剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
Hey, Charlie bear.
嗨 查莉熊
Charlie.
查莉
What's up?
怎么啦
I don't want you to die.
我不想你死
Come here.
过来
I need to ask you to do something for me,
我想让你帮爸爸一个忙
something really, really hard.
一件非常 非常困难的事
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
I mean, it's okay to be afraid. It is.
我是说 害怕很正常 真的
But that's just what happens at first.
但那只是一开始
After that, you have to tell yourself something--
之后呢 你得这样告诉自己
"My daddy loves me,
我爸爸爱我
"And everything will be okay,
不管怎样
No matter what."
一切都会好起来
"My daddy loves me."
我爸爸爱我
So much.
很爱很爱
"And everything will be okay, no matter what."
不管怎样 一切都会好起来
It's not easy, 'cause things can be scary,
这不简单 有些事会让人恐惧
bigger than us.
比我们强大
But we can fight it.
但我们可以反击
That's what I do.
那就是爸爸的工作
I tell myself,
我告诉自己
"Charlie loves me,
查莉很爱我
"And everything will be okay
不管怎样
No matter what."
一切都会好起来
You do? I do.
你这样吗 是啊
I tell myself that, and it makes me strong.
那样告诉自己 我就变得很强大
It makes me brave.
变得很勇敢
'Cause when I say that...
因为在我这么说的时候
You're always with me.
你总是和我在一起
And when I say it
当我这样说的时候呢
I'm always with you.
我总是和你在一起
Always.
总是
I love you so much, baby girl.
爸爸很爱很爱你 宝贝女儿
I love you with everything I've got.
用我的全部爱着你
Oh. Thanks, honey.
谢谢你 宝贝
Hey. You go and be with mom, ok?
你去和妈妈在一起 好吗
You go ahead now.
现在就去
You're making a big mistake. Shut up.
你大错特错了 闭嘴
Janis, this guy has been lying to us about everything.
詹妮斯 这家伙满嘴谎话
He was working for them. He was awake during the blackout.
他为他们工作 昏迷事件发生时他是清醒的
How the hell do you trust this guy?
你到底怎么会相信他的
After all the lying,
说了这么多谎以后
I think I've realized that
我已经意识到
you just get to a point where you can't do it anymore.
是到了不能再骗下去的时候了
You coming with me?
和我一起走吗
To the FBI? Yeah.
回局里 是啊
No.
不了
Tell 'em where you found him.
告诉他们你在哪找到他的
Don't lie for me.
不用替我圆场
This N.L.A.P. thing is totally insane.
这个国家直线粒子加速实验室计划完全是扯淡
You know that, right? Yeah. I know that.
你知道的吧 嗯 我知道
If I hadn't have shown up,
如果我没有出现
you would have gone through with this? Yeah.
你会负责到底的吧 对
Get in.
上车
No, Dylan. Dylan, watch out.
别 迪伦 迪伦 小心点
I am watching.
我小心着呢
No, it's a figure of speech. I mean, be careful,
这是个演讲稿 我是说 当心点
'cause somewhere in here is the answer
因为这能够回答
to a very big question. Why did the 8 die?
一个惊天大问题呢 8怎么倒下来了
What?
什么
Why did the 8 die?
8为什么倒下来了
Oh, no, no. That's, um, that's not an 8.
不 不 那不 那不是8
That's infinity.
那是无穷
What's infinity?
什么是无穷
Uh, well, infinity means "Forever."
呃 无穷就是永远的意思
But you're right, it does kind of look like an 8 on its side.
你说对了 确实像8横过来了
All the ones with numbers have to be together.
和数字在一起的应该放在一起
No, Dylan. Just please, please. Just leave those there.
别 迪伦 别动 别 就那样
It all has to be in the right place.
它们全部都要各归其位
What did you say?
你刚说什么了
It all has to be in the right place.
它们全部都要各归其位
Do the numbers. You do the numbers together,
做数学 把数字放一起
and then you're both part of the equation.
你们都会成为方程的一部分
Okay, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan.
好了 迪伦 迪伦 迪伦
Go and get your coat. Go now. Go, go, go.
快去拿外套 现在 快去 快
I hope your agents are all right.
我希望你的探员们都好
In most futures, they survive.
在大部分闪影中 他们活下来了
When's the next blackout?
下次全球昏迷是什么时候
I don't know if you're in a place
我不确定你所在的位置
where you can hear this right now,
能不能听到我说话
and I don't want to say I told you so,
我也不想说已经告诉过你了
but I gave you a choice, Mark.
但我给了你个选择 马克
I asked you a question. When is the next blackout?
问你问题呢 下次全球昏迷是什么时候
I gave you a choice, and you chose the wrong path.
我给了你选择 你非要选那条错的
I'm sorry the way this is turning out.
很抱歉事情就是这么发展的
I mean it when I say that.
我是认真的
But there is nothing you can
但是你无能为力
do to turn this back around. Shut up! When is it?
无法扭转 闭嘴 什么时候
You're going to die, Mark, and I take no pleasure in that.
你会死的 马克 开玩笑对我没好处
I really don't. I've had so many conversations with you
真没有 我和你谈过这么多次了
in this very room. You're a decent man.
就在这个办公室里 你是个正派之人
This is just all over your head.
你满脑子都想着这个
When is the next blackout?
下次全球昏迷是什么时候
Mark, you work hard.
马克 你尽职尽责
You're passionate about what you do.
对待你的工作很有热情
But don't you see all of this is just so futile,
但你难道没看出来一切都是无谓的挣扎吗
all of it
所有的一切
All of it? We caught you.
是吗 但我们抓住你了
Your faith--it's admirable.
你的信仰 真是让人佩服
I mean, that board in your office--
我是说 你办公室那块闪影板
How much time have you spent on that thing?
你在那上头花了多少时间啊
How much time have you spent just looking at it,
你花了多少时间就那么盯着它
All on faith.
全靠信念
But deep down, you've gotta know what that board really is--
不过实际上 你已经知道那块板子到底是什么
Tell me. What is that board about.
说说看 那块板子是什么
It's nothing but a scrapbook of your failures.
那只不过是你失败的记录罢了
Tell me when the next blackout is.
告诉我下次昏迷事件是什么时候
A freed nazi,
一个释放出来的纳粹
A-a botched mission to Somalia, some monster paintings,
一次失败的索马里之行 有关怪物的油画
dead birds... Tell me.
还有死乌鸦 告诉我
And you keep looking at it. You keep believing,
而你还一直盯着它看 一直相信那有用
and you keep fighting 'cause that's what you do.
你一直努力抗争因为你没有什么别的可做
You and that board,
你和那块闪影板
you're Mr. Stick-to-it. Don't you see
你就是个固执先生 你难道不明白
that's why you're gonna die, Mark.
这就是为什么你会死吗 马克
You just don't give up. You just...
你就是不肯放弃 你就是
Oh, I swear to God, Mark,
我向上帝发誓 马克
I am gonna miss you.
我会想念你的
Charlie's gonna miss you, too.
查莉也会想念你的
You are gonna die, Mark.
你会死的 马克
You're gonna die, but there is an upside.
你会死的 不过这也有好处
And this is gonna sound a lot harsher than it really is.
这话可能听起来很难听
Deep down, you know what I mean.
你在内心深处知道我的话是什么意思
You're going to die.
你会死的
But your daughter's going to be better off when you're gone.
不过你的死对你女儿来说是件好事
I'm not finished!
还没完呢
Aah! Let go of me!
放开我
Clean yourself up, playboy.
去整理整理吧 帅哥
Get him the hell out of here.
把他从这带出去
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表