
至少你知道你喜欢在哪里吃饭
Well, at least you know where she likes to eat.
什么意思
What do you mean?
新井田寿司店
Sushi Arahida.
它是筑波的一个饭店 离东京不远
It's a restaurant in Tsukuba, not that far from Tokyo.
我在那里的大学教书
I taught at the university there.
那儿会不会
Is it possible there's more than
有好几个饭店叫这个名字
one restaurant with this name
在筑波
In... Tsukuba?
应该不会 其它店不会有相同的标识
Well, I doubt it, not with this same logo.
那是个小地方 她可能是当地人
It's a little, tiny place. She's probably a local.
近藤夫人 在我的未来闪影里
Ms. Kondo, in my flash-forward,
我坐在一个日本的饭店里
I was sitting in a Japanese restaurant.
可能就是在新井田寿司店
Maybe it's this Sushi Arahida.
-可能 -谢谢你
- Maybe. - Thank you!
谢谢你 近藤夫人 谢谢
Arigato, Kondo-san. Arigato.
布莱斯
Oh, Bryce?
-瓦利医生 你有空吗 -有
- Dr. Varley, do you have a minute? - Yeah.
听着 这可跟我没有关系
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表