剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
You really think I can do this,
-我真的这么想的 -不是因为出于好心
- Yeah, I really do. - You're not just saying that to be nice
我不撒谎 也没好心
Well, I don't lie, and I'm not nice.
上了四年大学
Four years of college...
-又上了四年医学院 -没错
- Four years of med school... - Yeah.
还有四年的精神病学医生住院实习期
Four years of psychiatric residency...
精神病学
Psychiatry, huh
你也说过 我是个很好的倾听者
Like you said, I'm a good listener.
而且对付那些难缠的人
Plus I'm kind of an expert
我也算是个专家
When it comes to dealing with people with problems.
所以12年后
So 12 years from now,
我学成归来
When I finish my training,
我们就能一起工作了
We'll be able to work together.
12年啊
12 years
那时你都是科室主任了吧
Well, you'll probably be head of the department by then.
这个嘛 妮可尔
Yeah, um, about that... uh, Nicole...
我之前 说谎了
Earlier today... I lied to you.
你什么意思
What do you mean
我说我一切都好
I told you that everything was fine with me.
其实不是的
It's not.
我不知道
12 years from now,
我还能不能再活12年
I'm not so sure that I'm gonna be around.
测试B组的前期采访
The preceding interviews from test group "B"
证实了实验者的未来闪影
Confirm that the subjects uniformly experienced
都在两周后成为现实
A consciousness shift two weeks into the future.
你在干什么
What are you doing
睡不着
Couldn't sleep.
收拾要带回局里的东西
Just packing up stuff to take back to the bureau.
就这吗
That all?
不
No.
我在想 一些小事
Thinking, little things
生命 死亡 命运
Life, death, fate.
别想得太多了
Careful not to ponder too much.
古希腊人总这么干
The ancient greeks did it all the time
-一般都死了 -是全死光了
- Usually ended up dead. - Well, all of them wound up dead.
怎么回事
What the hell
你好 德米特里
Hello, Demetri.
我叫戴森·弗罗斯特
My name is Dyson Frost,
我录音的时间是1991年
And I'm recording this message in 1991.
吸引到你的注意了 不是吗
Got your attention, didn't I
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表