剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
You can only play this card once, you know.
你确定现在就出王牌吗
You sure you wanna play it now?
现在我也只有这招了
Now's all I got.
我有事要你处理一下
I've got a problem I need you to take care of.
唱吧
Do it!
我恨唱K
I hate karaoke.
你喝慢点儿吧
Think it might be a good idea for you to slow down there?
我只有五个月可活了
I got five months to live.
我想我有权多喝点 放松放松 老兄
I think that entitles me to blow off a little steam, man.
你有话想说
You got something to say?
没
Nope.
你看上去有点恼火
Cause you look a little pissed.
我为什么要生气
Why would I be angry?
就因为你在听证会中途离开
Just because you bailed in the middle of the hearing,
丢下我一人独自挣扎
left me twisting--
老实说 又不是
Let's be honest. It's not like being there
我让你在证人席上卡壳
would've kept you from choking on the witness stand.
是你自己搞砸了
You were flailin' in there!
你为什么不要求休会
Why didn't you call for a recess? Huh?
-你可以替我说话 -说什么呢
- You could've spoken up for me. - And said what?
这是个很好的理由 解释了你
There's a perfectly good explanation
为什么在记忆上出了问题
why you're having trouble remembering something
难道我们用激光扫描大脑才记得准吗
The rest of us have lasered into our brains?
这都是我的错
See, this is my own damn fault.
克莱门特只是问了你几个
Clemente is just asking you questions
我几周前就该问的问题 但我没问
I should've asked weeks ago, but I didn't.
因为我信任你
Because I trusted you.
起先我来管这闪影拼图的事
And I went with this whole Mosaic thing in the first place
-是因为我相信你 马克 -我给了你结论
- because I believe in you, Mark. - And I have gotten you results.
这不算是个答案
That's not an answer.
克莱门特或许很贱
Now Clemente may be a total bitch,
但她在一件事上是正确的
but she's right about one thing--
你的故事漏洞百出
Your story's got more holes than a kitchen sponge.
你怎么就不记得所有的事了
Why can't you remember everything?
因为我那时喝多了 满意了吧
Because I was loaded, okay?!
斯坦 我该说些什么好呢
What was I supposed to say, Stan?
我已经戒酒七年了
I've been sober seven years,
我对酒已经完完全全没有一丁点兴趣了
and I have zero intention of ever taking another drink again.
但我不能改变我所见的闪影
But I can't change what I saw.
我...
I...
我把自己的前途都豁出去了
I put my entire career on the line
就为了你的未来闪影
based on your flash-forward,
现在你却告诉我...
And now you're telling me...
你看到闪影时喝醉了
you were impaired when you had it?
我不知道我还能做些什么
I don't know what I'm doing anymore.
马克 这可真难以置信
That's fantastic, Mark.
太难以置信了
That's fantastic.
没事吧
Everything okay in here?
没事
Everything's fine.
兄弟们 再去喝几杯吧
Guys, won't you buy yourselves a couple rounds?
算我的
On me.
这是个值得庆祝的时刻
It's, uh, celebration time.
庆祝什么
What are we celebrating?
我为大家争取到资金了
I got us our funding.
按 0-3-1-2
Pound-0-3-1-2.
启动
Set.
该死
Damn it.
艾伦
Aaron...
[新短♥信♥]
New Message
[马克在他的未来闪影中喝醉了]
Mark was drinking in his Flash Forward.
[你是谁]
Who is this?
[发送失败 号♥码被屏蔽]
Message Failed Number Blocked
一切顺利的话
All things being equal,
事情还会有转机
it wouldn't have been the worst thing in the world
-如果我... -别说了
- If I had... - Forget it.
我只是要让你知道
I just want you to know
那些细节我确实记得一清二楚
the details I do remember, I remember clearly.
真荒唐 听着 你给我闭上嘴就是了
Fabulous. Look, just keep your mouth shut.
如果你跟别人说起这些 我们就死定了
You tell anyone else about this, we are D.O.A.
华盛顿 塞戈维亚总统提名了副总统
In Washington, President Segovia has announced his nominee for vice president,
自从副总统普拉特在昏迷事件中
a position which has been vacant
意外身亡后 副总统一职长♥期♥空闲
since the tragic death of vice president Pratt during the blackout.
今晚总统宣布
Tonight the president says
他提名参议员乔伊斯·克莱门特
he has nominated senator Joyce Clemente.
-该提名得获参众两院 -克莱门特
- The nominee will have to be approved by majority vote... - Clemente?
多数票通过
in both houses of congress.
-我真搞不懂了 -万事有得必有失
- I don't get this town. - Everything's a trade-off.
华盛顿是世上最不可能不劳而获的地方
D.C.'s your ultimate "can't get something for nothing" place.
马克
Hey, Mark.
想和你分享些好消息
Just wanted to share some good news with you.
我们获得资金了
We've got our funding.
闪影拼合计划仍会继续
Mosaic's still alive.
因为索马里方面的情报吗
Because of the Somali intel?
不 是维迪克给我们带来了惊喜
No. Wedeck pulled some kind of rabbit.
谁知道呢 也许他本不必...
Who knows? Maybe he wouldn't have had to if--
马克
Mark?
-下车 -快跑 快
- Get out! - Go! Go!
还在吗 马克
Hello? Mark?
喂
Hello?
醒醒 该起床了
Wake up! It's time to get up!
醒醒 该起床了
Wake up! It's time to get up!
醒醒 该起床了
Wake up! It's time to get up!
-告诉我吧 -是女孩
- Tell me. - It's a girl.
《未来闪影》第一季 第五集
Flashforward S01E05
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表