剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
《未来闪影》 第一季 第十四集
Flashforward S01E14
10月6日 整个地球上的人
On October 6, the planet blacked out
同时失去意识达2分17秒
for two minutes and seventeen seconds.
全世界的人都窥视到了未来
The whole world saw the future.
在我的未来闪影里 我怀孕了
In my flash-forward, I saw that I was pregnant.
我下周就得怀上这个孩子
I have to conceive this baby next week
这样才能和我未来闪影的对上号♥
to match what I saw.
有个我们一直在调查的家伙
There's a guy we've been investigating.
我们叫他迪·吉本斯
We've been calling him D.
查莉说他是坏人
Gibbons. Charlie said, D. Gibbons is a bad man.
你还没问过她怎么回事
You haven't asked her about him?
我试过 她...有点抗拒
I've tried. She's... shut down.
我们所有的坏消息都发生在洛杉矶
Everything bad we saw was here in L.A.
我们搬家离开这里怎么样
What if we just ran-- upped and moved away?
甘沃尔地区 1991年
Ganwar region, 1991.
有报告说很多人失去意识
There were anecdotal reports of a mass loss of consciousness.
照片上可以看到五座塔
Photos show five towers.
塔是我设计的
I designed them.
没有我你就弄不懂那些塔
You can't make sense of the tower without me,
这你是知道的
and you know it.
索马里 甘沃尔地区
来让我们练习一下
Okay, try this one...
这句话的意思是"我不吃乳制品"
It means, "I don't eat dairy."
再来一句
O-okay. Try this one...
很好 这句话意思是"你看见了什么"
Good. It means, "What did you see?"
所以
So...
我在烤面包
I was baking bread.
面包 太帅了
Bread! Yes!
-你呢 -我在做滑水运动
- And--and you? - I was water-skiing.
那也挺好玩的
Good for you.
我以为这个周末
Hey, I thought this weekend
你应该要去"烤面包"的
you were supposed to "bake bread."
沃格尔搞了这次旅行
Vogel's little field trip
多半烤不成面包了
kind of closed the window on that.
拿好那个包
Got that one?
-我想要把枪 -不可能
- I want a gun. - It's not happening.
在索马里不带枪
Going into Somalia without a gun
就像潜水不带氧气瓶一样
is like going scuba diving without an oxygen tank.
你在这是提供科学指导的
You're here in an advisory role.
他们是来保护我们的
They're here to back us up.
我建议你别离他们太远
I suggest you stick close to 'em.
我们快点 早去早回
Let's get to the tower and get out of here.
我的计划是这样的
This is what I wanna do.
请进
Come in.
这是什么
What is that?
蛇妖 七个头 能喷毒
The hydra--seven heads, bad breath,
最后死在赫拉克勒斯手上
killed by Hercules.
这跟我有什么关系
Why am I looking at it?
迪·吉本斯 也叫戴森·弗罗斯特
D. Gibbons--Dyson Frost--
希姆科给了我他的名字
Simcoe gave us his name.
事情是这样的
Here's the rest of the story.
他是个卓越而隐世的粒子物理学家
Brilliant, reclusive particle physicist
毕业于麻省理工学院工程系
Trained in engineering at M.I.T.,
还顺便兼修了维多利亚文学
Minored in victorian lit.
一个成功者
An achiever.
故事很典型 他有个极权的爸爸
Typical story-- domineering father,
在怀俄明长大却只跟他说法语
Only spoke to him in French even though they grew up in Wyoming.
-嗯 -15岁就成为国际象棋大♥师♥
- Hmm. - Became a chess grand master at 15.
你上次不是找到一个象棋棋子吗
The chess piece you found in pigeon.
是白色皇后
The white queen.
看起来他还在玩象棋 这有点奇怪
Apparently, he still plays, which is weird
因为他1990年就因为轮船事故
considering he was killed in a boating accident in 1990
死于一艘叫"布瓦斯托怪兽"的船上了
On a boat called "Les monstre de Boisteau"-- Boisteau's monster.
布瓦斯托是谁
Who's Boisteau?
皮埃尔·布瓦斯托 18世纪法国作家
Pierre Boisteau-- 18th century French writer.
他在他的一些作品里有怪兽的图案
He had illustrations of monsters in some of his books.
其中最著名的就是蛇妖
Among the more well-known-- the hydra.
29号♥这蛇妖在我的那块板上
The hydra, on my board on the 29th.
这些都指向弗罗斯特
It's all leading back to Frost.
不知怎么的他还在查莉的闪影里
Somehow, he's even part of Charlie's vision.
查莉看见他了
Charlie saw him?
迪·吉本斯是坏人
D. Gibbons is a bad man.
"迪·吉本斯是坏人"
"D. Gibbons is a bad man."
她只肯和我说这么多
That's all I've been able to get out of her.
现在我们所知道有关他的一切都到了头
Meanwhile, everything we know about him is coming to a head,
而我们所有的只是一条条死路和各种密信
and all we've got are blind alleys and cryptic messages.
我他妈的应该怎么办
What the hell am I supposed to do with that?
像赫拉克勒斯一样杀掉怪兽
Be like Hercules and slay the beast.
接着找戴森·弗罗斯特
Keep looking for Dyson Frost.
就在那
There it is.
"所有来者 勿存希望"
"Abandon hope, all ye who enter here."
接着走
Keep movin'.
这儿也不算太坏
It's not so bad here.
有点让人犯困 比我想象中热一点
A bit sleepy. A little hotter than I expected.
啊
Aah!
阿瓦利 我们需要你翻译
Awaale, we need you to translate.
告诉他们我们是红色熊猫这个
Tell them we're aid workers with red panda resources,
人道援助组织的志愿者
a relief organization,
受护于日内瓦公约
protected under articles 59 through 63
59号♥到63号♥文件
of the Geneva Convention.
我们有人道援助的权利
He have a right to humanitarian access.
我的名字叫阿布迪·卡利夫
My name is Abdi Kalif.
我会说英语
I speak English.
你们不再需要他了
You don't need him anymore.
我认识你
I know you.
我在阿♥拉♥伯新闻频道上看见你
I saw you on Al Jazeera
向全世界公告你造成了昏迷事件
telling the world you caused the blackout.
遇见崇拜者总是很愉快的
Always nice to meet a fan.
你没造成昏迷事件 是上帝造成的
You did not cause this. God caused this.
他只不过把你的手指放到了按钮上
He merely put your finger on the button.
我们是红色熊猫
We are employees...
的员工
of Red Panda.
我们是来发放霍乱疫苗的
We're on a relief mission to deliver cholera kits.
这个人不可能是志愿者
This man is not a relief worker.
我们有点技术故障
We were having mechanical problems.
如果你能放我们离开去我们的目的地
Okay, now if you just let us continue on to our destination--
别对我撒谎
Do not lie to me!
这才是你们的目的地
This was your destination.
你们已经到了
You arrived at your destination.
你们都是有目的而来
You came here for a reason...
跟其他那些人没什么两样
just like the others.
什么其他人
What others?
当我还是个孩子的时候
When I was a boy...
外国人来到我们村子
the foreigners came to our village
说要给我们通电
and told us they would bring us electricity.
他们说这5座塔能提供所有需要的电力
They said five towers would provide power
还说这是人道行为
until the end of time, that it was a humanitarian act.
那些塔根本不是供电的
But those towers were not for electricity.
他们有别的用处
They were for something else,
一点也不人道的用处
something not humanitarian.
我出去赶羊
I had gone out to tend the goats.
还没离开多久 就一小会
I was not away long, only a few moments.
可是就那么一小会
But even a single moment can change...
也能改变一切
everything.
发生的那一切
What happened--
我一点都搞不明白
it made no sense.
我很害怕
I felt afraid.
他们还在那 但是
They were there, but...
他们的灵魂已经不在了
they were gone.
妈妈 妈妈
Hooyo! Hooyo!
妈妈
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表