剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
结束曲是《毁灭波》
They closed with "Wave of mutilation."
医学院的那次暑假
The summer after med school?
我还去了斯科特在葡萄园的婚礼
I was at Scott's wedding at the vineyard.
还记得斯科特在葡萄园的婚礼吗
Remember Scott's wedding at the vineyard?
你穿了一件青绿色的礼服
Your dress was turquoise.
你哭了 很伤感
You cried. It was sad.
太悲伤了 他们提供玉米热狗
It was so sad.They served many corndogs.
我不认识你 你到底要我怎样
I don't know who you are. What do you want from me?
我叫加百列·麦克道 我跟你说过了
I'm Gabriel McDow. I told you that.
我绝对已经说过了
I said--I definitely said that already.
你得记住啊 奥莉薇亚
You have to remember things,Olivia.
我说过 我丈夫可是联邦调查局的
Like I said, my husband is FBI,
门外就有一个探员
so there's an agent out front.
我要叫他进来 抓你走
I'm gonna call him,and he's gonna take you away.
他不是你丈夫 洛依德 知道么 他才是你丈夫
He's not your husband. Lloyd--you know Lloyd? Lloyd is.
什么
What?
对 你犯了个错误 你该和洛依德在一起
Yeah,you made a mistake. You should be with Lloyd.
我试图阻止你 只是你不知道罢了
I tried to stop you,only you don't know that,
因为我没有成功
Because I only tried to stop you.
我想把一切都告诉你 当时是周四
I have to tell you all about it. It was a Thursday.
我想把关于黑鸦河的一切都告诉你
There's so much I need to tell you. It's all at Raven river.
从我家滚出去
Get the hell out of my house!
别走 别走 实践出真知
No,don't go! Don't go! The proof of the pudding is in the eating!
今天别买♥♥咖啡 今天别在那个像
Don't buy coffee,today! Don't buy coffee today from the man
清洁先生[商标人物]的人那买♥♥ 今天别买♥♥咖啡
That looks like Mr. Clean! Don't buy coffee today!
丹 我家里有个陌生人 丹
Dan,there's a man in my house! Dan!
詹妮斯 感谢你接到通知这么快就赶来
Janis,thank you for coming in on such short notice.
我对你的宝宝很担忧
I'm worried about your baby.
怎么了 你不是说一切都好吗
Why? I thought you said everything looked good.
你有贫血 而且你现在增重不够
You're anemic,and you haven't gained enough weight.
我希望你去看一位围产学家
I want you to see a perinatologist
接受一次高清的超声检查
To get a high-resolution ultrasound.
她得确认胎盘状况良好
Now she'll make sure that the placenta's okay
-并且胎儿正在生长 -如果不是呢
- And the baby is growing. - And what if it isn't?
一步步来 先去接受超声波检查
First things first. Get that ultrasound,
得快 你要保护你的宝宝啊
And get it soon. You've got to protect your baby.
我真不敢相信会出这种事
I can't believe this is happening right now.
但他跑到我们家里来了 马克
Yeah,but,Mark,he was in our house.
我说不定会被杀死
I mean,I could have been killed.
查莉一定受了惊吓
Charlie must have been terrified.
没有 查莉已经上学去了
No,Charlie was already at school.
这个男人为什么会跟踪你
Why would this man be stalking you?
不清楚 我只知道
I don't know. All I know is that
这家伙肯定有什么严重的问题
There's something incredibly wrong with him.
-好的 我一会打给你 -要快啊
- Okay,look,I'm gonna have to call you back. - Soon.
好的 拜拜 拉尔夫 出了什么事
Okay. Bye. Ralph,what happened?
有个年轻人边开车边发短♥信♥ 冲上了路牙
Some teenager driving and texting jumped a curb
撞上了一些在排队买♥♥咖啡的人
And hit a couple people waiting for coffee out front.
速度得有80迈 看起来状况不太好
He was going,like,80. Doesn't look good.
今天别在那个
Don't buy coffee today
像清洁先生的人那买♥♥咖啡
From the man that looks like Mr. Clean!
噢 天啊
Oh,my god.
昏迷事件两年前
有什么能效劳的吗
Can I help you,hon?
是的
Yeah.
我想买♥♥红花罗
I'm looking for some red flower dragon heads.
你指的是红龙花罗汉吗
You mean some red dragon flower horns?
对
Yeah.
你这有吗
Do you have any here?
可能吧 你用的是淡水缸还是盐水缸
I might. Do you have a freshwater tank or saltwater?
抱歉 我是来找卡琳的
I'm sorry. I was supposed to ask for Carline.
我就是
That's me.
呃 我是詹妮斯
Um... I'm Janis.
-丽塔让我来找你 -我知道
- Lita sent me to you. - I know.
我们来给你弄个养鱼池吧 怎么样
So let's get you set up with an aquarium,shall we?
其实我不需要养鱼池
Yeah,I don't actual really need an aquarium.
我想一个五加仑的水箱应该够了
I think a 5-gallon tank ought to do the trick.
里面有蓝色珊瑚 电源 空气过滤器
We got your blue coral here,a power supply,air filter,
水温调节器 一些植物
Water conditioner,a couple of plants
还有些白炽灯泡
And some incandescent bulbs.
我不明白
I'm a little confused.
宝贝 如果你每隔几周
Honey, if you're going to be coming in here
都要来这和我接头
Every couple of weeks to talk to me,
-你需要一个好借口 -但我真的不喜欢鱼
- then you need an excuse. - Yeah,I don't really like fish.
现在你喜欢上了
You do now.
想要什么鱼 五彩热带鱼还是斑马鱼
So what do you think-- neon tetras or zebra fish?
要热带鱼吧
The... Tetras,I guess.
抱歉 我究竟该干什么
I'm sorry. What exactly is it that I'm supposed to be doing?
目前 做好你的工作
Well,for now,your job.
在洛杉矶分局尽量好好干
Be the best special agent at the L.A. bureau that you can be.
观察 等待 赢得他们的信任
Watch,wait,win their trust.
工作的时候 记得向我们汇报他们的进展
And while you're at it,keep us apprised of what they're up to.
这些剑尾鱼非常的凶猛
Now these swordtails can be very aggressive.
有时候会互相残杀
Sometimes they eat each other. Hmm.
鱼就是这样
Fish are like that.
好了
Here we go.
在弗罗斯特身上发现的照片是用白金冲印的
The photos that we found on Frost are platinum prints,
这说明照片是在1♥8♥9♥0年到1917年间拍摄的
Which dates the photos between 1♥8♥9♥0 to 1917.
据盖蒂图片社的一个人说[老牌图片社]
But the guy from the Getty says
这些照片更有可能摄于那段时间的晚期
That it's likely the latter part of that time period.
我们恢复了两组照片
We were able to recover two sets of prints--
当然 上面有弗罗斯特的指纹 还有阿尔达·佐格的
Frost's,of course,and Alda Hertzog's.
阿尔达 她怎么会碰过这些照片
Alda? How would she have gotten her hands on these photos?
或许她在弗罗斯特和你见面前就和他在一起
Maybe she was with him before he met with you?
不对 她连赶到沙漠去杀弗罗斯特
No. She barely would have had time to make it to the desert
的时间都不太够
Before killing Frost.
他们之前一定有过来往
They must have crossed paths even earlier.
还有件怪事 检验人员分♥析♥了
Another weird thing-- Forensics analyzed these photos
照片和蓝图 追查其中的化学物质
And the blueprints for trace chemicals,
他们找到了一些物质
And they found particulate matter specific to soil
与阿富汗库纳尔省的泥土吻合
In the Kunar province of Afghanistan.
美国农业部有土壤样本数据库
Yep,U.S. Department of Agriculture keeps a soil database.
弗罗斯特去阿富汗干什么
What would Frost be doing in Afghanistan?
阿富汗 坎大哈
[阿富汗语]
别这么警惕
Don't look so alarmed.
这样只会引起更多注意
You will only draw more attention.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是受我们共同的朋友斯坦福·维迪克之邀而来
I'm here at the request of our mutual friend Stanford Wedeck.
-你是卡里克 -你在找你的女儿
- You're Malik? - And you are looking for your daughter.
现在不是交换个人资料的时候
But now is not the time to exchange biographies.
-我们得离开这 -我知道了
- We need to leave. - You already said that.
那边有几个人
Those men over there--
其中一个正在打电♥话♥
One of them is making a phone call.
最好的情况是
the best outcome of that call is a man
他正叫人来绑♥架♥你
On his way here to kidnap you.
最坏的结果是 他要引爆绑在胸前的炸♥弹♥
The worst--that man with a bomb strapped to his chest.
我想这就是你们所谓的死路一条
I believe that is what you call a lose/lose situation.
你的伪装并不怎么高明
You don't blend as well as you think.
多谢你能看看这些 科里教授
Thank you,professor Corey, For looking at these.
要是这些蓝图是真的
If these blueprints can be authenticated,
这就是个了不起的大发现
This would be an incredibly cool find.
这让我想起了安蒂科希拉机械
Kind of reminds me a lot of the Antikythera mechanism.
我不太懂那个
I'm not familiar with that.
这是现代科学中最大的谜团之一
It's one of the great mysteries of modern science.
它是个铜制机械 1901年在地中海被发现
it was a bronze artifact discovered in the Mediterranean in 1901.
人们发现它是一台精密的不可思议的计算器
Turned out to be this incredibly sophisticated sort of calculator
是公元前在希腊制♥造♥的 目前在雅典的
From second century B.C. Greece. They've got it on display at
国家考古博物馆陈列
The National Archaeology Museum in Athens.
你觉得这是类似的东西
And you think this is something like that?
对 像是 安蒂科希拉能计算出
Yeah,looks like it. The antikythera calculated dates
日蚀的日期 要是我能明白这东西
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表