剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
你知道吗
You know,
我很妒忌你对美好未来的坚定信仰
I envy that you believe in the possibility of good.
是塔♥利♥班♥吗
Taliban?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不是说你认识所有派系的吗
I thought you said you knew all the factions.
不然维迪克把你派来干什么
Isn't that why Wedeck sent you to me?
这帮人我真的不认识
I don't know this one.
我来处理这个
I'll take care of it.
你是卡米尔吗
Khamir?
你是怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
这个嘛
Well,you...
你的伪装并不怎么高明
Don't blend in as well as you think.
我朋友 就是给你发短♥信♥的那个
My--my friend-- the one who texted you--
他曾经在这里 我们都曾在这里
He--he was here. We--we were here.
奥利维亚
Olivia!
我们曾在这 他曾在这
We were here. He was here.
我们都曾一起在这里
We--we were here together.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
你明白了吗 告诉我你明白了
Do you understand now? Tell--you understand now?
不 加百列 我什么也没弄明白
No, Gabriel, I don't understand anything.
你是怎么知道那场
How--how did you know about the car accident
-医院的车祸的 -我看见了
- At the hospital? - I saw it.
那么你说我没跟洛依德在一起是个错误
Well, what did you mean when you said
-又是什么意思 -这就是我所看到的
- That I made a mistake about Lloyd? - Uh, it's what I saw.
洛依德和奥利维亚坐在树下
Lloyd and Olivia sitting
-亲吻 么么 -好了 够了
- In a tree, k-i-s-s-- - Okay, stop. Stop.
-我看到的就是这样 -你看到了
- It's what I saw. - You saw it?
他们就是在这里做的
This is where they did it.
加百列 你要去哪
Gabriel, where are you going?
他们就是在这里做的
This is where they did it.
他们就是在这里做的
This is where they did it.
他们在这做了什么
Where they did what?
他们就是在这里做的 实验
This is where they did it... The experiments.
什么实验
What experiments?
整整两年 每隔一天
Every other day for two years...
我们都要到这来
We came here.
他们让我们睡觉
They put us to sleep.
他们让我们睡觉 我从不知道会去哪
They put us to sleep. I never knew where I'd end up.
有时只是次短途旅行
Sometimes it was a short trip.
我在吃金枪鱼三明治 猫跳上了桌子
I was eating a tuna sandwich. Cat jumped on the table.
猫喜欢吃金枪鱼 有时旅行很长
Kitty likes tuna. Sometimes it was a long trip.
他在那里观察我们
He watches from there.
谁
Who?
医生 弗罗斯特医生
The doctor... Frost.
戴森·弗罗斯特
Dyson Frost?
他说我们是特别的
He told us we were special
因为我们能记住事情
'cause we could remember things...
任何事情
Everything.
我们回来后 要记录下所看到的
And then when we came back, we had to write it all down,
每一个细节
Every--every little detail.
我们别无选择
That's the way the cookie crumbles. The...
未来闪影
Flash-Forwards?
你是在说未来闪影吧
You're talking about Flash-Forwards.
他 说我们很特别
He--he said we were special
因为我们能记住未来
Because we could remember the future.
我说过了吧 我是不是说过一遍了
I said that already. Did I say that already?
我很抱歉我忘了 我已经说过了
I'm sorry I said that already. I said that already.
没关系的 加百列 没人怪你
It's okay. It's okay, Gabriel. It's okay.
你很特别 你是弱智天才 你们都是
You are special. You're-- you're a savant. You all were.
他利用了你们的超级记忆力
He used you for your eidetic memories
拿你们当人体录像机用
Like human recorders.
当他们用够我们后
When they finished with us...
觉得我们没有利用价值后
When they used us all up...
为了防止泄密他要杀人灭口
He told them to kill us so we wouldn't tell.
他已经死了
He's dead now.
你再也不用怕他了
You don't have to be afraid of him anymore.
哦
Huh.
早起的虫子被鸟吃
The early worm catches the bird.
我一直在等待 一直在等待
I've been waiting. I've been waiting.
加百列 你为什么要跟着我
Gabriel, why have you been following me?
事态紧急
It's an emergency.
你 你走错方向了
You're-- you're going the wrong way.
所以 我要让你回到正轨 奥利维亚
So I-I have to turn you around, Olivia,
-因为你走错路了 -哪走错了
- 'Cause you're going the wrong way. - What wrong way?
在我看到的未来中 总是看到你
In the futures I saw, I always saw you,
-奥利维亚 -我吗
- Olivia. - Me?
对 而且你都是跟洛依德在一起
Yeah, and you're always with Lloyd.
在哈佛 烟斗店旁
At Harvard, by the pipe shop,
那天我想尝试抽烟来着 但还是放弃了
I-I tried to smoke that day, but I threw up.
而且 我们是朋友
And--and we were friends.
我们是朋友 因为我是
We were friends because I was the
-看门的 -不 加百列
- janitor in the-- - No, Gabriel.
我没去过哈佛
I didn't go to Harvard.
我去了加利福尼亚
I came to California.
上了加州大学洛杉矶分校
I went to U.C.L.A.
嫁给了马克
I married Mark.
在我看见的未来中
In the futures I saw,
你应该跟洛依德在一起的
You're supposed to be with Lloyd.
你总是跟洛依德在一起的 不是那个人
You're always with Lloyd-- not that other one.
是洛依德
Lloyd.
哈佛是个未来走向的分叉点
Harvard was a fork in the road.
认真听我说 奥利维亚
You have to listen to me, Olivia.
你需要 记住这些
You have to--have to remember these things,
因为它们很重要 你需要为以后的事
Because they're important. You have to be here
做好准备 你是拼图的一片
For things to come. You're a piece of the puzzle.
少了你他们无法解开谜团
They--they can't solve it without you!
先生们 我们对它进行了X射线摄影扫描
Gentlemen, it's been P.E.T. Scanned,
CT扫描
C.T. Scanned
还做了中子放射分♥析♥
And subjected to neutron emissions analysis.
这该死的到底是什么
What the hell is it--
某种电子氪石吗[让超人失去力量的水晶]
Some kind of little electronic kryptonite?
不 不 这可比那复杂多了
No,no,no. This is more complicated.
我们的分♥析♥员说现代科技在它面前
Our analyst is saying it makes our current tech
简直是小儿科
Look kind of primitive.
他们完全不知道这是什么
They have no idea what it is.
这就是我邀请西蒙和洛依德加入的原因
That's why I've invited Simon and Lloyd to join us.
零号♥嫌疑人也有这么一枚戒指
Suspect zero has one, too.
你觉得他和戴森·弗罗斯特是一伙的吗
You think he and Dyson Frost were working together, huh?
很有可能 我们已经知道迪·吉本斯也就是
Possibly. We know that D. Gibbons--Frost--
弗罗斯特在昏迷过程中和他打了很多电♥话♥
Made numerous calls during the blackout.
据我们所知 他们是全球唯一两位
As far as we know, they were the only two people in the world
在昏迷中醒着的人
awake during the blackout.
零号♥嫌疑人戴着一枚戒指
Suspect zero was wearing a ring,
而弗罗斯特也有一枚
and Frost had this one in his possession.
这是个Q.E.D
It's a Q.E.D.
-什么 -量子缠结设备
- What? - A quantum entanglement device.
天哪 它真的存在
My god. It exists.
这是我们在闪影里讨论的
This is what we were discussing in our flash-forwards.
人话 先生们 请说人话
English, gentlemen. English, please.
好 我们从基础开始说起
Okay. Let's start with the basics, all right?
理论上讲 弗罗斯特和他的手下们
Theoretically, Frost and his pals
利用了我们的直线加速器的能量
ramped up our linear accelerator
这能量如此之高以至发出了一个
to such extreme energies that it sent shock waves
穿越了意识场的冲击波
through the consciousness field
而冲击波的震荡将人们的意识
and jolted all of humanity's awareness
带到了时空的另一点 这就是未来闪影
to a different place in space-time--the flash-forward.
而我们知道零号♥嫌疑人和弗罗斯特
Now suspect zero and Frost
在昏迷中是醒着的 对吧
were awake during the time of the blackout, correct?
这意味着他们有某种保护措施
They were in some way protected.
显然 所以你认为这枚戒指...
Clearly. So you think this ring--
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表