剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
或化学毒剂引起的可能性
and chemical agents.
那会不会是自然现象呢
What about natural phenomenon then?
太空总署正调查来自外太空的可能性
NASA is checking in the more exotic explanations.
太阳耀斑 伽玛射线爆发之类的
Solar Flares,Gamma Burst that kind of thing.
但目前他们毫无头绪
But so far they've come up beep.
那宗教呢
What'bout the Vatican?
查过教皇了吗
Did Pope chimed in yet?
给他做胸腔插管 本
Get his chest tube. Ben.
血液饱和度有所恢复 血压正常
Sat's improving BP's normalizing.
我们成功了
We're back.
你做得很好 老兄 真的很好
Doing great buddy. Doing real good.
好了 给他做个脑部扫描
Ok. Let's get him into the CT scanner.
检查一下头部的受伤情况
Checking out that head injury.
布莱斯 缝上伤口
Bryce,close them up.
干得漂亮
Nice job.
但别以为能逃过一劫
But don't think you are off the hook.
你还得向我汇报昨天去了哪
I still wanna know where you were yesterday.
我们需要了解整个事件的来龙去脉
We need to wrap our heads around the scope of this thing,people.
昏迷事件至今已过去4小时了
It's now been 4 hours since the blackout.
全人类失去意识达两分钟
You shut off the consciousness of the entire human race for 2 minutes.
死亡人数会是多少
What would the death toll be?
又会有多少撞车事故
How many cars collided?
我们有飞机在洛杉矶国际机场坠毁
We have planes down at the LAX.
整个美国又是多少 全世界又有多少
How many more across the country? Around the world?
联邦航♥空♥局称 仅美国就有877起空难发生
FAA's reporting 877 aircrafts down in the United State alone.
空军二号♥也在其中 副总统就在机上
Air Force 2 was one of them. The veep was on board.
好 那谁来负责医院工作
Ok,who run hospitals?
那些进行中的手术 出生中的婴儿
Operations? Births?
病床上康复中的病人
that we were in process?
人们可能在爬楼梯时就命丧黄泉
People probably die while climbing stairs.
全球陷入了恐慌
Global projections are pretty staggering.
先生 就这次昏迷事件你怎么看的呢
What about the blackouts themself,sir?
什么
Pardon?
我们一直在说人们失去了意识
Well. We've been saying people have been blanking out.
但我的亲身经历大不相同
But it wasn't my experience.
我觉得这...
For me it was...
更像一场梦 只是比梦更真实
More like a dream only more vivid than that.
前一秒我还在车里 接着...
One second I was in a car,the next...
我却在别的地方
I was somewhere else.
-我也是这样 -我也是
- The same thing happened to me. - Me too.
人们在昏迷时都会产生不同程度的幻觉
During the blackout people seemed to experice some kind of hallucination.
不 不 我经历的绝对不像幻觉
No no no. Except that mine didn't feel like a hallucination.
本福特 你想说什么
What's your point,Benford?
我不是失去意识那么简单
I didn't just lose consciousness.
更像是我的意识神游于另一个地方
It felt more like my... consciousness went somewhere else.
就如我有个记忆 可不是过去的事情
Like I was having a memory only... It...It wasn't of the past.
而是在未来
It was the future.
那时我在办公室 晚上10点整
I was in my office was night. Was 10 O'clock on the hour.
我朝大厅里看了一眼 恰好看见了日期
I was looking out to the atrium and I happened to see the date.
2010年4月29日
April 29 2010.
距现在差不多有半年时间
About half a year from now.
等等 4月29号♥ 我看见的也是那天
Hold on. April 29? I saw the same date.
就是新闻里那个时间
It was on the news.
我也是 4月29号♥ 晚上10点
The same for me April 29 10 p.m.
你到底在说什么 每个人的意识
So you're saying what? Everyone's conciousness
都跨了6个月 到4月29号♥
just jumped forward 6 months to April 29?
事实比这更可怕
Crazier than sounds. Yeah.
坐下
Sit down.
坐下
Sit down
杰迪 能帮个忙吗 谢谢
J.T. could you give me a hand? Thanks.
不是我们干的
We didn't do this.
即使不是
Even if you didn't
你们也在策划大规模杀戮
you're still planning on killing thousands of people.
给我坐着 别吵
So stay still and shut up.
-联♥系♥到佐伊了吗 -她很好
- You get hold of Zoey? - Yes,she's all right.
-马克 你有空吗 -当然
- Mark. Hey, you've got a sec? - Sure.
我想或许有办法能证实我们刚才所说的事
I think there maybe a way to corroborate what we were talking about in there.
什么办法
What do you mean?
我的未来闪影是4月30号♥早上六点
Well, in my Flashforward it was Apirl 30 at 6 a.m.
但我当时在伦敦
But I was in London.
正好和西海岸有8小时时差 这就说得通了
Which is 8 hours ahead of the west coast, so it makes sence.
什么 未来闪影 你们说什么呢
What? Flashforward? What are we talking about?
一会跟你解释 你看到了什么
I'll explain later. Tell me what you saw.
我在新苏格兰场和一位联络员会面
I was having a meeting with a liaison in New Scotland Yard.
我记得有只鸟撞向了窗户
I remenber we were interrupted
打断了我们的谈话
Because this bird just crashed to the window.
我要说的是 我看到了菲奥娜·班克斯
The point is I had a vision of Fiona Banks.
不要问为什么这么早
Don't ask me why I was so early.
我们看看她是不是也看到了我
Let's see if she had a vision of me.
班克斯督察
Inspector Banks.
菲奥娜 我是调查局的阿尔·高夫
Fiona, This is Al Gough,FBI.
我和我同事在洛杉矶
I'm here with my colleagues in L.A.
上帝啊 阿尔 我知道你电♥话♥的目的
My god,Al I know why are you calling.
你想知道我看到了什么
You want to know what I saw.
-我们都想 -好
- We all do. - Ok.
-我们坐在我的办公室 -日期呢
- We were sitting in my office. - What was the date?
-4月30号♥ -几点
- April 30. - What time?
不确定 早上6点
I don't know. 6 o'clock in the morning.
我们在谈卢瑟福那个案子
Something to do with the Rutherford case.
-对 然后有件事打断了我们 -一只鸟
- Yes,and something interrupted us. - Yes,a bird.
它飞向窗户 撞断了脖子
It flew the window it broke it's neck.
那么我们看到的是相同的景象
So our visions were the same.
今早 当发生昏迷事件时
When the worldwide blackout occured earlier today
在那刻全人类像在做脑部扫描
people were undergoing brain scans at that exact moment.
就像做核磁共振或断层扫描吗
So like MRIs or PET scans that kind of thing?
没错
Exactly.
每个人的海马体
And in each of the cases the hippocampus
也就是记忆中心
That's the memory center of the brain.
在这2分17秒内都非常活跃
was actively engaged for the entire 2 minutes and 17 seconds.
这些数据表明人们其实是清醒的
These data are consistent with awaking experience.
人们没有睡着也没有做梦
eople were not asleep they were not dreaming.
那到底发生了什么
So then what is it they were experiencing?
显然 这是未来事件的记忆影像
Well,by all appearances,memories of events that haven't occurred yet.
那就是说 每个人都看到了未来
So everyone saw the future?
但他们所见的未来相同吗
But did they see the same future?
我是说 这些数据都可信吗
I mean, are these accounts consistent?
是的 成千上万的人
So they certainly seemed to be hundreds of thousands of people
都在看新闻或是读报纸
were wathching news broadcast reading newspapers.
看到的内容也大致相同
The details seem to be the same.
格兰威参议员会面临道德指控
Senator Glenway will be facing ethics charges.
[希望我再也不会见到你]
Hope I never see you again.
[希望我再也不会见到你 -奥利维亚]
- Hope I never see you again. - Olivia Benford.
就像填补了一个巨大的摩西拼图
It's like a grand Mosaic is being filled in.
[摩西拼图]
MOSAIC
摩西拼图
"Mosaic".
是我的闪影中所调查案件的名字
It was the name of investigation I was working on in my vison.
它与导致这一切的原因有关
It had to do with what caused all this.
你在所见的闪影里看到什么有用的线索吗
So did you see anything in your vision that was helpful?
照片 名字 嫌疑人
Photographs,names,people of interest.
如果我们看到的的确是未来
If this really was the future we all saw
我想应该有什么线索
Then I guess maybe they will be leads.
但现在一切都毫无头绪
But none of them make sense any to me right now.
-还有其他的吗 -没 就这么多
- Anything else? - No no. That was it.
你呢 你看到了什么
What about you? What did you see?
什么也没看到 我和其他人一样晕了过去
Nothing I blacked out like everyone else.
醒来就在马路上了
And I woke up on the road.
那我们这位嫌疑人呢 我觉得她知道内情
What about our person of interest? I think she is involved.
我觉得从她那里查不出什么名堂
She's a dead end if you ask me.
结论是她和我们一样迷茫
And conclude that she's as the rest of us.
我们以后再查她 定会水落石出的
We'll circle back on her anyway. We're grasping as strong as this point.
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表