剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
- Can you do that for us? - Be happy to.
而且你要小心
And you might want to be careful.
我们认为有人在谋杀
We think someone's killing the people
那些在预测死亡日期后存活下来的人
That lived past their death dates--
-就像你这样的 -所以你不想让我
- People like you. - So you don't want me to go on television
上电视然后昭告天下
And announce it to the world?
平时当心点 我们就说这么多
Just watch you back, is what we're saying.
我会的 诺探员
I will, agent Noh.
加百列的血液功能恢复正常了
Gabriel's blood work came back.
除了他的脚 一切正常
So besides his feet, everything seems okay.
左脚情况好多了
The left foot looks good.
右脚情况仍很糟糕
His right still looks pretty bad.
好的 那么 可以停用抗生素了
Okay, well, let's finish up the antibiotics,
-然后明天我们重新评估 -好的
- And we'll reevaluate tomorrow. - Okay.
查莉在哪里
Where's Charlie?
嘿 你好
Hey, you!
查莉在上学 你来这里做什么
Charlie's at school. What are you doing here?
来做职业治疗 我差点就忘了
Uh, occupational therapy, which I completely forgot about.
迪伦也想来看看你
Dylan was hoping to see you,
我也是
And, um, so was I.
洛依德
Lloyd?
洛依德·希姆科
Lloyd Simcoe?
你是洛依德吗 我就知道 我就知道
Lloyd? I knew it. I knew it.
我早说过会这样的 我都预见了
I said it would happen. I saw it would happen.
我就知道 你应该和奥利维亚在一起
I-I knew it. You're supposed to be with Olivia.
你说什么
Beg your pardon?
她不该和另一个人在一起的
She's not supposed to be with the other one.
好了 加百列 走吧 回你床上去
Okay, Gabriel, let's go. Come on. Back--back to bed. Let's go.
我要我的鞋子
I need my shoes.
你的鞋不合脚 记得吗
Remember? Your shoes didn't fit.
所以你的脚才流血
That's why your feet were bleeding.
但我喜欢那双鞋
But I liked those shoes.
我知道 我们会给你买♥♥别的鞋子
I know. We'll get you some more shoes.
一定会的 走吧
We will. Let's go.
洛依德和奥利维亚一起坐在树下
Lloyd and Olivia sitting in a tree
好了 好了 我等下再跟你解释
Yeah, okay. I'll explain later.
-我们走吧 -好吧
- Let's go. - Okay.
走吧 加百列 进来
Let's go, Gabriel. Inside. Gabe,we're gonna do this.
-来吧 进来 -真好
- Come on. Let's go. - So good.
你和洛依德在一起了 真好
So good that you're together with Lloyd now.
不 我们没有在一起
No, we're not together.
你和洛依德在一起了 真是太好了
You're together with Lloyd now. It's so good.
我们没有在一起
You know what? We're not-- we're not together, Gabe.
我们只是 只是 这有点复杂
We're just--yeah, complicated. We're--we're...
你是天下第一好人 知道么
You're the best thing since sliced bread. Yes?
-好了 -你是天下第一好人
- Okay. - You're--you're the best thing since sliced bread.
来盖好
Here we go.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
我带午餐来了 你好吗 加百列
Brought lunch. Hi, Gabriel.
牛肉在哪里
Where's the beef?
-在这里 -拿去吧
- I got it right here. - Go ahead.
他怎么样了
So how's he doing?
-好多了 -很好
- Uh, he's better. - Good.
我们有很多问题要问
We got a lot of questions,
我想把他带回局里一趟
And I'm gonna have to bring him into the FBI.
他的静脉注射抗生素还没有打完
You know what? He hasn't finished his I.V. Antibiotics.
而且还要做脑部断层扫描
He needs a brain scan.
他这几天哪都不能去
He's not going anywhere for a few days.
那我就在这里问可以吗
Would it be all right if I just ask him a few questions here, then?
当然
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 老兄
Hey, buddy.
能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
我在你的随身物品里找到了这个
I found this in your things.
你能告诉我这是什么吗
You wanna tell me what this is?
我的笔记 所有的东西都在里面
My book. It's all there.
这幅图是什么意思
But what is this picture of?
加百列 这很重要
Gabriel, this is important.
我看见的
I saw it.
我在一段闪影中看见的
I was there, on a trip.
我所看见的
I saw it.
你是说未来闪影吗
A flash-forward.
噢 不 不要 我讨厌腌黄瓜
Oh, no. Oh, no! Oh, no! I don't like pickles!
好的 没关系
Okay, it's okay.
我讨厌腌黄瓜
I don't like pickles!
我也不喜欢生菜和洋葱
I-I don't like lettuce! I-I hate onions! I...
我喜欢番茄 我喜欢番茄
I like tomatoes. I like--I like tomatoes.
查到什么了
Now where are we?
最先拍到绑♥架♥坎波斯妹妹的面包车
Starting from where we first pick up
的地点是在第六街桥
The van Campos' sister was in 6th street bridge
之后向南走
Then we headed south.
又在这里 还有这里拍到
We picked them up here, and then here,
然后他们去了的市中心的这鬼地方
And then they head into this weird zone downtown.
八条街区那么大
Eight blocks wide.
来掩饰他们的行踪 然后就找不到了
Coverage their's sketchy, so we lost them.
没法找出更多线索了吗
You can't get me any more than that?
我可不会魔法
I'm not a magician.
这辆车从那个区域里出来的时候
Any way we can pick up the van
我们能找到吗
coming out of that zone?
那里有几百个出口
Well, there are over a hundred exits.
至少要花一天半的时间
It'd take at least a day and a half
来查遍所有的录像
To go through all that footage.
只有八个街区而已
Well, it's only eight blocks.
我们直接去那里找更快
We can do a sweep in less time than whiz kid here.
你有线索了
You found something.
在跟一个小线索而已
Just following up on a tip.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
-不行 -我要去
- No, you're not. - Yes, I am.
不 你不能去 听着 西蒙
No, you're not! Listen to me, Simon.
你在这只有一个理由
You're here for one reason and one reason only
就是研究量子缠结设备 你自愿在这工作
to work on the Q.E.D. Your volunteering here
我们已经为你提供方便了
Is starting to feel a little convenient.
我不信任你 西蒙 完全不
I don't trust you, Simon. Not for a minute.
-那是你的事 -没错
- That's your prerogative. - You're damn right it is,
这对你可不是好事情
And that's not gonna work out too well for you.
现在我去把你妹妹找回来
Right now I'm gonna go get your sister back.
之后 咱俩需要好好谈谈
And after I do, you and I are gonna have a little sit-down.
我不想再听你的谎言了
No more lying.
他们说他们要你还有戒指
They said want you and the ring.
他们收到你的信息了 现在是给你回复
They got your message, and they're sending one back.
你只有有十二小时 不然他们就杀了我
You have 12 hours, or they'll kill me.
安娜贝尔
Annabelle.
求你了 西蒙 把东西给他们
Please, Simon. Give them what they want.
多谢你抽空过来
Thanks for coming by.
我想和你谈谈上一次的诊断报告
I wanted to go over your latest serologies with you.
你的肿瘤标记已经看不到了
Your tumor markers are undetectable.
淋巴细胞也回到正常水平
Lymphocytes are back to normal.
等一下
Wait.
你的意思是说我
Does that mean that I'm--
实验疗法看来起作用了
experimental protocol seems to be working.
你的癌症正在康复中
Your cancer is officially in remission.
什么 什么
What? What?
你说什么
What?
我们已经观察了几个星期了
We've been optimistic for a few weeks.
我没有太早告诉你是怕你期望太高
I just didn't want to get your hopes up.
我让其他两位肿瘤医生看过结果了
I've had two other oncologists check those results,
治疗的确有效
And it's working.
真是太不可思议了
That's incredible.
是的 你还在等什么 出去吧
Well, what are you waiting for? Go on. Get out of here.
美好的未来在等待你
The future awaits.
-你找我吗 -是的
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表