剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
我为此道歉
I'd like to apologize for that.
我能看出这令你不愉快
I can tell it makes you uncomfortable.
不 没有 没什么的
No, it doesn't. Doesn't make me uncomfortable at all.
很抱歉我早上发火了
I'm sorry about the little outburst this morning...
在走廊上发火
the tantrum in the hallway,
不该把餐盘当成飞碟扔
The... unidentified flying meal tray.
他有自闭症
It's his autism.
他发病的时候我都不知道如何与他交谈
I-I really don't know what to say to him when he's like that.
有时候你什么都不用说
Oh, sometimes you can't say anything.
你只要陪着他就行了 谢谢
You just have to be there. Thanks.
谢谢你
Thank you.
是啊 但不幸的是
Yeah, unfortunately,
分居后我很少陪他
I haven't really been there since our separation.
你知道 重新开始工作
Uh... you know, work picked up and, um...
我都快不认识他了
Well, I barely know him.
至少你现在和他在一起 这就够了
Well, you're here now. It's what counts.
好好睡一觉就行了
A good night's sleep might help.
尽管迪伦病房♥里的豪华硬塑料椅很舒服
Yeah, well, despite the luxury of two rigid plastic chairs
我还是睡不着
in dylan's room, the sandman has proven a bit elusive.
你不该每天晚上都陪着他
Well, you shouldn't be sleeping in his room every night.
警♥察♥给了我他妈妈房♥子的钥匙
well, actually, the police brought me the keys to his mother's house.
不知为何我没有勇气去
I just can't bring myself to go there for some reason.
你应该去
Well, you should try.
或许在迪伦的房♥间里 感受他的生活环境
Maybe being in dylan's room, around his things...
你就能更了解他了
It might give you some sense of who he is.
老呆在医院里对谁都没有好处 希姆科先生
Too much time in the hospital is not good for anyone, Mr. Simcoe.
坚持住
You hang in there.
B大夫 我做了你让我做的扫描
Hey, Dr. B., I-I got that scan that you wanted.
我想在打印的时候去吃点素热狗
I was just gonna grab a veggie dog while it prints out.
把迪伦·希姆科转到理疗室去
Transfer dylan simcoe to physical therapy.
-我以为你想让他... -理疗室又不是没有抗生素
- But I thought you wanted him to.- P.T. can handle the antibiotics.
把他转去就行了
Just transfer him.
好的
Okay.
印地区 加利福尼亚州
这事我又迷糊了
I don't understand what all this is about.
欢迎来到我的世界
Welcome to my world.
这家餐厅涉及一项机密的调查
This restaurant came up in a confidential investigation.
我们需要所有员工的姓名和住址
We need the names and addresses of every employee.
名单给我 谢谢
The list, please. Thank you.
我们只是做汉堡和华夫的
Burgers and waffle fries-- that's all we do.
至少现在是这样
Well, for now at least.
以后我们要做冰冻酸奶
We're going to be adding frozen yogurt in
我在未来闪影里看见了
you know, the future.
那么这餐厅是属于必选客餐饮集团的
So this place is owned By customer choice restaurant group?
这就是必选客餐饮集团了
uh, this place is Customer choice restaurant group.
其实我们还算不上集团公♥司♥
Uh, we're not quite a group yet.
-能让我和诺探员单独聊会么 -没问题
- Would you give me and agent Noh a moment, please? - Sure. yeah.
给这两个联调局探员弄两个汉堡
Uh, somebody get some burgers for these FBI guys, please!
哇 我今天居然不想来这里
Wow, I can't believe I didn't want to come here today.
看我们弄到的情报 他们要卖♥♥冰冻酸奶了
I mean, the intel-- they're adding frozen yogurt!
站住
Freeze!
联邦调查局
FBI!
站住
Freeze!
-你走左边 我去右边 -明白 上
- Go left. I'll go right. - Gotcha. Go.
来啊 来啊 来啊
Come on, come on, come on!
抓住了
You got him!
闭嘴
Shut up, man!
这人带着什么东西 起来
What's with the jog, man? Get up.
起来 我们不过是来吃汉堡的
Get up! I thought we were just coming in for a burger.
跪下 跪下
On your knees! Get on your knees!
我知道你们是谁
I heard what you're being.
联调局的人会灭了我的
FBI can be biting my ass!
太棒了
Oh! Hello!
黄饼 核燃料重铀酸钠的俗称 马克
Yellowcake uranium, Mark.
黑市上的核原料
Black market nuclear material.
我们是不是不闻不问 然后回你办公室去
Or do you think we should leave it here, go back to your office
继续琢磨你的闪影板
and stare at your bulletin board?
你们要的找不是这个
You don't be wanting this, yo.
喂
Hey!
黄饼
Yellowcake.
那是他的大♥麻♥品种
It's the type of strain, the type of weed he's slingin'!
真是太可惜了
It's the sickest strain 'round, yo.
在我的未来闪影中 我正开着超帅的车
In my flash-forward, I'm driving pimping ride.
19英寸的轮毂哦
19-inch rims, yo.
我肯定会成为大毒枭的
I must be going to be scarface of pot.
你不能违抗命运
You can't be fighting fate, yo.
-闭嘴 -真♥相♥就是这样 蠢猪
- Shut up! shut up! - Aah! Aah! Truth hurts, pig!
-滚开 -你在干什么
- Get off of me! Get off! - What are you doing?!
丫的嘴欠抽
I was sick of his mouth!
我是说现在 我在说你
I'm talking about today! I'm talking about you!
到处乱闯 惹是生非
Racin' around, looking for someone to shoot!
别老纠结在自己的破事里 认真干活
Just drop your personal crap and do your job!
我至少有所作为 不是干坐着
Hey, I'm doing something! I'm not sitting on my ass,
-等着做梦的时候找到线索 -省省吧
- Waiting for clues to appear to me in my dreams! - Oh, give it rest.
重要的不是我看见了什么
this isn't about what I saw.
而是你做了什么
It's about what you did!
三月十五号♥
March 15th.
胸部中三枪
Three shots to the chest.
我不只会死 而是会被谋杀
I'm not just gonna die. I'm gonna be murdered.
你怎么知道的
How'd you find out?
匿名电♥话♥
Anonymous call.
那女人说她在一份情报简报里看到的
The woman said she read it in an intelligence briefing.
她只告诉我这些
That's all she gave me.
马克 我不该瞒着你
Mark, I'm sorry I didn't tell you,
我以为自己能找到这个杀手
but I thought maybe I could find who's gonna kill me
或是找出点线索 但是现在
or get a lead on them. I don't know, but...
你为什么觉得这里有线索
Why would you think there's anything out here?
艾尔达说我快没时间了
Alda said I was running out of time.
就这吗
That was it?
是的
Yeah.
德米 艾尔达是老手
Dem, Alda's a pro.
她看到你的弱点 故意诈你的
She knows you're vulnerable, and she pulled a number on you.
我感到时间在一分一秒地流逝
All I can hear is the clock ticking.
每一天
Every day.
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
想办法 克服恐惧
Somehow... you get past the fear
然后反击
And you fight.
-怎么反击 -你知道我看见了什么吗
- How? - You know what I saw.
我正在办公室研究闪影拼图
I'm in my office, staring at the mosaic board,
有人进来想置我于死地
and men are coming in to kill me.
我们是拍档 如果他们要杀我
You and I are partners. If they're coming to kill me,
大概也在追杀你 或者会追杀你
they're probably after you, too, or gonna be.
那是未来 马克
It's the future, Mark.
-你凭什么认为你能阻止它 -因为我们看见了
- Why do you think you can stop it? - Because we saw it.
我们能利用所见 去阻止不幸的发生
We can use what we saw to stop what we saw.
德米特里 我们能及时制止对你的谋杀
Demetri, we can solve your murder before it happens.
所以我想把所有线索都放在闪影拼图里
That's why I wanna put everything we have on mosaic.
为了你 为了我 为了大家
For you, for me, for everybody.
现在我们能走了吗
Now can we get out of here?
-好吧 -走吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
打扰一下
Oh, excuse me.
你好 希姆科先生
Hey, Mr. Simcoe.
出来透透气吗
Stepping out for a bit?
我只是依建议行事
Just, uh, following some advice.
你把这个落在迪伦的病房♥了
I think you left this in Dylan's room.
谢谢你
Oh, uh... thanks.
-她很美 -是啊
- She's beautiful. - Yeah.
是你女友吗
Your girlfriend?
我们还没见过面
Um, we haven't actually met.
即将播放
Coming up soon,
格兰岱尔市的邮局员工利用闪影拼图网站
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表