剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
Get the--Lloyd!
实验成功了吗 希姆科博士
Were you successful, Dr. Simcoe?
洛依德 放手 放手
Lloyd! All right, all right.
你的设备探测到高光速粒子了吗
Did your facility detect anything superluminal?
这事跟西蒙一点关系都没有 为什么要这样
This has nothing to do with Simon. Why?
有没发生切伦科夫辐射
Was there any Cherenkov radiation?
我不能说
I... I can't.
洛依德 救命 洛依德
Lloyd! Help! Lloyd!
那好吧
Very well then.
敬酒不吃只能吃罚酒了
Let the wild rumpus begin.
嗨 宝贝
Hey, kiddo.
继续睡吧 我就来看看你
Go back to sleep, babe. I was just checking in on you.
我睡不着 能再给我唱首歌♥吗
I can't. Will you sing some more?
我的保留曲目都唱完了 得回家了
I think I exhausted my repertoire. I have to go home.
我省给你吃的
I saved you this from my dinner.
曲奇饼干 真的
A cookie? You did?
谢谢
Thank you.
艾伦 我是马克 我需要你的帮助
Hey, Aaron. It's Mark. I think I could use some help.
说话 兄弟
Talk to me, man.
怎么了 马克
What's happened, Mark?
为什么停在酒吧门口 坐在车里
Why are you sitting here in your car in front of a bar?
该发生的总会发生 是吗
It's what's gonna happen, right?
我的理疗师
My therapist...
给我用了药
Gave me this drug
唤起了我的未来闪影的记忆
To unlock the parts of my flash-forward
我之前想不起来 是因为我当时喝醉了
I couldn't remember because I was drinking.
是我 我有事要告诉你
It's me. I need to talk to you.
真会选时候
Eh, well, this isn't a good time.
我在跟洛依德·希姆科讲电♥话♥
I was on the phone with Lloyd Simcoe.
-你喝醉了 -见鬼去吧 洛依德
- Have you been drinking? - Go to hell, Lloyd.
我说了不想跟他谈的
I told him I didn't want to talk to him.
你完全有权恨我 但...
Look, you have every right to hate me, but--
我并不恨你 我只希望等我过去的时候
Listen, I don't hate you. I just wish you were
是你取得重大突破的时候
standing behind the eight ball when I came crashing through
好吧 但我们得谈谈实验的事
Fine, but we need to talk about the Q.E.D.
好像我们曾在一起共事
Sound like we were working together.
我不确定 理论上来说相当可行
I'm not sure. It's highly theoretical,
我即将攻破这一难题了
but I'm--I'm close to cracking it.
给我听着 即将说明做得还不够
Listen to me. Close is not good enough.
迪·吉本斯跟我说过...
D. Gibbens told me about...
你所说的迪·吉本斯 他是在骗你
The man you call D. Gibbens lied to you.
你得加快速度 时间不多了
You need to hurry. We're running out of time.
-除非我们能阻止 -然后我告诉他
- Unless we can stop this... - and then I told him...
否则还将有昏迷事件发生
There's gonna be another blackout.
你肯定
Are you sure?
我很肯定 还会有场昏迷事件
I'm positive. There's gonna be another blackout.
如果希姆科看到的跟你一样
If Simcoe saw the same thing you did,
为什么这么久以来 他从未透露
Why's he been sitting on this information the whole time?
为何他没有挺身而出
Why hasn't he come forward?
我不知道 去把他找出来问吧
I don't know. Let's find him and ask him.
- 让我复职 我就能去找他 -回家吧
- Let me back in, and I can track him. - Look, go home.
我已经尽我最大努力让你复职了
I'm doing my best to get you reinstated.
-我保证 -那在那之前 我该干什么呢
- I promise. - W-what am I supposed to do till then?
你说过 你在闪影中发现了更多线索
You said you saw more clues from your vision.
去查吧
Work them...
-但切勿走漏风声 -好吧
- But be quiet about it. - All right.
关于另外一场昏迷事件的事
This business about another blackout...
千万别泄露出去
Keep it to yourself.
要是我们无法告诉世人 何时会发生
If we can't tell the world when it's going to happen,
那就太不负责任了
That's beyond irresponsible.
这是失踪的两位其中之一的号♥码
This is the number for one of your missing E.M.T.S.
希望那手♥机♥仍在救护车上吧
We're hoping the phone might still be in the ambulance.
能追踪到吗
Can you track it for us?
能 只要电池还有电 我就能获得信♥号♥♥
Yeah. If the battery's still got juice, I can capture the signal
-通过三角定位确定位置 -能有多精确
- And triangulate its position. - How close can you get us?
在本市的话 精确到50米之内
To within 50 meters if it's in the city.
很好 快查吧
Great. Let's do it.
我为你画的 老爸 为了让你高兴点
I made it for you, daddy, to cheer you up.
我很高兴
Well, it worked.
谢谢你 太漂亮了 查理
Thank you. It's beautiful, Charlie.
这些都是什么
What's all this?
是副巨大的拼图
It's a giant puzzle,
我还有些仍没拼出来
Something I still haven't figured out yet.
我在保姆家玩拼图游戏时
When I do jigsaw puzzles at nana's house,
她把拼图倒在桌上时
I always feel that way
我也一直觉得拼不完
When she dumps the pieces out on the table.
-真的 -但我们每次都从角落开始慢慢推进
- Yeah? - But we always start with the corners and work in.
至少你就能知道那是什么
At least you know what they are.
从角落开始 老爸
Start with the corners,daddy.
过来
Come here.
有时候 我们会觉得上帝之手在推着我们
Sometimes we feel god's hand on the back of our neck
身不由己朝着什么前进
Pushing us towards something.
也有时 我们觉得自己被遗弃了
And sometimes we feel totally abandoned.
那都很正常
That's normal.
但不能仅仅因为你自己没感觉到
But just because you don't feel something
就以为它并不存在
Doesn't mean it's not there.
这里有多少人 是在多云的日子里
How many people here have gotten sunburned
被晒伤晒黑的
On a cloudy day?
你以为没有阳光就不会晒伤 但它确实存在
You didn't think it was working on you, but it was.
上帝之爱 也正是这样
God's love is just like that--
为你行善 不管你是否知道
Working for your good, whether you are aware of it or not.
给你 谢谢
Here you go. Thank you.
-抱歉 我有个问题 -问吧
- Sorry. I just had a question. - Sure.
我们该对上帝负什么责任呢
What about our responsibility before God?
-我们不是欠他的吗 -比如什么
- Don't we owe him something? - Like what?
服从
Obedience?
我们该遵守他定下的规则
I mean, we need to follow the rules that he sets out.
如果不呢
And if we don't?
我们会受到惩罚
We get punished.
我只是不理解为什么你会说
I-I just don't see how you can say
昏迷事件是件好事
that the blackout was good.
你看看那些死去的人
And look at all the people that died.
看看这引起的所有麻烦事
Look at all the trouble it's causing.
显然 我使你难过了
Wow. Clearly, I've upset you.
难道你不认为 至少
Well, don't you thin...in the very least,
闪影是一个警世钟
the flash-forwards were a wake-up call
提醒我们 在情况变得更坏前
for us to get our act together
-团结起来 -请问你叫
- before it's too late? - I didn't catch your name.
妮可尔
Nicole.
我叫蒂莫西
My name is Timothy.
我很想和你继续交谈
I'd really like to keep talking with you,
但我得按时离开这里
But if I don't get out of here before my hour's up,
-场地是收费的 -谢谢
- I get charged. - Well, thanks.
这附近有个咖啡店
There's a coffee shop I like nearby.
如果晚些时候你还想和我谈
If you want to talk about it again later...
奶酪牛排菜单 7个首脑头目 蓝手印 红色熊猫标志
红色熊猫向全世界提供人道救助
Red Panda provides humanitarian aid all around the world...
从小额投资到教育
Everything from micro-investments to education.
昏迷事件之后我们都忙坏了
We've been extremely busy since the blackout.
你能想象吧
I'm sure you can imagine.
你说你们在全世界工作
You said you do work all over the world.
是的 90年代我们从国土安♥全♥部♥分离出来
Yes. We grew out of D.H.S in the '90s...
从事人口和卫生服务
You know, demographic and health services.
我们在南美 中东
We're in south America, the middle east,
非洲次大♥陆♥工作
the African subcontinent...
索马里
Somalia?
91年的时候红色熊猫建立了吗
Was Red Panda there in '91?
那时候还没建立
There was no Red Panda in 1991.
98年我们才获得许可证
We weren't chartered until '98.
你们都运送什么进去呢 志愿者吗
And you send in, what, teams of people?
还有干净的水资源 差不多就这些
With clean water supplies, mostly.
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表