剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
我没有未来闪影
I didn't have a flash-forward
因为我要死了
because I'm gonna be dead.
今晚 我遇到了和我一样的人
Tonight, I met all these people just like me.
没有闪影 没有希望
No visions. No hope.
他们就这样... 等死
They were just... waiting to die.
我不想像他们那样
I don't wanna be like that.
我不想像他们那样
I don't wanna be like that.
我想要和你厮守
I wanna be here with you.
-德米 -什么事
- Dem? - Yes?
我知道我看见了什么
I know what I saw...
海滩 我们的婚礼
The beach. Our wedding.
我知道你也在那
I know you were there.
你明白我多么希望是那样
You gotta know how much I wanted that.
我想要和你结婚
I wanted to marry you,
和你生个孩子 和你白头偕老
have a baby with you, grow old with you.
弄错了 你一定是弄错了
It was a mistake. You just made a mistake.
你不可能百分百有把握 所以
There's no way of knowing for sure, so
佐伊 我很肯定
Zoey, I'm sure.
我很肯定 听我说
I'm sure. Listen to me.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 你就是我想要的生活
I love you. You are the life that I wanted.
那就让我们过上那样的生活
Then let's have that life.
我们能过上那样的生活
We can have that life.
你说过不想放弃希望 那就别放弃
You said you didn't want to give up hope. Then don't.
我俩的未来闪影是矛盾的
We have two conflicting visions.
我们可以选择相信哪个
We can choose which one we wanna believe in.
我选择希望
I choose hope.
你说得对
You're right.
多谢你能来 麦克
Thanks for coming out, Mike.
一切都还好吗 先生
Is everything all right, sir?
一切都好
Everything's fine.
实际上 这就是为什么我要叫你过来
That's why I called you out, actually.
我以为你可能生我的气了 先生
I thought you might be upset with me, sir,
因为 我对你说了那些话
For... telling you what I told you.
最近几周 我一直都被
I've spent the last few weeks
我的未来闪影折磨
tortured by what I saw,
痛苦万分 好像身在地狱的边缘
up and down, living in Limbo.
但是你说的事
But your story, what you told me...
给我的内心带来了宁静
You've finally given me some peace.
于是我就想我也许该报答你
And I was hoping maybe I could return the favor.
[麦克·威灵翰]
Mike Willingham
哇
Wow.
你不会是这里雇佣的第一个打过败仗的老兵
You won't be the first screwed up vet this place has hired.
艾伦 谢谢你
Aaron, thank you.
不 我该谢谢你
No, thank you.
你真是个艺术家 你能卖♥♥出这些画
You're a real artist. You could totally sell these.
谢谢
Thanks.
要是有人能帮我找到她
Yeah, I'd give 'em away for nothing
我宁可把这些白送给他
if somebody could help me find her.
谢谢
Thanks.
那么你记不得她的名字或是住址了
So you don't remember her name or where she lives?
我只记得些影像
Um...I just remember the images,
但是无法将它们拼在一起
but I-I just can't put them together.
那你还记得你对她的感觉吗
But you remember how you felt about her?
是的
Oh, yeah.
你得找到她 布莱斯
You have to find her, Bryce.
怎么找 她可能在任何地方
How? She could be anywhere.
看看你的画 看看她
Well, look at your paintings. Look at her.
她在日本 肯定在那
It's Japan. It has to be.
你知道日本住着多少人吗
Do you have any idea how many people live in Japan?
你可以把你的故事上传到闪影拼图网站上
You could put your story up on Mosaic.
就算她没看见 她认识的人可能会看见
Even if she doesn't see it, someone she knows might,
值得一试啊
it's worth a shot.
[德米特里 收]
To: Demetri
-早上好 伙计们 -早
- Morning, guys. - Hey. Morning.
-你来开会吗 -你们俩先去吧
- You coming to the meeting? - You two go ahead.
-德米特里 -嗯
- Hey, Demetri? - Yeah.
我在你桌子上留了些东西
I left something on your desk.
你能帮我转给我指定的人吗
Can you make sure it gets into the right hands?
没问题 回见
Yeah. See you later.
我们把这个叫雷诺的人拘留了 现在怎么办
We've got this Raynaud guy in custody. Now what?
他还是不愿意交代别人的名字
He's still refusing to name names,
告诉我们老大是谁
give us an idea of who's in charge.
我感觉这些人不是杀手
My sense is these people aren't killers.
只是迷惘的 好斗的虚无主义者
Just lost, aggressive nihilists.
你感觉 光靠感觉可不够 马克
Your sense? You've gotta do better than that, Mark.
只要你找对了路子
You can break any perp.
你就能撬开任何罪犯的嘴
You've just gotta change your approach.
不 雷诺不同
No, Raynaud's different.
你用什么威胁他都没用
Can't threaten him with anything.
他已经一无所有了
He's got nothing to lose.
[西莉亚收(德米:会有出路的)]
To:Celia Demetri: There is always a way out.
他的未来毫无希望
He has seen his future, and it is bleak.
他都不知道这怎么会发生
He doesn't even know how it's gonna happen.
可能是突然跌落 打斗 枪战 车祸
It could be a fall, a fight, a shooting, a car accident.
可能性是无穷无尽的
The possibilities are infinite.
这家伙每天每时每刻都过得提心吊胆
The guy's walking on eggshells every minute of the day,
只等着命运降临的那一刻
just waiting for the hammer to drop.
喂
Hello?
阿尔 我刚出医院大厅
Al, I just got out the hall of hospital.
医院一小时前拿掉了她的生命维持系统
They took her off life support an hour ago.
抱歉 阿尔 她死了
I'm sorry, Al. She's gone.
他每天醒来都在担心今天是不是最后一天
Every day, He wakes up wondering if today is the day.
是不是他的未来会在今天就此终结
If today is the day his future's finally gonna catch up with him.
她的孩子怎么办
What's gonna happen to her children?
看样子这些孩子将被送进孤儿院
It looks like the kids will have to be placed in foster care.
这两个男孩子就要成为孤儿了
Those two boys are orphans...
都是因为我
because of me?
不 西莉亚的死是场意外
No, Celia's death was an accident, okay?
可能发生在任何人身上
It could've happened to anyone.
但并没有发生在别人身上 都是我的错
But it didn't. It was my fault.
是我害死了她
I killed her.
停下 停下
Stop. Stop!
阿尔
Al!
阿尔
Al!
阿尔 和我们谈谈
Al! Just talk to us.
和我们谈谈 我们能帮你
Just talk to us. We can fix this.
伙计 我们能找到西莉亚 保护她
Hey, man. We can find her. We can find Celia. We can protect her.
不管你要什么 我们一定想办法做到 孩子
Anything you need, we can find a way to make it happen, son.
-快下来 阿尔 -它随时随地
Come on, Al. - It can happen at anytime,
都可能发生
any where
我都不知道它会如何发生
I don't even know how it happens.
阿尔 听我说 你六个月后的生活
Al, listen to me.Your life, six months from now,
你看见了 你都看见了 你看见了
you saw it. You saw it. Man, you saw it.
但是如果我不活在这世上
But if I'm not here.
阿尔 快 快下来
Come on, Al. Get down.
如果我就此死掉
If I'm not here.
那就意味着我们可以改变未来
It means we can change things.
阿尔 求你了 下来吧
Al, please get down.
我看见的
What I saw.
是我害死了她
I killed her.
你看见的
What you saw.
都不一定要发生
Doesn't have to play out that way.
阿尔 你在说什么
Al, what are you talking about.
我找到了改变游戏规则的办法
I found a way to change the game.
阿尔 听我说 西莉亚的死是场意外
Al, listen to me. Celia's death was a accident, Ok?
一场可怕的意外
A terrible, random accident.
你对此无能为力
There' nothing you could have done to avoid this.
无能为力
Nothing.
阿尔
Al!
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表