剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
当杰里科发现我还活着的时候
The second that Jericho knows that I'm still alive,
他们就会立刻找到我 然后杀了我
They'll find me, and they'll kill me.
不可能 你还记得你的未来闪影吗
That's not true. Don't you remember your flash-forward?
既然你有未来闪影
The fact that you even had one
那么你就会活着
Proves that you're gonna be alive.
我和你在一起 我给你我的小刀
I was with you. I-I gave you my pocket knife.
你在一张小床上 昏昏欲睡
You were on a cot, fell asleep.
我们在一个有人把守的
We were in some kind of bunker
燃料库或是洞穴里
or cave surrounded by guards,
墙上全是涂鸦
And there was graffiti all over the walls.
外面有个男人
There was a man out there.
好像有人在叫我的名字
I think somebody was calling my name.
然后我走出去
Then I stepped outside.
他很关心你
He was very concerned about you.
他说了一些很奇怪的话
He said something strange...
账目已经核实了
The account has been verified.
然后我给他一个信封
Then I gave him an envelope,
但我不知道里面是什么
But I don't know what was in it.
账目已经核实了
"the accounts have been verified."
这和你有关吗
Does that mean something to you?
不 但是这个人 他长什么样
No. But this guy, what did-- what did he look like?
很高 黑黑的 有伤疤
Tall, dark. Scar.
卡米尔
Khamir.
卡米尔 德扬 他是IMC的战地卫生员
Khamir Dejan. He was a field medic with the I.M.C.
他照顾我
He--he took care of me.
他救活了我
He... He got me back together.
这就是我离开的原因
That's why I left.
我害怕杰里科会通过杀死卡米尔来找到我
I was so afraid that Jericho would kill Khamir to get to me.
那不会发生的 5个月后他还活着
That's not gonna happen. Five months from now he's alive.
我看见他了 我们3个都在那 特蕾西
I saw him. All three of us were there, Trace.
你为什么那么确定我们看到的一切
How can you be so sure that everything we saw
一定会发生呢
Will still come true?
关于我的都实现了
Enough of mine has come true already
我相信闪影 你回到了我的身边 特蕾西
That I'm a believer. You came back to me, Trace.
不是吗
Didn't you?
我不知道为什么咱俩都回到了阿富汗
I don't know what could drag us both back to Afghanistan,
但我相信我看到的东西
But I have to trust what I saw.
外面一切正常
Everything looks good out here.
收到
Roger that.
所有部门注意 2号♥方案
All units, stay on tact-2.
从录像上来看 这些家伙是专业的
These guys are pros--
都是退伍军人
Former military, based on that video we saw.
英格丽德 你的鸟真棒
Ingrid, you have a lot of amazing birds.
它们是我的孩子 我真正的家庭
My babies--the only real family I've ever had.
他们中的任何一个都对我意义非凡
Each one of them is special to me.
很难想象我居然想要放弃他们
It's hard to believe I ever thought of giving them up.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的未来闪影
My flash-forward.
在我的闪影里 我不在商店工作了
In my vision, I wasn't working at the store anymore.
我变成了金发 在纽约工作
I had blonde hair, and I was living in New York.
然后第二天 我把它们都卖♥♥了
So the next day, I put it up for sale.
既然我们还能站在这里
Well, since we're standing here,
我想你并没遇到多少买♥♥家
I'm guessing you didn't have a lot of buyers.
我只卖♥♥给最好的人
It was all for the best.
我不知道我在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking--
打算改变我未来的生活
Planning on changing my life for a future
而那未来还不一定会实现
That might not even come true.
需要什么帮你提神吗 比如蛋糕
We keeping you awake, cupcake?
抱歉伙计 我昨晚和佐伊待的太晚了了
I'm sorry, man. I was up late with Zoey last night.
我告诉她发生了什么
I told her what happens to me--
我将会怎么样 我应该会怎么样
What's gonna happen to me-- supposed to happen to me.
她希望我辞职
She wants me to quit,
应该是想让我离开危险的前线
Get out of the line of fire, I guess.
那你考虑过了吗
Are you... thinking about it?
没有
I wasn't.
谁知道 辞职了也可能被被巴士撞死
I mean, who knows? I quit, I get hit by a bus, right?
只是运气而已 不是吗
That's my luck. Whatever, right?
我要怎么做
What am I supposed to do,
在死期到来之前做个咖啡店服务员吗
Become a barista until my date with death?
那也不错
That's one way to go.
当这一切结束 无论是今晚还是迟些时候
When this is over, whether it's tonight or later,
我想送给你一只澳洲鹦鹉
I'd like for you to have one of my cockatiels.
噢 不 不
Oh, no, no.
表达对你的感谢 别让我坚持
A thank you gift. Don't make me insist.
英格丽德 如果你真的热爱你的鸟
Ingrid, if you truly love your birds,
你是不会把她们送给我的 但还是谢谢你
You're not gonna want to give one to me, but thank you.
你真好
That's very sweet.
-那是什么 -别动
- What was that? - Stay here.
军刀二号♥ 这里是军刀一号♥
Sabre-2, this is sabre-1.
我是军刀二号♥ 请说
Sabre-2, go.
我这里有动静
Think I may have some movement here.
需要我们过来吗
You want us to move in on your position?
可能没什么情况 我先检查一下
Could be nothing. Let me check it out first.
军刀二号♥ 我们的电源被切断了
Sabre-2, we have a breach.
我是军刀二号♥ 所有单位包围建筑物
Sabre2All units, surround the perimeter!
不许任何人出来
Nobody gets out!
马克 我在背后保护英格丽德
Mark, I got Ingrid covered in the back.
-不许动 -马克
- Freeze! - Mark!
你看到了他打算袭击我
You saw him turning on me.
他正打算采取行动
He was makin' a move.
当时很黑
It was dark.
我没有看清楚
I didn't get a good look.
但我知道我们无法审问一个死人
But I do know we can't interrogate a dead man.
-这这是怎么回事 -很抱歉
- What does this all mean? - I'm sorry,
但是你看见的两个人中还有一个没被抓住
But one of the men you saw is still out there,
他是不会停手 直到他找到你
And he's not gonna stop until he finds you.
我们得对你进行证人保护
We need to put you in witness protection.
好的
That's okay.
我想那就是我的未来
I think that's my future.
我应该相信我的直觉才对
I should have trusted my gut all along.
从你逐渐减少的筹码来看
Judging from your dwindling amount of chips,
烦恼基本消失了
The pain is almost over.
你在想什么 伙计
What are you thinking over there, mate?
也许你有一对8 打算凑出全家福
Maybe you got a pair of 8s, working a full boat.
你还剩多少
How much do you have left?
不足1万5了
Just under 15.
5000美元
$5,000.
谢谢
Thank you.
要不我们换个方式 谁赢就听谁的
Why don't we make this hand winner take all?
如果你赢 我们就向人们公开
If you win, we go public.
当然如果我赢了 你就得保守秘密
But of course I'll win, and you'll keep your mouth shut.
好的
Fine.
作为一个物理学家 洛依德
As a physicist, Lloyd,
你的确是个天才
You really are a genius.
但你并不善于隐藏你的心思
But you were never very good at concealing your tells.
啊哦
Ouch.
坎波斯先生是四同牌
Four of a kind for Mr. Campos.
同花顺
Straight flush.
胜利以及所有筹码都属于希姆科先生 恭喜
Pot and game to Mr. Simcoe. Congratulations.
筹码你留着吧
Keep the chips.
当做小费
Call it a tip.
我已经达到我来的目的了
I got what I came for.
你怎么赢我的
How did you beat me?
我没告诉过你迪伦很喜欢魔术吗
Did I tell you Dylan really loves magic?
灵巧的手法是他最喜欢的
Sleight of hand's his favorite.
有些事我是不会拿来冒险的
There are some things even I won't leave to chance.
话虽如此
That being said,
我还是会第一时间让你看到起草的演讲稿
I'll let you have the first pass at drafting the announcement,
好吗
all right?
谢谢你刚才为我圆场
Thanks for backing my play there.
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表