剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
- You wanted to see me? - Oh. Yeah.
我们今晚要派组人去移♥民♥局
Um, we have a shift down at immigration tonight
给那里的拘留者打疫苗 你能来帮忙吗
Giving flu shots to detainees. Can you help out?
当然可以 乐意之至
Sure. Happy to.
很好 看看这些档案
Okay, great. Just take a look through these files
了解一下这些人
And see what you're getting yourself into.
不用紧张 都是基本的东西
Don't worry. It's all basic.
你没问题的 可以吗
Nothing you can't handle. Okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
一整天都在工作吗
Have you been working all day?
从早上五点开始
Sience 5 o'clock in the morning.
你认识这个男人吗
Do you know this man?
有人在他的咖啡里下毒
Someone tampered with his coffee.
认识 他叫安迪
Yeah. Andy.
-你确定吗 是的 -他是这的常客
- You're sure? - Yeah, he's a regular.
每天都来 和我一样
He's here every day. So am I.
你最后一次见他时什么时候
When's the last time you saw him?
昨天 他昨天和别人一起来的
Uh, yesterday. He was here with some guy,
一直聊天 好像他们是老朋友了
chatting away like they were old pals.
谈什么关于幸存的事情
Made a big deal about surviving something,
他很期盼他的生活
His whole life to look forward to.
他朋友长什么样
What'd his friend look like?
不太清楚 个子很高 像个书呆子
I don't know. Tall , kinda geeky-looking,
戴着一个又大又难看的马蹄形戒指
wearing this big, ugly horseshoe ring.
生命是一种能源
Life is energy, you see.
一个新生命开始 标志着另一个的结束
As each new life begins,another ends.
如果你打乱这种平衡 宇宙会
And if you mess with that balance, the universe...
你确定
You're sure?
-嗯 确定 -自我修复
- Yeah, I am. - Pushes back.
你可以做你想做的
"You can do what you will,
但是在你生命中
but at any given moment of your life,
只有一件事是明确的
you can will only one definite thing.
没有什么比那件事更重要
Nothing other than that thing.
你们觉得这段话是什么意思
What do you guys think that means?
自♥由♥意志是个谎言
That free will is a lie?
完全正确
Exactly.
辛格兰德在哪
Where's Mr. Slingerland?
不清楚 他刚才还在 突然就走了
I don't know. He was here, and then he just left.
你是诺探员吗
Are you agent Noh?
-他有话让我转告你 -是什么
- He wanted me to tell you something. - What?
宇宙会自我修复
The universe always pushes back.
你应该小心一些
You might want to be careful.
我们认为有人正在杀掉那些
We think someone's killing the people
已经活过他们死亡日期的人
that lived past their death dates.
所以你们不想让我上电视
So you don't want me to go on television
-来向世界宣告 -我还活着
- And announce it to the world? - I'm still here.
宇宙似乎还给我另一条命运之路
The universe seems to have a different plan for me.
他正在试着让他们回到正轨
He's trying to course-correct.
我想我知道他下一个目标是谁
I think I know who he's going after next.
西莉亚 基诺内斯
Celia Quinones,
欢迎实现你的未来
Welcome to your future.
快跑 西莉亚 跑啊 快跑
Run! Celia, run! Run!
快跑 西莉亚 快跑
Now! Celia, now! Run!
格兰路南 他正沿格兰路向南跑
South on Grand! He's heading south on Grand!
站住别动 联邦探员
Freeze! FBI!
天呐
Uhh! Oh,my god!
不 西莉亚 来人帮忙
No! Celia! Someone get help!
她突然冲到车的前面 我来不及刹车
She just ran in front of me! I couldn't stop!
她还活着 还活着
She's still alive. She's still alive.
医护人员迅速来格兰路 优先级 3级 代码1 快
E.M.T.S to grand and 6th priority 3! code 1! move!
她突然就冲出来了 德米特里
She was just there, Demetri.
她没事 留在这
She's all right. Stay with her!
她没死 还活着 你失败了
She's not dead. She's alive. You failed.
还没有
Not yet.
不管怎样
Anyway...
不是我决定的
It's not me.
是宇宙决定的
It's the universe,
它从来不会失败
which never fails.
真有意思
It's funny.
我本来应该死于动脉瘤的
I was supposed to have an aneurysm,
不过现在却是死在你手里
but you killed me instead.
换种死法罢了
Gets done either way.
我在那边等你 跑步能手
See you soon... sport.
西蒙
Simon.
我是来为我的失礼道歉的
Here to make up for my bad behavior.
别想那些了
Don't worry about it.
你最近压力很大
You've been under a lot of stress lately.
我只想说声谢谢
I just wanted to say thanks.
为什么
For what?
剑桥 咱们共事多年
Cambridge, the brewschlagger fellowship,
还把我带进粒子加速器计划
For getting me into N.L.A.P.
我那么做是由于自私 西蒙
I did it for selfish reasons, Simon.
你会衬托出我的优秀
You make me look good.
还有你的宽容 你帮我解决困难
Gracious as well. You helped me out and you know it.
没有你的话我是一事无成的
I wouldn't be anywhere without you.
好吧 出什么事儿了
Okay, what's going on?
抱歉我没告诉你关于安娜贝尔的事 真的
I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Annabelle. Truly, I am.
几个月前我就应该告诉你的
I should have, months ago.
事情越来越严重 我都假装我没事
It's been litting away I've been pretending I was fine.
我应该说出来的
I should have said something.
真对不起我没帮上忙
Well, I'm--I'm sorry I couldn't help.
我应该帮你的
I would have, you know.
我知道 你是我唯一的真心朋友了
Yeah, I know you would. You're the only real friend I have.
你需要喝杯酒了 走吧
You are clearly in need of a drink. Come on.
没错 不过 我
Oh, you're not wrong, but I, uh...
我得去别的地方
I have to be somewhere.
再见 洛依德
I'll see you, Lloyd.
妮可尔
Hey! Nicole.
我找你找了半天了
I've been looking all over for you.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我
I, um...
我
I, uh...
有些事儿要告诉你
I have something I have to tell you.
嗯 我也是
Yeah. Me too.
好吧
Okay... then.
你绝对不会相信的
You're never gonna believe this.
我的癌症正在康复中
My cancer is in remission.
我知道这难以置信
I know!
天呐 布莱斯 太棒了
Oh, my god! Bryce, that's-- that's amazing!
我现在还有点懵呢
I'm still completely in shock,
这让我开始考虑我的未来了
and it--it got me thinking about my future,
我不想再浪费时间了
and I don't want to waste any more time.
你确定吗 我是说 我们看见的
Are you sure? I mean,what we saw is--
不 忘了我们看见的吧 活在当下
No, forget what we saw. We're here,now.
这才是重要的
This is all that matters.
发生在西莉亚身上的
What happened to Celia...
我们无能为力
there was nothing we could do.
你知道吗 我一直在想那只小鸟
You know, I've been thinking about our bird.
如果我们当时把窗户粘上呢
What if you tape the window?
什么意思
How do you mean?
如果你拉上了窗帘
Well, if you cover the window,
也许那只鸟就不会撞上
The bird might not crash into it.
想法不错
It's a nice thought.
不过我觉得它还会撞上别的窗子
But I think it'll probably just crash into a different window.
也许吧
Maybe.
不过还是值得一试
But it's worth a shot.
医院打来的电♥话♥
It's the hospital calling.
喂
Hello?
-菲奥娜·班克斯探员吗 -是的
- Agent Banks? Agent Fiona Banks? - Yes.
是有关西莉亚 基诺内斯的消息
I'm calling about Celia Quinones
不是好消息
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表