剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
詹妮斯 能告诉我们你看见什么了吗
Janice, you wanna share what you saw?
我看见自己在做产前B超
Yeah. I was getting a pre-natal sonagram.
孩子有17周了 是个小女孩
The baby was about 17 weeks and it was a little girl.
真的太奇怪了
It was totally bizarre.
可显然我没有怀孕
But I'm obviously not pregnant.
-更没有男朋友 -长官 你呢
- Not even have a boyfriend. - What about you,sir?
我在开会
I was in a meeting a meeting.
我正低头看报纸 是体育版
I'm having a glance down the paper sports page.
光芒队在先输三局的情况下反败为胜
The Rays rallied from three runs down
一举拿下了红袜队
to sweep the Sox and headway.
还有一个报道
And there was another story.
科比·布莱恩腿部韧带断裂
Kobe Bryant broke his ligament of his limb
退出本季比赛
out for the season.
我们应该把这些都写下来
Yeah,well we should start writing these stories down.
邮报的发行量有一百万吧
I mean, the Post has a circulation of one million?
没错
Oh, yeah yeah.
还有多少人也在关注此事件呢
How many other people read the event too?
我们可以比较每个人看到的事
We gotta start comparing stories.
不光是邮报 还有其他报纸和媒体
It's not just the Post. It's all the other news outlets.
有七十亿人看到了未来
7 billion people caught a glimpse of the future.
也许其中只有一个知道内情
Maybe just one of them knows why this happened.
我们怎么比较七十亿人看到的未来
How do we compare 7 billion stories?
-可以建一个网站 -没错
- You create a website. - Right.
人们可以登录并写下自己看到的未来
People can log on and post what they saw
再将他们各自的说法进行比对
and cross reference their visions.
我们可以从中寻求规律
We can piggyback on that search for patterns.
-我正是这么做的 -什么意思
- That's what I was already doing. - What do you mean?
"摩西拼图" 我写下来的所有线索
"Mosaic" all those leads I was writing down
我们现在就应该继续追查
We should start following up on them now.
假设你看到的都很准确
Assuming your vision is even accurate
这个调查也还没开始呢
The investigation doesn't exist yet.
但可以开始 而且会开始的
But it could. It will.
在我的未来闪影里
In my Flashforward
我正在调查造成这一切的原因
I was investigating what caused all this.
我好像知道了事件发生的原因
I seemed to have an idea why all of this was happening.
那些记在一个板子上的人和地方
Those people,the places I saw on the board.
他们都是这个谜题"摩西拼图"的一部分
They were part of this puzzle, Mosaic.
听着 我很确定
Look, I'm certain on it.
好 那我们就成立一个内部任务小组
Fine. We'll set up an inter-agency task force.
而我们部门这起事件的负责人
As far as this office is concerned
就是你们三个
You three, you own this.
太荒唐了 就因为他预见我们在调查
This is kind of insane,I mean we're running point on this
我们就要去调查吗
because he had a vision of us running point on this?
你... 你觉得这好笑吗
You...You found that funny?
各位 全世界陷入一片恐慌
The whole world is on pins and needles, people.
航♥空♥中断
Air traffic's been grounded.
人们害怕走出家门 去上街
People are scared to leave their homes, walk across the street.
半片疆土实行戒♥严♥
And we've got martial law across half this country.
现在当务之急是 找出事件的原因
Priority number one finding out what caused this.
其次是弄清悲剧到底还会不会重演
Priority number two is figuring out whether or not it'll happen again.
明白了吗
You got it?
-明白了 长官 -明白了
- Yes, sir. - Yes, sir.
很好 我走了
Good. I'm out.
好吧 灵媒兄弟 你有什么发现
Okay, my psychic friend. What'd you got?
-我记得一个名字 迪·吉本斯 -吉本斯
- I remember a name D.Gibbens. - Gibbens?
没错
That's right.
-对 -还有呢
- Yeah. - What else you got?
这里有幅玩偶的照片
There's a photograph here. A doll.
玩偶被烧焦了 头部融化
The doll was burnt head was melted.
附近有个子弹壳
There was a bullet casing near by.
还有关于巴尔的摩 有个"手"字
Something about Baltimore. A hand.
不 不 不 等等
No no no. Wait wait wait.
叫"蓝手" 就是它
Blue Hand. It was that.
-那是什么意思 -我也不知道 放上去就好
- What does that mean? - I have no idea. Just put it up.
不 等等 放中间这里
No no. Wait wait here. In the center.
这听起来很怪 但
This's gotta sound stupid, but...
我竟戴着那种交友手链
I was wearing one of those friendship bracelets.
孩子们做的那种
You know like kids-made.
不错 还有什么
OK. That's good. What else?
我就只记得这些线索了
Those are all the leads I can remember.
那你当时的精神状况怎样 你在做什么
What about your state of mind? What were you doing?
我把自己关在办公室 吓得要死
I was chambering around, scared to death.
-你当时就在这里吗 -是啊
- You were scared to death in here? - Yeah.
整个办公室空空如也 但有人却来者不善
The office was empty, but someone was coming for me.
他们带着面具 想杀我灭口
They were wearing masks. They wanted to kill me because of what I know.
手臂上有个纹身
One of 'em had a... tattoo.
你觉得世上有多少个叫迪·吉本斯的人
How many "D. Gibbens" do you think are in the world?
也许几千个
Maybe thousands.
叫詹妮斯去做个名单出来
Have Janice to compile the list.
还是不清楚下一步该干嘛
Not a hell of a lot to go on yet.
-至少你还记得些事情 -此话怎讲
- At least you still remember something. - What do you mean?
每个人都见到或者预感到些事情
Everybody saw something. Everybody had some kind of vision.
我什么都没见到 马克
I didn't see a damn thing, Mark.
也许这意味着你半年后的此时正在睡觉
Maybe it means you'll be sleeping 6 months from now.
我睡觉会做梦
If I was sleeping, why wasn't I dreaming?
我从来不记得我的梦境
Look, I never remember my dreams.
不要说了 好吗
Stop, all right?
我们都在想同一件事 不如开诚布公吧
We're both thinking the same thing, so let's just say it.
我看不到任何事情 是因为半年后的今天
What if I didn't see anything, because 6 months from now,
我会死
I'm gonna be dead.
本福特先生
Mr. Benford?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
是的 查莉好吗
Yeah, how's Charlie?
-她挺好 她在睡觉
She's fine, she's sleeping.
我今天看了一天的新闻
I was watching the news all day.
据说这次事件是全球性的
They say it happened everywhere.
会好起来的
It's gonna be ok.
联邦调查局这么说的吗 有内部消息吗
Is that what they're saying in the FBI? Do you have inside information?
我希望我们有
Wish we did.
所以你并不清楚是否能消灾免难
So then you don't know it's gonna be okay?
我想这是上帝的天谴
I think God did this.
为什么
Why?
为了惩罚我们
To punish us.
仍然找不到他父母吗
Still no luck of finding his parents?
他母亲在405去世了
Well, his mother died on the 405..
他父亲的名字叫洛依德·希姆科
Father's name is Lloyd Simcoe,
在斯坦福大学工作
works at Stanford.
但他至今杳无音讯
But nobody's been able to locate him yet.
就算这孩子能挺过去也会变成孤儿
So even if the kid pulls through, he could still wind up an orphan.
你今天救人一命
Hey, you saved his life today.
你应该把它当作一次胜利
You chalk it up as a victory.
我试过了 但在经历了今天的事件后...
Yeah, I'm trying, but after a day like today...
你呢
What about you?
经历这一切后 你怎么还那么平静呢
How are you staying so zen after all this?
谁说我平静了
Who says I am?
你想知道为什么我昨天没来上班吗
You wanna know why I wasn't at work yesterday?
我最近压力很大
I have been going through some really heavy things recently.
我不想谈那些 我要说的是...
I don't wanna get into it now, but the point is...
今早我在威尼斯码头
This morning, I was on the Venice Pier.
打算自杀
And I was thinking about committing suicide.
-上帝啊 -我没事
- Oh, my God! - It's okay, I'm OK.
我看到了我未来的闪影
I saw glimpse of my future and...
而那时我依旧活得好好的
I was alive.
现在对我来说 我已经脱胎换骨了
And everything has changed for me now.
无论我当时想做什么傻事
Whatever I was thinking about doing,
显然都是不该发生的
Obviously wasn't meant to happen.
就像是天意
It's like a sign from God or something.
这些幻像就是礼物
These visions were a gift.
你难道不觉得吗
Don't you think?
礼物吗 我不知道
A gift? I don't know.
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表