剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
如果你在开会 那你就应该在这
If you were in a meeting, you were here,
意味着你或许会看到什么
Which means you might have seen something.
但我什么也没看见
But I didn't see anything.
你为什么如此确定
How can you be sure?
好吧 我当时没在开会
All right, I wasn't in a meeting.
我正在上厕所
I was having a bowel movement.
不好意思 我不该问的
Sorry I asked.
不 不 既然你问了
No, no, no, no. You wanted it.
那我就详详细细地告诉你
Now you gonna get the blow-by-blow.
不要急 之后更精彩
Just wait. It gets better,
当我失去意识时 我还坐在马桶上
'Cause I was also on the can when the blackout happened.
当我清醒时 我不知道发生了什么
When I woke up, I didn't know what happened.
我的头就撞在纸筒上
I banged my head against the side of the stall.
我还算好的
I was a little out of it.
拉法尔斯基也在洗手间里
Rafalski was in the john as well.
这个笨蛋正在溺水
Son of a bitch was drowning.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
你觉得我还能做什么
What do you think I did?
我跟这个混♥蛋♥做人工呼吸
I gave the poor bastard mouth-to-mouth.
你只要敢泄漏这些 E-mail
You speak about this, e-mail, text, fax, twitter, whatever,
短♥信♥ 传真 微博客 不管什么形式
Text, fax, twitter, whatever,
发给任何人 我都会把你调到
To anyone, I will transfer you
该死的天边
To the ass end of the cornfield
很快 你就会感觉到天旋地转
So fast, your head will spin.
你听明白我说什么了吗
You understand what I'm saying?
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
滚出去
Get out.
人工呼吸吗
Mouth-to-mouth?
快滚
Get out.
给你吧 完全康复了
There we go. Full recovery.
斯奎里奥 斯奎里奥 你已经没事了
Squirrlio! Squirrlio! You're okay.
虽然他的缝合伤口还没完全好
He's still a little tender from his sutures.
但我建议他可以下床走动了
It's my recommendation that he remain ambulatory.
你知道是什么意思吗
Do you know what that means?
是像救护车那样吗
Like an ambulance?
差不多 就是说可以随意走动了
Kind of. It means moving around.
那你想去散散步吗
So do you want to take a walk?
好的
Let's do it.
从现在开始
I'm gonna take extra,
我要更加更加仔细地照顾你
Extra special care of you from now on.
我现在必须完完全全确定
I'm making super-special sure
你是健健康康的
You're always going to be okay.
你在客厅里看见另一个男人
You saw another man in our living room.
如果查莉也看见同样的人
What if Charlie saw the same guy, too?
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
宝贝 等一会儿
Uh, sweetie, just wait up.
你看见那边那个男人了吗
Baby, see that man there?
你以前开见过他吗
Have you ever seen him before?
没有 妈咪 他是谁
Unh-unh. Who is he, mommy?
没什么 他是小人物
He's nobody, baby. He's nobody.
迪伦 迪伦怎么了 谁伤了迪伦
Dylan! What happened to Dylan? Who hurt Dylan?
是谁 究竟是谁
Who hurt him? Who hurt him?
没事的 他很好
Hey, hey, hey. Babe, he's fine.
妈妈刚给他做完手术 他很好
Mommy operated on him. He's fine.
宝贝 你怎么认识迪伦的
Dear heart, how do you know Dylan?
我在梦里看到过他
I saw him in my dream.
你看见过 当时你在哪
You did? Where were you?
你是在家吗
Were you at our house?
你看到什么了
What did you see?
他怎么受伤了 是谁 谁伤他的
How did he get hurt? who hurt him? who hurt him?
没事了
It's okay.
他怎么受伤了
How'd he get hurt?
是谁 谁伤他的
Who hurt him? Who hurt him?
关于迪迪·吉本斯 有什么发现吗
What did you find out about Didi Gibbons?
除了一些违规停车外
Well, N.C.I.C. gives her a clean bill of health.
国家犯罪信息中心里没有她的犯罪记录
And aside from a few parking violations,
这女的就像个圣人
The woman is a saint.
唯一有一点点关系的事
The only thing even remotely resembling any kind of hiccup
是一些上周的信♥用♥卡♥使用记录
Are a couple of credit card charges made last week.
是同一个账户上的两笔购入
It was two purchases on the same account
几乎是在同一时间
At nearly the same time
一笔是在新港海滩买♥♥了指甲剪 还有一笔
One for a manicure in newport beach and the other
是在犹他州的一个加油站
At a gas station in Utah, like,
在两分钟之后
Two minutes later.
是伪造卡
It's a cloned card.
肯定是伪造卡
It's gotta be a cloned card.
迪迪说在她的未来闪影里
Didi said she was having an argument
她在和他的信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥争论
In her flash-forward, with her credit card company, maybe.
你们这些骚扰我的人都见鬼去吧
Sick to death of you people harassing me.
关于鸽子的争吵
Argument about pigeons?
可口都迪的鸽子
Cockadoody pigeons!
或是这是个人的名字 这个人
Maybe the Pigeon's a person, the name of whoever stole
偷了他的卡 然后在犹他州消费
Her credit card and charged it in Utah.
在犹他州有14个人姓皮金
14 people with the last name Pigeon in Utah.
有犯罪记录吗
Any criminal records?
除非你算上擅自穿越马路
Not unless you include jaywalking
和道德败坏
And indecent exposure.
迪迪说在她的闪影里
Didi said in her flash-forward
她在争论有关鸽子的事
She was arguing about pigeons?
在犹他州是不是有什么地方 我不太清楚
Is there someplace in Utah where, I don't know,
有很多鸽子呢
There's a lot of pigeons?
这太棒了 就理论上
That's good. No, no, as theories go,
其实你刚刚说的很不靠谱
That one's, um, that one's really thin, actually.
再说说你为什么是老板
Tell us again why you're the boss?
因为他是个天才
Because he's a genius.
在犹他州不是有很多鸽子 而是有一个
There's not "a lot of pigeons" in Utah, but there is one.
鸽子不是人的名字
Pigeon isn't the name of a person. It's...
是个地名 皮金 犹他州
It's a place. Pigeon, Utah.
跟盐湖城当地的警局联♥系♥
Contact the bureau field office in Salt Lake City
让他们去查一下这个 同时
And get them running this down. In the meantime,
看看我们还有没有别的事可做
Let's see if there's anything else for us to go on.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
好的 你去吧
I understand. Go ahead.
打扰一下 你现在有空吗
I'm sorry. Do you have a minute?
当然
Sure.
我带查莉一起去了医院
So I took Charlie with me to the hospital,
她认出了一个在她闪影里出现的男孩
And she saw a boy she recognized from her vision.
她告诉你她看到什么了吗
Did she tell you what she saw?
没有 她当时很失控
No, she just imploded.
来看爸爸工作 查莉宝贝
Come to see daddy work, Charlie bear?
爸爸
Hi, daddy.
-怎么样 -还好
- Hi. How are you? - Good.
她看上去非常关心它
She seemed to really care about him.
看到他在医院的病床上 她就
Seeing him in his hospital bed, she was...
非常担心他
She was worried for him.
当然了 他在医院里
Well, 'cause he was in the hospital.
可能她就在那里遇见他的
That's probably where she met him
在接下来六个月的某个时间
Sometime in the next six months.
或许吧
Maybe.
怎么了 有什么事呢 怎么了呢
What? What's the matter? What's up?
他爸爸 这个男孩
His father... the boy...
他爸爸就是我看见的那个男人
His father is the man I saw.
他叫做洛依德 洛依德·希姆科
His name is Lloyd..Lloyd Simcoe.
-他儿子 -是你的病人
- His son is...- His son's your patient.
但洛依德不认识我 我很确定
But Lloyd didn't recognize me. I'm positive.
你没考虑过吗
You don't think?
我仔细想过了 我看到过他
No, I've thought about it, and I realize that I saw him.
但在他转过来之前 我的闪影就结束了
But before he turned around, the flash-forward ended.
我觉得他没看到我 但这无关紧要
So I don't think he saw me. But it doesn't matter
无论我看见什么 这男人对我没有任何意义
What I saw. This man means nothing to me.
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表