剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
Just don't forget who your friends are.
让人无法接受的是他们其中一个是敌人
What's unacceptable is that one of them is my enemy.
请你离开你的办公桌
I need you to step away from your desk.
这儿他妈的发生什么了
What the hell is going on here?
每个人都得在会议室集♥合♥ 长官
Everyone's required to assemble in the conference room, sir.
谁的授权
On whose authorization?
对不起 维迪克副局长
Sorry, assistant director Wedeck.
-这是命令 -谁的命令
-Orders. -Whose orders?
我无权透露
I'm not at liberty to say.
当时的协议里可没这个
That's not part of the task force agreement.
呃 请勿打电♥话♥
Uh, no calls,
而且请把你的手♥机♥给我
and I'll need your cell phone, please.
-别碰我 -长官 你的手♥机♥
- Don't touch me, all right? - Sir, your phone.
发生什么了 有人丢钥匙了吗
What's going on? Someone lose their keys?
-Simon Campos -是我
- Simon Campos? - Yeah?
你也在名单里 先生
You're in there also, sir.
我并不是真正的雇员 我是个访客
I'm not really an employee. I'm more of a visitor.
这算什么 我连咖啡都还没喝呢
What is this? I've not even had my coffee yet.
这到底是怎么回事
What's this about?
我们的办公室给翻了个底朝天
Judging from the way our offices are being torn apart,
看来一个寻找内鬼的跨机构的
I'd say an interagency task force has been formed
特遣部队成立了
and is looking for a leak.
我们不能自己找内鬼吗
We can't just look for the leak on our own?
对啊
Yeah.
我想关键在于我们其中一个是内鬼
I think the point is, one of us is a mole.
那马克呢
And Mark?
很明显已经被调查过了
Apparently already vetted.
这间办公室已经清理过了
This office has been swept.
你是我生命中的曙光
You are the sunshine of my life
我的女孩儿
girl
你将永远停留在我心里
Forever you'll stay in my heart
你就是苹果
you are the apple
镊子给我
Tweezers.
这就是你消息泄漏的原因
There's your leak.
出去吧
Get out.
这是声控的
It's voice-activated.
凌晨四点搜查你办公室的时候
When your office is swept for bugs at 4:00 A.M
搜查人员没有弄出任何声音
The sweepers don't make any sound.
没声音 就不会启动
No sound, no transmission.
你调查过搜查人员了吗
You've vetted the sweepers?
自从昏迷事件之后 所有技术人员直接从局里接任务
Since the blackout, all techs have been
他们不知道目的是什么
agency-contracted blind assignments.
安全工作就该这么做
That's how you do security.
只是他们不知道应该唱歌♥才能找到窃听器
They just don't know about the singing.
都有谁能进入的办公室 马克
So who has access to your office, Mark?
都在那房♥间里了
Everyone in that room.
好戏开始了
Time to light the fuse.
女士们先生们 如你们所想
Ladies and gentlemen, as you may have deduced,
我们快要抓到联调局里的内鬼了
we're closing in on a leak inside the FBI
这家伙在阻碍闪影拼图调查行动
that is hampering the mosaic investigation.
首先 有人想坦白吗
Now anyone want to confess?
没有吗
No?
那就只能来硬的了
Then it's the hard road.
诺探员 你先来
You'll be first, Agent Noh,
因为联♥系♥Ian 麦金农的行动失败有你一份
as you were part of the failed attempt to contact Ian Mckinnon.
你不准备帮我说点什么吗
You got anything to say about this?
我们别无选择
We have to do this.
沃格尔 你真是个混♥蛋♥ 知道吗
Vogel, you're a son of a bitch. You know that?
可能吧 但我今天是帮本福特探员
True as that may be, I'm working with Agent Benford today.
在旧金山的时候我一直和你在一起
I was with you the whole time in San Francisco.
-我知道你不是内鬼 -那是谁
- I don't think you're the mole. - Who then?
-他们其中一个 -如果你相信我
- Someone in that room. - If you don't think I'm the mole,
那我他妈的坐在这里干嘛
what the hell am I doing in here?
我得让那个内鬼觉得我所有人
I need the mole to think I suspect everyone,
包括你
even you.
我们要在这呆多久
How long are we gonna be stuck in here?
好问题
Good question.
他们要走整个的流程
They've got their whole procedure to go through
重审通话记录
re-vet contact histories,
局里的记录 电脑文件
bureau records, computers.
那可要好几天
That could take days.
他们会重审我们所有的档案
They're gonna want to vet all of our personal files.
没密♥码♥就查不了了
Not if they don't have passwords.
你没有给他们你的密♥码♥吗
You didn't give up your passwords?
个人档案的密♥码♥没有给
Not to my personal files, no.
有电脑上有什么不可见人的东西吗
Something on your computer you don't want people to see?
没有 没什么 没什么敏感的内容
No, I mean, nothing that's... sensitive.
我可是清白的
You know, I'm--I'm clean.
是三♥级♥片♥吗 科迪探员
It's porn. Agent Curdy,
你在上班的时候下载三♥级♥片♥吗
downloading naked cheerleaders on FBI time?
不 不是那种东西
It--it's nothing like that. It's--it's--it's, um...
只是个角色扮演游戏
It's just... it's an R.P.G.
什么
What?
只是个游戏 角色扮演游戏
It's--it's an R.P.G. It's a role-playing game.
我在玩"阿瓦隆岛男巫"
I play "Warlocks of avalon" Online.
我叫Argothic 是个七级德鲁伊
I'm a seventh level druid. My name is "Argothic."
你有什么特殊能力吗
You have any special powers?
隐形斗篷 闪电之锤
Um, cape of invisibility, lightning hammer,
仙丹 治愈能力
elixir of life, healing.
-真不错 -是啊
- That's impressive. - Yeah, it's cool.
Vreede轮到你了
You're next. Vreede.
能把你的隐形斗篷借给我吗
Can I borrow that cape?
为什么我们不能回去工作
There any reason we can't get back to work,
干点有用的事
do something useful?
沃格尔在这个键里找到了一个
Vogel found a micro transmitter
微型发射器
In that key.
你想做点有用的吗 那告诉我是谁放的
You want to be useful? Tell me who put that in my office.
-你觉得是我们干的 -没错
- You think it was one of us? - That's the working theory.
M代表马克
"M"... for "Mark."
好想法
Nice touch.
不然就是你 玛茜
Unless it was you, Marcie.
你的嘴能闭一会儿吗
Can you shut up for, like, five minutes?
-要加糖吗 -我喝咖啡不加糖
- Want some sugar? - I don't use sugar.
马克 我们都支持你
Mark we're with you.
你知道的
You know that.
谢谢 快了
Thanks. But we're close.
快抓到他了
We'll get him.
还好地球的命运不取决于
Good thing the fate of the planet doesn't rely
马克能不能抓到内鬼
on Mark Benford finding the mole.
他妈的
Son of a bitch!
打扰一下
Excuse me!
韩国城在西边
Koreatown's further West.
不 我不是韩国人 我是日本人
No. I'm not Korean. I'm Japanese.
都一样 反正你得搭公车
Either way, you gotta get on the bus.
-你想你的车和他一样吗 -没错
- You want this car to do that? - That's the idea.
我看看可以吗
I look?
你看
You look?
你看起来不像这里的人
You look like you don't belong here,
更不像会修车的人
and you definitely don't belong under the car.
液压装置还是氮气囊
Hydraulics or nitrogen air bags?
液压
Hydraulics.
可能是气缸断了
Could be fracture in cylinder.
我能帮你
I can help.
也许能让你大吃一惊呢 对吗
Maybe I surprise you, yes?
好吧 日本妞
Okay, ninja girl.
要是你弄坏了我的车轴 我可饶不了你
But if you break my axle, I'm coming after you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这严重损坏了我的信誉你知道吗
This is really screwing with my trust issues. You know that?
你经历了很多事 詹妮斯
Yeah, you've been through a lot, Janis.
我挨了一枪 马克
I took a bullet, Mark.
你真的觉得我有嫌疑吗
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表