剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
and I'm afraid it's bad news.
她的身体和神经受伤太严重了
Her physical and neurological injuries are extensive,
活下来的几率不是很高
and I'm not optimistic about her chance of survival.
天呐
Oh,my god.
你在29号♥还会给我打电♥话♥的
You're gonna call again on the 29th
告诉我她死了
to tell me that she's gone.
班克斯女士 发生在西莉亚身上的事是个意外
Ms. Banks, what happened to Celia was an accident.
不会再有意外了
There are no accidents anymore.
马克 找坎波斯的妹妹的时间不多了
Mark, we're running out of time for Campos' sister.
我已经查过了五个街区了 还剩三个
I've covered a 5-block radius. Only 3 to go.
抱歉 我是探员本福特 联邦调查局的
Whoa. I'm sorry. Special agent Benford. FBI.
看起来他们要求你工作到很晚啊
Looks like they got you working late.
是啊 几个白♥痴♥跑这儿来了
Yeah. Some clown ran right into this,
差点把电气箱给弄坏
Nearly took out the electrical box.
开车开得那么疯 冲进了仓库
Pulled into that warehouse driving crazy.
损坏的很严重啊
That's a lot of damage.
想象一下那面包车会变成什么样
Eh. Imagine what the van looked like.
想象一下
Imagine.
我想我找到那辆面包车了
I think I found the van.
给我接特警队
Put me through to S.W.A.T.
好了 上
Okay, move!
快上
Now go! Move.
没事 别怕
It's okay. It's okay.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
有我在
I'm here.
-喂 -我是马克
- Yes? - It's Mark.
我们找到她了 西蒙
We got her, Simon.
她正坐我旁边呢
She's sitting right next to me.
谢天谢地 她还好吗
Thank god. Is she all right?
很疲倦很困惑 但身体还好
Exhausted, confused, but physically she's fine.
我能和她说话吗 只想听听她的声音
Can I talk to her for a second? I just wanna hear her voice.
好的 但接下来咱俩得好好谈谈
All right, but then you and I need to talk.
你必须告诉我一切
And you need to tell me everything.
不许再撒谎了 西蒙
No more lies, Simon.
好吧
Fine.
他想和你说话
He wants to talk to you.
西蒙
Simon?
贝尔 真的是你吗
Belle. Is that really you?
我好累 西蒙
I'm really tired, Simon.
我想回家 想见妈妈
I wanna go home and see mom.
我知道 我只想确认一下你真的安全了
I know. I just wanted to make sure you were safe.
不管发生什么 好妹妹 记住
No matter what happens, baby sister, remember...
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
再见 贝尔
Good-bye, Belle.
-西蒙 -再见 马克
- Simon. - Good-bye, Mark.
他把那该死的戒指偷走了
He took the damn ring.
我看的这是什么
Uh, what am I looking at?
加百列·麦克道的脑部Ct 没有损伤
So this is Gabriel McDow's brain. No brain damage.
他有过上百次未来闪影
And he had hundreds of flash-forwards.
这些是10月6日昏迷事件发生时
Now these are taken from people who were being scanned
正在扫描的那些人的脑电图
at the time of the blackout on Oct. 6th.
都一样 都没损伤
Same thing. No damage.
没有任何反常
Nothing. Nothing unusual.
所以你在访谈中没有撒谎
So you weren't lying about this in your interview.
谢了 我感觉好受些了
Thanks. Makes me feel a bit better.
很好
Good.
这个麦克道是弱智天才吗
Well, so this McDow is a savant?
是的 他很出色
Yeah. He's pretty high-functioning.
记忆力超凡
Incredible memory.
他还认为咱俩应该在一起
And he thinks we should be together.
那是在他的未来闪影里看到的
That's what he saw in his flash-forwards.
我们幸福吗
Were we happy?
我只知道我在闪影里的感受
I know how I felt in mine.
我得和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
我刚要走
I was just leaving.
多谢那些扫描图 奥利维亚
Thanks for the scans, Olivia.
-真的很感激 -不客气 借过
- I really appreciate it. - Yeah, sure. Excuse me.
谢了 回头见
Thanks. See you later.
再见 马克 一会打给你
Bye, Mark. I'll call you.
西蒙·坎波斯不见了
Simon Campos has disappeared.
什么
What?
他跑了
He's gone.
他今晚还来见过我
He came to see me tonight.
感觉很奇怪
It was the strangest thing.
好像他是来说再见的
It was like he was trying to say good-bye.
昏迷事件那天 他的举止
The day of the blackout-- anything about his behavior
看上去 异常吗
Seem... strange?
我不知道
Well,I don't know.
他当时在多伦多参加他父亲的葬礼
He was in toronto at his father's funeral.
我父亲去世了
My dad died.
天哪 西蒙 发生什么了
My god, Simon. What happened?
是场意外 我得回家一趟
There was an accident. I have to go home.
当然了 等你回来再开始
Yes, of course. Then we'll postpone until you get back.
不 照原计划进行
No. Stick to the plan.
但是系统还在待机中
But the system's still on standby.
多等一个星期未尝不可 干嘛这么着急
What difference does a week make? What's the rush?
不行 我们已经努力很久了
No, we've worked too long,
太不容易了 必须按照计划来
too hard at this. We have to stay on schedule.
一定是10月6日上午11点
It has to be Oct. 6th, 11:00 A.M.
不得延误
No delays.
我一直不理解他为什么非要选择那一时刻
You know, I never understood why he would miss that moment--
我是说 都工作这么多年了
I mean, after all those years of work,
可以换个日子的
and we could've changed the date.
西蒙·坎波斯有能力制♥造♥全球昏迷事件吗
Is Simon Campos capable of engineering a global blackout?
他有能力做任何事情
He's capable of anything.
而且他总是计划周密
And he always has a plan.
我们刚一发现
Once we realized that
西蒙涉入昏迷事件远比我们想象的要深
his involvement in the blackout was deeper than we thought,
我就回来进行了
I went back and I ran this gait analysis
西蒙·坎波斯和零号♥嫌犯的步态分♥析♥
On Simon Campos and on suspect zero.
二者不仅身高 体重及年龄都吻合
Not only are they comparable in height, weight and age,
在时空及运动学上也99%相似
they're a 99% match in spacial-temporal and kinematic classes.
但零号♥嫌犯当时在底特律
But suspect zero was in Detroit,
而且有好几个目击者证明西蒙
And we have multiple eyewitnesses that put Simon
同一天在多伦多出席了其父亲的葬礼
at his father's funeral in toronto the same day.
我查了底特律的到港航♥班♥信息
I checked inbound flights to airports around Detroit.
在10月6日
On Oct. 6th,
一加拿大G4客机
A G4 with Canadian tail numbers
要求在底特律柳树机场紧急降落维修
requested an emergency maintenance landing at Willow Run.
所以他们没能按照计划飞行
So they wouldn't have filed a flight plan.
飞机当时在地面停留了数小时
Plane was on the ground for a couple of hours
然后直接飞回了多伦多 他可能利用
Then right back to Toronto. He could've gotten
这段时间去了体育场再返回机场
to the stadium then back to the airport by then.
再给我看看那段视频
Show me that footage again.
西蒙·坎波斯就是零号♥嫌犯
Simon Campos is suspect zero.
安娜贝尔 要是我给你看几张照片
If I showed you pictures, Annabelle,
你能指认出嫌疑人吗
Could you identify any of these guys?
我们想找到绑♥架♥你的人
We need to find the men who took you.
不能 我没见过他们的脸
No. I never saw any faces.
他们一直戴着奇怪的面具
They always wore these weird masks.
我现在可以回家了吗 求你了
Please, can I go home now?
我知道你很累了 再问最后一个问题
I know you're tired. Just one more question.
他们想从西蒙那得到什么
What did they want from Simon?
我说了我不知道
I told you. I don't know.
他们只是把我丢在车里
They just left me in the van.
说剩下的与我无关
They said they were done with me.
那你有偷听到什么吗 什么都行
Did you overhear anything? Anything at all?
安娜贝尔 他们要他做什么
Annabelle. What did they want him for?
我保证
I promise you.
西蒙不会出事的
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表