剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
On October 6 The planet blacked out
10月6日 整个地球上的人
for two minutes and seventeen seconds
同时失去意识达2分17秒
The whole world saw the future.
全世界的人都窥视到了未来
The bullet ripped up insides.
子弹打在了里面
They said that it's gonna be almost impossible for me to get pregnant.
他们说我几乎不可能怀孕了
You will be shot three times.
你会被射中三次
You Agent Benfoed You Will Kill Agent Noh On March 15th
而你 本福德探员 你会在3月15日射杀诺探员
With the very gun I assume you're carrying right now.
用的正是你现在带着的枪
We need to talk about what I saw.
我们得谈谈我的未来闪影
It wasn't our wedding. It was his funeral.
那不是我们的婚礼 而是他的葬礼ue6e9
We can do more than wish. We can change the future.
我们不光要希冀 我们要改变未来
My therapist gave me this drug to unlock the parts
我的心理治疗师给了我这种药
Of my flash-forward I couldn't remember.
能让我想起忘掉的那部分闪影
We were talking on the phone together.
我们当时在通话
Now it's time for you to tell me everything.
现在该你向我和盘托出了
Mosaics bigger than you.
闪影拼图比你重要得多
You're just a-a tiny speck mark.
你不过是其中的一小块
Agent Vogel has officially joined the mosaic task force.
沃格尔探员正式加入我们的闪影拼图小队
If you want to avoid being killed
你要是不想死
You're gonna need a better partner than Mark Benford.
就得找个比马克强的搭档
The second that jericho knows that I'm still alive
一旦杰里科知道我还活着
They'll find me and they'll kill me.
他们就会找上门来 杀了我ue6e9
Corporal Mike Willingham. I was in Tracy's convoy
我是麦克威灵翰下士 和特蕾西同在护卫队
When it was attacked.
一起遭到了袭击
I can't have you drinkin' here.
我得喝点酒ue6e9
It just doesn't work for me. Fine. I'll go somewhere else.
但是似乎没用 那好 我另找地方
Visitation rights will be over in five minutes.
探视时间还有五分钟 [15年前]
Have you been going to meetings? Every tuesday and thursday.
你有去参加心理诊疗吗 每周二和周四都去
And you've been staying out of trouble?
你没有惹麻烦吧ue6e9
You haven't been fighting?
没有打架吧ue6e9
You know me Tracy. I keep my head down.
你了解我的 特蕾西 我一直低调
It's gonna happen dad. You're gonnaet paroled.
爸 你一定会获得假释的ue6e9
They just can't say no this time.
这次他们不可能拒绝你
Transfer guard call is to the main gate.
囚犯注意 主门集♥合♥ 警卫要转移你们
I'm gonna make this up to you Tracey
就算我马上就要死了
If it's the last thing I ever do.
我也要补偿你 特蕾西
Just promise you'll smile at the hearing.
你要保证会在假释听证的时候微笑ue6e9
Ear to ear.
我会咧嘴大笑
Visiting hours are over.
探视时间结束了ue6e9
Okay sweetheart.
好了 宝贝ue6e9
Lockdown in cell "B" Will be initiated in 30 minutes.
30分钟后 B监区一级戒备
Your girl goes to Gloucester high right?
你女儿在格洛斯特高中上学吧
She's cute.
真漂亮
Girls that age... they're in full bloom.
这年纪的姑娘... 含苞待放
Not quite sure what to do with their new curves yet though.
对自己身体上的变化会手足无措ue6e9
And your daughter she's got that look in her eye.
从你女儿眼中可以看出这种迷茫
Don't you ever ever talk about my--uhh!
你再敢说 再说一次试试
Get off! Get him off.
放开 把他放开ue6e9
I'm good thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Tracy.
特蕾西
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么呢
You said I couldn't drink at home.
你又不让我在家喝酒
I know you don't want to hear this but trust me.
我知道你不想听 但是 相信我ue6e9
I've been sitting exactly where you're sitting right now.
我也遇到过你这种处境ue6e9
I know what you're going through.
我知道是什么样的ue6e9
Please just spare me the a talk dad.
爸 别说了
You have no idea.
你根本不知道ue6e9
And what gives you the right to come in here--
你有什么权利跟着我到这来ue6e9
We can talk about this as much or as little as you want.
那我们就先不谈这个ue6e9
But let me just ask you one question before you shut me out again.
在你赶我走之前 就让我问你一个问题
If you're so scared these Jericho guys are after you
你说你害怕杰里科那帮人追杀你
And I found you by walking into the closest bar--
但你居然待在离家最近的酒吧ue6e9
Do you really think this is a smart move here?
你觉得这样明智吗ue6e9
Do you?
你觉得呢
Mark is going to shoot you? He is not going to shoot me.
马克会朝你开枪 他不会朝我开枪ue6e9
You just said that woman in Hong Kong saw a report--
你刚说有个在香港的女人读到了一份报告ue6e9
Armed men guard this woman while she eats dinner all right?
这女人吃饭还带着武装警卫ue6e9
Babe she's shady.
她太可疑了 宝贝
Yet she still knows the serial number to Mark's gun.
而她知道马克枪上的序列号♥ue6e9
That doesn't mean he's going to be the one that pulls the trigger.
可这并不能说明一定是他开的枪
He's a prime suspect.
他有最大的嫌疑ue6e9
Please don't--don't get all lawyer-y on me here. All right?
别像律师一样和我辩论ue6e9好吗
Mark is the one who went halfway across the world.
马克绕过半个地球
He risked his life all to find out who might kill me.
冒着生命危险 去寻找有可能杀我的那人ue6e9
Babe... he's not the guy.
宝贝 不会是他的ue6e9
It was your memorial.
那是你的追悼会ue6e9
I figured it out Dem.
我弄明白了 德米
What was happening on the beach...
我在海滩上看见的ue6e9
It wasn't our wedding that I saw.
不是我们的婚礼ue6e9
Baby it was your memorial.
那是你的追悼会 宝贝ue6e9
It doesn't matter.
那无关紧要
I filed the paperwork to destroy the gun.
我已经提交文件要求销毁这只枪ue6e9
It's already in the evidence locker.
枪已经被锁进证物柜了ue6e9
Everything's gonna be fine. Everything is gonna be fine.
一切都会好起来的ue6e9
Come here.
过来
You gotta trust me.
你得相信我ue6e9
Okay?
好吗ue6e9
I'm gonna marry you.
我会娶你的
Not getting out of it.
休想离开我
Zoey.
佐伊
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈ue6e9
All right. Come on in.
好的 请进
Hypothetically Mark. Hypothetically.
假设一下 马克
Even I could come up with a scenario
如果我想要杀了德米特里
where I'd want to kill Demetri.
我会预测下自己会在怎样的情形下动手
Look no matter how crazy things get
不管情形多么险恶
I'd never hurt Demetri.
我都绝不会伤害德米特里ue6e9
But at if Demetri's got a gun to your head?
要是德米特里拿枪对着你的头ue6e9
He's about to pull the trigger.
准备开枪了ue6e9
To save your own life do you shoot him? Come on.
为了保住你自己的命 你会开枪吗ue6e9得了吧
Do you kill him Mark?
你会杀了他吗 马克
I know you love Demetri
我知道你很爱德米特里
but I think you may want to reel it in there zoey.
但我觉得你这样会误入歧途的 佐伊
So the question becomes
所以问题就变成了ue6e9
What could you possibly do where Demetri would want you dead?
你干了什么 德米特里会想杀了你
Do you have some deep dark secret
你有没有什么特别见不得人的秘密
worth killing someone over? No.
需要杀人才能守住的 没有
Then what am I missing here mark? Well here's a theory
马克 那我就不懂了 有一种说法ue6e9
Someone at the bureau's been leaking information
局里有人泄密ue6e9
Putting a lot of us in danger. Now I don't think demetri's
陷我们于危险 我不认为是德米特里干的ue6e9
The guy but if he was--
但如果是他...
I'm sorry.
抱歉ue6e9
I thought we were playing "Outrageous accusations".
我以为我们在玩"胡乱猜疑"的游戏ue6e9
Go to hell Mark.
去死吧 马克ue6e9
Are you Mr. Aaron Stark?
您是ue6e9亚伦·斯塔克先生吗
The commandant of the marine corps
海军陆战队指挥官ue6e9
Has entrusted me to express--
委托我来向您...ue6e9
I was a marine recon. I know why you're here.
我曾是海军陆战队侦察兵ue6e9我知道你为何而来
When and how?
什么时候 怎么回事ue6e9
Mr. Stark When and how?
斯塔克先生 什么时候 怎么回事ue6e9
Two days ago
两天前ue6e9
Near Kunar province.
库纳尔省附近ue6e9
Your daughter's unit encountered the enemy.
您女儿的小队遭遇了敌人ue6e9
A rocket-propell grenade hit her humvee.
一枚火箭弹击中了她乘坐的悍马ue6e9
I know they're gonna send a letter.
我知道他们会寄信来的ue6e9
We're done.
就这样吧ue6e9
Is that what I think it is?
是在做那个吗ue6e9
Grilled peanut butter and banana sandwiches.
花生酱香蕉三明治ue6e9
Best thing in the world for a hangover.
宿醉之后最好的食物ue6e9
I always thought you made it 'cause I liked it.
我一直以为你是因为我喜欢才做的ue6e9
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表