剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
阿尔
Al!
阿尔 不要
Al! No!
亲爱的西莉亚
Dear Celia,
我不知道你姓什么
I don't know your last name,
也不知道你住在哪里
and I don't know where you live,
但我知道你家里有两个小男孩
but I know you have two young boys.
应该是对双胞胎吧
Twins, I believe.
我也知道你没有未来闪影
And I know you didn't have a flash forward.
我明白这是多么的可怕
I understand how terrifying that is,
也知道你是多么无助
how powerless you must be feeling.
我希望你明白
I want you to know,
你并不孤单
that you're not alnoe.
现实的情况
And that your situation
并没你想的那么糟
is not as hopeless as you think.
我们的人生轨迹曾注定会相交
Our paths were meant to cross.
我不知道会怎么相遇
I didn't know how.
又或是什么时候相遇
I didn't know when.
但如今 未来已被改写
But things have changed now,
未来已不再朝着我所害怕的方向发展
Things are no longer going to unfold as I had feared.
我希望你能从恐惧中解脱出来
My gift to you is release from that dread,
不再觉得命运无法掌握
from the feeling that you're no longer in control.
我们不会相见
We'll never meet.
我也不会认识你
I'll never know you.
好好过你的日子
So live your life.
好好过每一天
Live everyday.
并且记住 未来的故事还未被书写
And konw that the future is unwritten.
尽情享受未来的每一天
Make the most of that.
嗨 爸爸
Hi, dad.
《未来闪影》第一季 第7集
Flashforward S01E07
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表