剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
The crows are real. they were dying outside my window.
-肯定有深层含义 -快说
- That must mean something. - Tell us!
我不能说我都不知道的事情
I can't tell you what I don't know.
请拿去吧 我用不着它了
Please take this. I have no further use for it.
但我相信你肯定会用得着 本福特先生
But I believe you will, Herr Benford.
在我的闪影里 我知道我一定会自♥由♥
In my vision, I knew that I'd be freed
因为我告诉你们那些死乌鸦的事情
Because of what I told you about the crows dying.
会对你们的调查有帮助
It could be helpful in your investigation.
至于帮助有多大 那就要走着瞧了
How helpful it will be... uh, we'll just have to see.
我们搞清楚之前 你就烂在监狱里吧
Then you'll rot in here until we do.
我的律师不会让你得逞的 克里格先生
Ah, my attorney is here to prevent that, Herr Krieger.
你耍了我们
You played us.
留给未来评判吧
The future will tell whether it's true.
不过到那时 正如你所说
But in the meantime, I am, as you said, however...
我已经自♥由♥了
A free man.
你看上去好可怕
Hey. You look horrendous.
很高兴这次出差至少完成了一些事
Glad I accomplished at least something with this trip.
很糟吗
That badly?
是的 要是没好好把握的话 机会就会溜走
As bad as it could've gone without getting shot at, yeah.
我妈妈经常说 "活在当下"
My mom--she always says, "live in the now."
真不知道要怎样才能做到
How the hell is anyone supposed to do that anymore?
来
Come here.
干什么
What you doing?
-我要干什么 -你要做什么
- What am I doing? - Mm-hmm. What you doing?
活在当下
Living in the now.
是啊 活在当下
Uh-huh. living in the now.
我想我妈的这个建议也不算太糟
Mm. I guess my mom's advice wasn't so bad after all.
还不错 对吧
Not so bad, huh?
-你好 杰克 -你好
-Hi, Jack. -Hi.
他来了有一会了
He's been here for a while.
什么也没有叫
Hasn't asked me to pour a drop.
但看得出他不怎么好受
But you can tell he's thinking about it hard.
昨天我有过些许的徘徊
I can't be too sure since I had a few yesterday,
但我想我的立场已经很清楚
But I thought I was pretty particular
我不想再看见你
About not wanting to see you again.
没错
Yeah.
不过
Well...
我想或许好消息能改变你的想法
I figured you'd make an exception for--for good news.
你是对的
You were right.
尸体
The body--
遗体
The remains.
特蕾西的坟墓
Tracy's grave.
你是对的
You were right.
我很抱歉背着你自作主张
I'm sorry I went behind your back.
抱歉我没有听你的
I'm sorry I didn't listen to you.
-我... -没事
- I'm-- - It's okay.
一切都会好起来的
It's all gonna be okay.
不知道能说些什么
There are no words for this...
现在似乎说什么都毫无意义
None that mean half a damn anyway.
我们深爱的人走了 一去不复还了
The people we love are gone, and they're not coming back.
我们想念他们
And we'll miss them.
生活会好起来的
But things are going to get better.
虽然现在我们很难去相信
The sun's gonna rise on a new day.
但明早太阳还是会升起
I know it doesn't feel like it will,
曙光会驱散黑夜
But that dawn is coming.
希望常在
There's hope.
这里的一位探员告诉我
One of the agents here repeated to me
是他朋友讲给他听的
Something that a friend had mentioned to him.
他说 现在我们都成了先知了
And he said, "we're all prophets now."
我觉得先知算不了什么...
You know, I can't think of a prophet worth a damn...
先知不必经受苦痛的煎熬
That didn't suffer.
但我也觉得先知...
And I also can't think of a prophet...
是上帝都不喜欢的
That god didn't love.
晚安 妈妈
Good night, mom.
这个小男孩会走进我的生活
This little boy's gonna come into my life,
我会成为他的妈妈
And I'm gonna be his mom.
-敬已经不在的朋友 -敬已经不在的朋友
- Absent friends. - Absent friends.
你有没有算过自昏迷事件以来
How many of these speeches
发表了多少次此类演讲了
Do you think have been given since the blackout?
你可以这样计算 每天它都在发生
You gotta figure something like this is happening every day,
世界的各个角落
All over the world.
世界的各个角落
All over the world.
世界的各个角落
All over the world.
帮我一个忙
I need your help with something.
-什么 -打扰一下 跟我来
- What? - Excuse me. Just come on.
我是一滴露水
I'm a raindrop,
坠入你的情网
And I'm falling for you.
-什么 -你追我的时候讲的 还记得吗
- What? - That's how you tried to pick me up. Remember?
我可没有说过
I would never use that line.
我说 你欠我一杯酒
I said, um, you owed me a drink
因你把我这个证人驳得一无是处
For, uh, shredding my ass on the witness stand.
确实 不过我还是手下留情了
I did shred your ass, but I left all the good parts.
你还好吧
You all right?
是的 没事
Yeah. Yeah.
我还好
Yeah.
-我们现在就办 -什么
- Let's do it. - Huh?
"登陆日"婚礼 我们现在就办
The "D-Day" wedding. Let's do it.
你确定吗 因为那天
Are you sure? 'Cause the other day--
那天已经过去了
The other day was the other day.
我... 就今天
I, um... today...
我想今天就实现我们的未来梦
I want us to make our future happen.
真的吗
Yeah?
宝贝
Baby!
好的 现在帮我看看这个
Okay, just go with me on this for a second.
书上说
It says here
奥杜邦协会追踪鸟类种群趋势
That the Audubon society tracks bird population trends.
现在你查查看世界范围内乌鸦的数量
Okay, I need you to look up the worldwide crow population
从去年以来
For, say, the last year.
就这个 看见下滑线了吗
There. See that dip?
就是昏迷事件发生的那天
The day of the blackout.
盖耶说他看见监狱外有很多死乌鸦
Geyer said that crows died outside his cell,
但这不仅发生在德国
But it wasn't just in Germany.
在昏迷事件发生时 世界各地都出现死乌鸦
Crows died all over the world during the blackout.
马克
Mark...
我并非恶意
And I say this with love,
不过 谁在意这个
Who gives a damn?
查查看还有没有类似这种
Look and see if there were any other instances
乌鸦数量急速下滑的情况发生过
Of crow populations plummeting like this.
索马里的甘沃尔地区
In the Ganwar region of Somalia.
1991年 那天所有的乌鸦都死掉了
In 1991, all the crows died on the same day.
马克 谁在意这个
Mark, who cares?
为什么我们要做闪影拼图
Why did we set up mosaic?
寻找规律
To look for patterns.
感谢是盖耶让我们知道
Thanks to Geyer, we now know
在昏迷事件时全球有大规模的乌鸦死亡
Crows died all over the world during the blackout.
找找甘沃尔地区关于乌鸦死亡的数据
Search on Ganwar and the date those crows died.
只有一条
Just one hit.
一家疾控中心向国土安♥全♥局♥请求资金支援
A C.D.C request for additional funding from D.H.S.
你知道的 马克 这些只是传闻
You know, mark, this is just anecdotal.
他们毫无任何证据
Look, they don't even have any corroboration.
不 不 不 等等 等等
No, no, no, no. wait, wait, wait, wait.
疾控中心的医生去了甘沃尔地区
"C.D.C doctors travel to the Ganwar region
为了回应有关
In response to claims
当地居民大规模出现无意识状态这一事件
That the inhabitants suffered a mass loss of consciousness."
詹妮斯 大家都很恐惧
Janis, we've been so worried
昏迷事件会再次发生
The blackout might happen again.
我们却没问过自己
We haven't stopped to ask ourselves,
这事是否曾经发生过
What if it happened before?
[甘沃尔地区 南索马里]
Southern Somalia, Gamwar Region
[1991年]
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表