剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
《未来闪影》第一季 第三集
Flashforward S01E03
10月6日 整个地球上的人
On October 6, the planet blacked out
同时失去意识达2分17秒
for 2 minutes and seventeen seconds.
全世界的人都窥视到了未来
The whole world saw the future.
在我的闪影里
In my Flashforward,
我正调查造成这一切的原因
I was investigating what caused all this.
我似乎了解事件发生的原因
I seemed to have an idea why all of this was happening.
现在当务之急是 找出事件的原因
Priority number one-- finding out what caused this.
其次是弄清悲剧到底会不会重演
Priority number two is figuring out whether or not it'll happen again.
要是我什么也没看见
What if I didn't see anything
是因为半年之后 我会死呢
Because six months from now, I'm gonna be dead?
迪·吉本斯是个大坏蛋
D. Gibbons is a bad man.
特蕾西在阿富汗被杀
Tracy was killed in afghanistan,
但在我的未来闪影中
But in my flash-forward,
她却还活着
She's alive.
你担心自己的未来将会成真
You're worried your future's gonna come true.
我却期待它成真
I'm worried mine won't.
我是德米特里
This is Demetri.
诺先生 很抱歉打扰你
Mr. Noh? I'm sorry to disturb you,
但我是为了回复
But I'm calling in response to
你在闪影拼图里的留言的
Your mosaic board posting.
你是谁 怎么得知这个号♥码的
Who is this? How did you get this number?
这不便透露
I can't divulge that,
但我可以告诉你 我的未来闪影中有你
But I can tell you my vision involved you.
-继续说 -在我的未来闪影中
- Go on. - In my flash-forward,
我正在阅读一份情报简报
I was reading an intelligence briefing,
很抱歉
And I am sorry.
我也不知该怎么说才好
There is no delicate way to say this,
但在2010年3月15日
But on march 15th, 2010,
你将会被谋杀
You are going to be murdered.
什么 你究竟在说什么
What? What the hell are you talking about?
我能理解你为什么会不开心
I understand why you're upset,
但我希望把我所知道的情况告诉你
But my hope is by telling you what I know,
这样就可以让你逃出生天
You will be able to prevent your murder from happening.
你的简报 有说是谁杀了我吗
Your briefing-- did it say who killed me?
恐怕没有
I'm afraid not.
那简报上面说了什么
Well, what did it say then?
你是一名美国联调局探员
That you were an agent from the American FBI,
胸部中了三枪
And that you were shot three times in the chest.
你得告诉我更多的信息
You gotta give me more to go on here.
那是什么简报
What--what kind of briefing was this?
抱歉 诺先生 我不得不结束通话了
I'm sorry, Mr. Noh. I have to end this call now.
不 等等 喂 喂
No. wait, wait. hello? Hello!
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
对不起 您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥无法接通
We're sorry. Your call cannot be completed as dialed.
回话啊
Come on!
你看到了什么 舒尔茨先生
So what did you see, Herr Schultz?
迁就一下我这老人吧
Indulge an old man.
我跟那万年不变的老女人一起共进早餐
I was having breakfast with the same old lady...
舒尔茨太太
Mrs. Schultz
对话也很平常
And the conversation was also as usual,
也就是说
Which is to say...
什么都没有
...there was none.
听起来太可怕了
That sounds horrendous.
那你呢 盖耶先生
And what about you, Herr Geyer?
你看到了怎样的未来
What did you see in your future?
一些可以保证将我从这可恨的地方
Something that will insure my release
放出去的东西
from the hateful place
[夸雷监狱]
Quale Prison
[德国 慕尼黑]
Munich, Germany
妮可尔 我是奥利维亚
Hey, Nicole, it's Olivia again.
亲爱的 我们没有生气 好吗
Look, babe, we're not mad, okay?
只是担心你而已
We're just worried about you.
所以可以给我们打电♥话♥报个平安吗
So can you please call and let us know you're all right?
晚点再聊 再见
Okay, we'll speak to you soon. Bye.
天啊 我们又得接妮可尔的班了
Man. We gotta cover for Nicole again.
我可以去接查莉放学
I can pick her up after school,
带她到我工作的地方
Take her back to work with me.
你确定
Are you sure?
确定 我们正在从国际刑♥警♥等组织
Yeah. we're sifting through blackout intel
搜寻昏迷事件的情报 正盼着有分心的理由
From interpol and such. I'll welcome the distraction.
好吧
Okay.
-是亚伦来了 -亚伦要来吗
- That's Aaron. - Aaron's coming here?
电♥话♥坏了 他说来看看
Phone's broke. Said he'd take a look.
我才给妮可尔打过电♥话♥
I just called Nicole.
是我的工作电♥话♥出了问题
Yeah, the problem's with my work line.
你用工作电♥话♥打给我 说是紧急事件
You called me from your work phone, said it was urgent.
现在又跟奥利维亚撒谎
Now you're lying to Olivia?
如果你想要阻止未来的发生
If you want to prevent the future
挽救自己的婚姻
And save your marriage,
首先不能对老婆有所隐瞒
First step isn't keeping secrets from your wife.
接受我这离婚人士的建议 知道吗
Take that from a guy who's already been divorced, huh?
这次不一样
This is different.
是关于查莉的
It's about Charlie.
发生什么了
What happened?
她被自己所看到的东西吓坏了
You know she's been freaking out about what she saw, right?
那是个我们正在调查的人
There's a guy we've been investigating.
我们叫他迪·吉本斯
We've been calling him D. Gibbons.
查莉的未来闪影跟他有关系
Charlie's vision had to do with him.
她知道他是谁
She knew who he was.
她说 "迪·吉本斯是个大坏蛋"
She said, "D. Gibbons is a bad man."
这怎么可能
How is that even possible?
在我的未来闪影中
In my flash-forward...
有蒙面的持枪歹徒闯进了我的办公室
Masked gunmen were coming into the office.
也许迪·吉本斯跟他们有关联
Maybe D. Gibbons is connected to 'em.
你认为来找你麻烦的人
You think whoever's supposed to be after you
会接着找上查莉
Will come after charlie?
如果所有这些调查最后又追溯回我自己怎么办
What if this whole investigation circles back on me?
这不是你工作常遇到的风险吗
Well, isn't that always the risk with your line of work?
你不是应该跟办公室的人说这些吗
And shouldn't you be talking to somebody down at your office?
昏迷事件改变了一切
Blackout's changed everything.
都是当爹的人 我告诉你我会怎么做
I'll tell you what I'd do-- father to father.
如果有谁要伤害你的家人
If someone's gonna hurt your family,
最佳办法就是防范于未然
The best thing to do is catch 'em before they can.
时过境迁了
The world's changed.
也许生存规则也该有点改变了
Maybe the rules need to change a little, too.
如果这事发生在我身上 我会做一切该做的
If it were up to me, I'd do whatever I had to do.
[华盛顿州 西雅图]
Seattle, Washington
[德米 马上起飞 待会儿见]
Just about to take off, c u soon. To Demetri.
你是飞回家 还是离开家
So are you flying to home or from?
回家 回到未婚夫那儿
To. Back to my fiance?
自从昏迷事件之后我就一直被困在这里
I've been stuck here since the blackout.
现在航♥空♥公♥司♥重新运作起来
But now that the airlines are up and running again...
我就上了这第一班航♥班♥
I hopped on the first flight they were offering.
你在西雅图做什么呢
What were you doing in Seattle?
我是律师 罪案辩护
I'm a lawyer-- criminal defense.
那你呢 搭这班飞机所为何事
What about you? Why are you flying?
我别无选择
I have to.
我是航♥空♥公♥司♥的行政总裁
I'm the C.E.O. of the airline.
所有的主管今天都坐飞机
All the executives are taking flights today
向顾客们证明天空再次安全
To prove to our customers that the skies are safe again.
效果如何
How's that working out for you?
非常有效
Gang busters.
再来一杯苏格兰威士忌
Another scotch.
阿尔
Al.
怎么了
Yo.
能帮我个忙吗
Can I ask you a favor?
当然 要什么
Sure. What do you need?
我昨晚接到一个未知来电
I got a call last night from an unknown number.
你能让负责技术的人追踪一下
Can you have the tech guys back-trace it
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表