剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
对我来说不是
Not for me.
怎么这么说 你看到了什么
Why? What... What did you see?
我看到了我的婚姻走向坟墓
I saw the end of my marriage.
在我的未来闪影里
I was drinking again,
我又开始酗酒了
in my flashforward.
而我心知肚明...
And in my head...
并非仅此一次
I know that wasn't just one time.
我觉得自己再次嗜酒成性
I think I was full-fledged drinking again.
所有的焦虑不安
All the anxiety...
自惭形秽的感觉
Shame...
再一次涌上心头
Was all back.
你所看到的并不意味着就注定会发生
Just because you saw that, it doesn't mean it's gonna happen.
即便这些未来的事都是真的...
Even if these future stuff, it is real...
也许这就是上苍的赐福
Maybe it's a blessing in the skies.
也许正因你看到了 所以才能扭转乾坤
Maybe because you saw it, you can change it.
圣诞节的先知幽灵前来拜访之类的屁话
Ghost of Christmas Future. Crap.
要是我扭转不了呢
What if I can't?
人难免会旧习难改 我也如此
People relapse, I did,
你会重拾自我的
You'll pick yourself up again.
奥利维亚说过如果我再沾酒 她就离开我
Olivia said she... she'll leave me if I slip her again.
她说得很清楚
She made that clear.
那就彻底戒酒
Then don't slip.
在你眼见为实之前
Until you see something that corroborates these visions,
这只能流于幻想而已
It's all fantasy.
未来仍旧悬而未决
The future is still up in the air.
你这担♥保♥人太可怕了 你该清楚这点
You are a terrible sponsor, you know that.
你想我怎么说 马克
What do you want me to say, Mark?
这事儿不仅发生在你一人身上 知道吗
You are not the only one this... this has happened to, you know?
我的问题与你恰恰相反
I've got the opposite problem.
此话怎讲
What do you mean?
特蕾西在阿富汗被杀
Tracy was killed in Afghanistan,
而你参加了葬礼 对吧
and you were at the funeral, right?
没错
Right.
可在我的未来闪影里...
But in my flashforward...
她还活着
She's alive.
可这说不通 他们确认了她的尸体
It doesn't make any sense. They ID'd her remains.
我没法解释 但...
I can't explain it, but...
那就是她
It was her.
对此 我确信无疑
I'm certain of it.
如果她就在远方某处的话
And if she is out there somewhere,
她就需要我
She needs me.
两年来 我一直以为告别了过去
For two years, I've been putting into rest.
现在...
Now...
我不知该怎么想
I don't know what to think.
我很困惑
I'm confused.
但我心存希望
I'm hopeful.
我气我自己居然还抱有希望
And I'm angry that I'm hopeful.
你担心的是...
You're worried...
你的未来会成真
Your future's gonna come true.
而我担心的是 我的未来不会成真
I'm worried mine won't.
你把车♥库♥门修好了
You fixed the garage door.
小事一桩
Your business is a slow day.
你还记得我们的歌♥吗
Do you remember our song?
什么
What?
我们婚礼上的舞曲
The one we danced to at our wedding.
埃特·詹姆斯的《最终》
Etta James, "At Last".
对
Right.
你看见了什么
What did you see?
我在办公室
I was at the office.
研究案子
Working on a case.
就是研究今天的事件
It was... was this.
研究导致未来闪影的起因
What caused the Flashforward.
突然发觉自己有危险 接着...
Got the sense I was in danger. And...
然后就没了
And it ended.
没了吗
Nothing else?
没了 就这些
No. That was it.
你呢
How about you?
宝贝
Babe?
我不想说
I won't talk about it.
为什么
Why?
我看到的太烦心了
Because it was too upsetting.
不管是什么 我都想听听
I need to hear it, whatever it was.
不 不必了
No. No need at all.
说吧 你看到什么了
Come on. What did you see?
你能不能别再追问了
That part just let it go.
奥利维亚 你看到什么了
Olivia, what did you see?
我跟别的男人好上了
I was with another man.
我也不清楚...
I don't know...
我从没见过他
I've never seen him before.
他当时在楼下
He was downstairs.
我不知道他是谁 可在我的闪影里
I don't know who he was, and yet in my vision,
我对他有一股强烈的...
I had all those intense...
爱意
Feelings for him.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
我想不通 马克 我绝不会出轨
I don't understand, Mark. I would never cheat on you.
我不会对你不忠 我不会... 我...
I wouldn't betray you. I wouldn't... I...
就算看到了 也并非注定会成真的
Just because we saw these things, doesn't mean they're gonna happen.
-迪伦 -抱歉 你是哪位
- Dylan! - I'm sorry, you are?
我是他父亲 洛伊德·希姆科
His father, Lloyd Simcoe.
-他情况如何 -他会没事的
- How is he? - He'll be fine.
他的主治医生本福特明早会来
His attending physician, Dr. Benford, will be here in the morning.
她会向你详述病情的
She can fill you in on some of the details.
那我就在这儿等她
Then I'll wait for her.
爸爸
Daddy.
你怎么还没睡啊 宝贝 都大半夜了
What are you doing out, sweety? It's after midnight.
我做了个噩梦
I had a bad dream.
过来
Come here.
你想说说吗
You wanna talk about it?
-妈妈怎么哭了 -她有些害怕
- Why was Mommy crying? - She was just scared.
-不会有事的 -你害怕吗
- It's gonna be okay. - Are you scared?
不 宝贝 我很好
No, honey. I'm fine.
那是什么 你手里拿着什么东西
What do you have there? What'd you got in your hand?
这是我亲手为你做的
Something I made for you.
我想让你戴上它
I want you to have it.
拿着吧 爸爸
Take it, daddy.
你想让我帮你戴上吗
Do you want me to help you put it on?
-当然 -好的
- Sure. - Okay.
好了
There you go.
我还在上班呢 宝贝
I'm still at work, babe.
他们让我不停地加班
They got us working late.
对 我正看着呢
Yeah, I'm watching it right now.
如果这首就是你要找的歌♥
If this is the song you want...
我找到了 亲爱的
I got it baby.
你到家后我们再谈未来吧
Let's talk about the future when you get home.
约翰 过来 你得看看这个
John, come here. You have to see this.
得挂了
Gotta go.
我也爱你
I love you too.
怎么了
What's up?
就我们目前所知
Okay, so as far as we know,
全球的每一个人都在同一时间
Every single person on the entire planet lost consciousness
失去了知觉 对吗
At the exactly the same period of time, right?
-对 -然后...
- Right. - Okay, so...
过去的五个小时 我都在浏览监控录像
I've been cycling through surveillance cameras for the last 5 hours,
因为我好奇都录了些什么
Because I was curious to see what they recorded.
我看了上百个监控录像 查了每个主要城市
I looked at hundreds of them, I checked every major city
甚至其他国家的网络视频
even webcams from other countries,
都有同样的事情发生
and they all show the exact same thing.
上午11点 人们像苍蝇一样倒地
At 11 a.m. people started dropping like flies.
2分17秒过后 又恢复知觉
Okey. And 2 minutes and 17 seconds later, they started to come to.
然后我看到了这个
And then I saw this.
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表