剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
I got a text message.
我收到了一条短♥信♥
I was getting up from the bed.
我从床上起来
I was...I'm sorry are these details really necessary?
很抱歉 这些细节真的重要么ue6e9
Do you think I want to hear 'em?
你以为我想听吗
I noticed that I had a text message on my phone.
我注意到我手♥机♥上有条短♥信♥ue6e9
It was from Simon. It was a formula
西蒙发的 是一条公式
or part of a formula.
或者说是公式的一部分
I'm not sure. I had it written out here on the...on the mirror.
我不确定 我把它写在了镜子上
Sorry I have to make a call.
抱歉 我得打一个电♥话♥
The mirror?
镜子吗
Uh yeah. I used lipstick.
是的 我用口红写的ue6e9
Look I had a sense there was a woman in the room
我感觉到有个女人在房♥间里
But I swear to god I had no idea it was Olivia.
但我发誓 我不知道是奥利维亚ue6e9
The next thing I did was dial a number.
然后我就打了一个电♥话♥
I didn't know it was yours. You said it wasn't a good time.
我不知道是你的 你说这不是个好时间
I asked if you'd been drinking.
我问你是否喝酒了ue6e9
You didn't take that very well.
你的语气不太好
Go to hell Lloyd. We need to talk.
去死吧 洛依德 我们得谈谈
About what? The Q.E.D.
谈什么 Q.E.D
On the phone call you said you were close
在电♥话♥里 你说你马上
to cracking the Q.E.D It's Latin.
就要破解Q.E.D了 -这是拉丁语ue6e9
Quod erat demonstrandum.
Quod erat demonstrandum 的缩写ue6e9
"That which was to be demonstrated."
译为"那些会被展示出来的东西"
Could be but could be Q.E.D
可能吧 但Q.E.D也可能是
Quantum electrodynamics.
量子电动力学
Actually wait no. No?
其实 等等 不对 不对
Well I said "The Q.E.D."
我说的是"这个Q.E.D."
You wouldn't put a definite article in front
你不会把定冠词放在ue6e9
of the latin meaning or the discipline.
拉丁语的前面
But well you would put
但你会把它
it in front of a formula. The one on the mirror?
放在公式前面 镜子上面的公式吗ue6e9
Absolutely.
当然
Sorry to keep you waiting miss Hawk.
抱歉让你久等了 霍克女士
Um is there anything in here about prior medical histories?
这有关于以前病史的介绍吗
We need to discuss a couple of things
在我们进一步交谈前
before we go any further.
我们得谈几件事ue6e9
I have a letter here from your obstetrician.
我收到一封你妇产科医生的信
The injury that you sustained when you were shot
你被枪击后遭受的伤害
makes pregnancy unlike for you.
使你现在无法生育
Your O.B. Thinks it's too soon to pursue this
你的妇产科医生认为怀孕这事太早了
And frankly I agree.
坦白说 我同意
What do you mean you agree?
什么叫 你同意
I think we have a better chance of succeeding if we wait.
我认为如果再等等怀孕成功的几率会较大
Okay.
好吧ue6e9
In my flash-forward I saw that I was pregnant.
在我的未来闪影里 我看到我怀孕了
I was into my second trimester
我那时已经有三个月了
Which means...
这意味着ue6e9
I have to get pregnant now. I'm worried you're not thinking
我现在就得怀孕 我认为你没有
this whole thing through. Well you're wrong about that
认真考虑整件事 你说错了ue6e9
Because I can't stop thinking about this.
因为我无时无刻都在想这件事
I know that there are risks involved
我知道这有风险ue6e9
But no amount of research or statistics
但任何研究或数据都不能
is gonna change the fact that I want that baby...
改变我想要这个孩子的事实ue6e9
Not a different baby two years from now
不是两年之后 当我已确定自己的
when I'm more sure about my life or whatever.
生活的时候怀上的孩子
I want this specific child.
我就要这个孩子
This is my baby.
这才是我的孩子ue6e9
Thank you.
谢谢你ue6e9
I told you to drop this.
我和你说过别管这事ue6e9
No you told me to trust you and I do.
不 你叫我相信你 我的确相信你
Then drop it.
那就别管了
I've already found something in Alda Hertzog's deposition
我找到了阿尔达·佐格的犯罪档案
That may help us. Drop it.
也许对我们有帮助 别管了
What if it were me?
如果是我呢
What if I didn't see anything?
如果是我什么都没看到呢
Would you listen if I told you to stop?
我叫你别管你会听吗
Fine.
好吧
You want to dig you keep digging.
你想查 就继续查吧
But serving my boss with papers
但给我的上级递报告
Trying to smear my partner...
试图诬蔑我的搭档
That's way the hell over the line.
是真的太过分了
I'm going to do whatever I can to prevent your murder.
我在尽我所能阻止你被谋杀
Present arms!
持枪敬礼
Ready. Aim. Fire!
准备 瞄准 射击ue6e9
Fire!
射击ue6e9
Fire!
射击ue6e9
Sweetheart I'm home.
亲爱的 我回来了
Somethin' burning?
什么烧着了吗
Trace?
特蕾西ue6e9
What?
天啊ue6e9
Trace?
特蕾西ue6e9
Tracy?
特蕾西
Tracy where are you?
特蕾西 你在哪
She's alive isn't she?
她还活着 是吗ue6e9
As we spoke I walked down the stairs.
我们说话的时候 我走下楼
By then I was uh standing here.
当时我站在这ue6e9
I...I heard a little girl's voice.
我听到了小女孩的声音
I presume that was your daughter.
我假设那是你的女儿
Go ahead. It's your house too.
来吧 这也是你的家
She went into the kitchen with Dylan.
她和迪伦一起走进厨房♥
You started explaining something.
你开始解释一些事
Well it's only theoretical but I'm close to cracking it.
这还是理论上的 但我就快破解它了
You need to hurry. There's gonna be another blackout.
你得尽快 马上又会有一次昏迷事件
I hung up. I sat down on the couch.
我挂了电♥话♥ 坐在沙发上
The last thing I remember was that I heard a voice...
我最后记得的就是我听到了一个声音
Hey honey.
嘿 亲爱的
Before I could see who it was
在我看清她之前
I woke up on the floor at N.L.A.P.
我从国家粒子直线加速器项目实验室醒来
Wait. You skipped something.
等等 你略过了一些事
Why were you so adamant when you started talking
为什么你开始谈迪·吉本斯的时候
about D. Gibbons?
语气那么强硬
The man you call D. Gibbons lied to you.
你称作迪·吉本斯的人骗了你
I don't know. I don't know him.
我不知道 我不认识他
I didn't ask if you knew him.
我没问你是否认识他
I asked why were you so adamant?
我问的是 你为什么这么强硬
I don't know.
我不知道
You know this man-- not in the future.
你认识他 不是在未来
Right now. Well I don't.
而是现在 我并不认识他
I was angry because I was
我很生气 是因为当时
on the phone with some drunk. You called me.
我在和一个醉鬼通电♥话♥ 是你打给我的
I was important to what was going on.
我知道自己对事态发展起着一定的作用
You're not telling me everything. I don't know any D. Gibbons.
而你却缄口不言 我确不认识迪·吉本斯
You said D. Gibbons was a liar. He is a liar!
你说过迪·吉本斯是个骗子 他就是个骗子
So you do know him.
那就是说你认识他
Hey Mike. I've been trying to reach you. What's up?
麦克 我一直在给你打电♥话♥ 怎么样
I talked to Jack. He said you were movin'?
杰克告诉我 你要搬走
Yes sir. My old man got me a job closer to home.
是的 我老爸给我找了个离家近的工作
Can't say no to family right?
不能和家里人作对啊 是吧
Good on you.
祝贺你
Nothing more important than family.
没什么比亲情更重要的
I'm glad I caught you.
很高兴在这碰上你
What do you say? Let me buy you a burger before you take off.
你离开前 我请你吃个汉堡 怎么样
Come on come on. All right a quick bite.
来吧 上车 好的 抓紧时间
Did you know I went to prison?
你知道我坐过牢吗
You serious?
开玩笑吧
Two and a half years.
蹲了两年半
Got into a bar fight
罪名是酒吧斗殴
hit a guy a little too hard
下手重了那么一点
Damn. I didn't know that Aaron.
我居然不知道 艾伦
Where is this place?
我们这是去哪儿
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表