剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
Why?
自卫 愚蠢 或者是厄运
Ah, self-defense, stupidity, bad luck--
我能想到几百种可能
I could construct a hundred scenarios.
而问题是 一旦窥见了未来
The point is, once we've glimpsed it,
它就更有实现的可能 它就会更强大
the future wants to happen. It gains weight.
就像一种大气压力
It's like atmospheric pressure bearing down.
如果我们想摆脱那种压力
And if we want to escape that pressure,
我们就必须要使一些狠招
we have to do something drastic.
那为什么要设这个死亡陷阱
Why the death trap?
为什么不现在给我个痛快
Why don't you just kill me now?
为什么一定要用马克的枪
Why even bother using Mark's gun?
我试图尽可能地遵从
I'm attempting to conform to the predicted future
已经被预见的未来
as closely as I can while still allowing for the possibility
并且为我二人留有存活下来的余地
that we both might live.
我只是不想这么孤立无援
I want to come in from the cold,
而你正好是我的筹码
and you're my insurance.
这样说我还真能感觉好点
Well, that makes me feel better.
一石二鸟
Two birds, one gun.
你真是疯了
You're insane.
圣人都这样 知道吗
Most oracles are, you know?
他们看见了未来
They--they see the future,
而这一点也使他们最终走向毁灭
and the knowledge ends up destroying them.
我得走了
Well, I'm going now.
真是荒唐 你不是说你不想这么孤立吗
This is ridiculous. You said you want to come in from the cold,
你想和人们分享你的学识 来呀
you want to share what you know. Come on.
不要这样孤立自己 分享你的学识呀
Come in from the cold! Share what you know!
小心
Careful.
德米特里 我也不知道接下来会怎样
I don't know what's gonna happen, Demetri.
但最可能的是我二人中只能活一个
But in all likelihood, one of us will die today.
不要走 回来
Come on. Come back.
不一定非要弄得你死我活
Doesn't have to work out this way, man.
听见了没
You hear me?!
你给我回来
You come back!
主教一号♥ 情况如何
Bishop One, how's it going?
我们已经复♥制♥了车站的闭路电视监控系统
We've cloned the station's CCTV
以获得最大监控范围
for maximun coverage.
但目前还没有弗罗斯特的踪影
But so far, no sign of Frost.
切忌打草惊蛇
Just make sure you don't spook him.
长官 我保证 我们会谨慎的
We're being discreet, sir. I promise.
最后一次提示 最后一次
Last call. This is your last call
10车道2号♥火车发车提示
for the number 2 train departing from track 10.
最后一次2号♥火车发车提示
Last call for the number 2 train.
主教一号♥ 我是主教四号♥
Bishop One, this is Bishop Four.
发现一名着绿色军用夹克的白人男子
I see white male in a green army jacket,
正在靠近保皇派
approaching Kingmaker.
通知 7号♥火车更换轨道
Announcing a track change for train number 7.
正在进入3号♥车道
Now arriving on track 3.
7号♥火车进入3号♥车道
Train number 7 arriving at track 3.
解除锁定 他走开了
Disregard. He's moving on.
这真是我见过最快的胆囊切除手术
Well, that was the fastest cholecystectomy I've ever seen.
尽量抓紧点 开始就晚了一步
Trying to catch up. I got a late start
还有很多手术要做
and a board full of elective cases.
曼尼斯 你用的是什么麻♥醉♥药♥
Hey, Maneesh, what inhaled anesthetic did you use?
七氟烷
Sevoflurane.
还有谁用氟烷吗
Does anyone use halothane anymore?
可能那些落后国家吧
In developing countries maybe,
但是这里的大都被新的医药代理商给替换了
But here it's pretty much been replaced by newer agents.
你怎么忽然对这些淘汰掉的麻♥醉♥药♥感兴趣
So, uh, why the sudden interest in old-school anesthesia?
说起来很复杂
Oh, it's complicated.
就是洛依德给我看的那个公式
There's this formula that Lloyd showed me.
洛依德 洛依德·希姆科
Lloyd? Lloyd Simcoe?
对 他觉得那跟昏迷事件有关
Yeah. He thinks it has something to do with the blackout.
那么 你又跟他说话了啊
So you're, uh, talking to him again.
不管怎么说 他觉得昏迷事件跟
Anyway, he thinks the formula for halothane
氟烷的化学式有关
Has something to do with it.
哦 很有意思
Oh. Interesting.
-咱们在儿童重症监护室见 行吗 -行
- Yeah. Can you meet me in the P.I.C.U.? - Yeah.
我需要给个孩子做体外膜肺氧合插管 好
I need to cannulate a kid for E.C.M.O. Okay.
我就知道只要你用心
I knew you'd get a same day hearing
-就能举♥行♥当天听证会 -请等一下
- If you put your mind to it. - Hold here, please.
阑尾炎是该左边痛还是右边痛来着
Is appendicitis supposed to hurt on the right or the left?
阿尔达 求你了
Alda, please.
我会被吊销律师资格的
I could get disbarred for this.
唔 失业还是任男友死去 好难选啊
Mm. Lost job, dead boyfriend. Hard choice.
你安排了这些额外的警卫
You arrange for all these extra marshals?
我在你心中一定很重要
You must think I'm a really big cheese.
别自恋了 亲爱的
Don't flatter yourself, sweetheart.
像你这样的满嘴谎言的神经病客户
This is standard procedure
就得这么对待
for all of my lying, psychopathic clients.
所以闭嘴 老实跟上就好
So just stay quiet and follow my lead.
哦 我会乖乖的 我保证
Oh, I'll be good. I promise.
本福特医生
Dr. Benford?
怎么了 马克出什么事了
What's happened? Is Mark okay?
我需要跟你谈谈一起凶杀案
I need to talk to you about a murder.
作为德米失踪案调查的一部分
As a part of the investigation into Dem's disappearance,
我们正在调查发生在市中心收♥容♥所♥
We're looking into the shooting of a homeless man,
的一起流浪汉射杀事件
In a shelter downtown.
他身上没有任何能证明身份的证件
He didn't have any formal I.D. on him.
这跟德米特里有什么关系
What does this have to do with Demetri?
那场凶杀案的凶器是马克的枪
Mark's gun was used in that murder,
而且我们有理由相信枪正在
And we have reason the believe that the man who took Demetri
-绑♥架♥德米特里的人身上 -好的
- Has that gun now. - Okay.
我们希望如果我们能查出这人是谁
We were hoping that if we could I.D. The guy,
就能找到他跟弗罗斯特的关系
We might uncover a connection to Frost
然后引领我们找到他
That would lead us to him.
所以一旦你们找到了弗罗斯特
So once you find Frost,
你们就能找到德米特里了
you'll find Demetri.
没错 我审查了遇害者的遗物
Right. I went through the victim's stuff
呃 找到了部一次性手♥机♥
And, uh, found a disposable cell phone.
手♥机♥里有个发给你的旧短♥信♥
The phone had an old text message sent to your number.
我这 他是怎么知道我的号♥的
My number? Why would he possibly have my number?
短♥信♥是十月份发的 内容很敏感
Well, it was from October. The contents were sensitive.
它说 马克在他的未来闪影中酗酒
It said, "Mark was drinking in his flash-forward."
不知你可不可以
Would you mind...
去一下太平间然后辨认一下尸体
Just coming down to the morgue and taking a look at the body?
你总该认识这男的
You must know this man somehow.
不用了 我很确定我不认识
Yeah, I'm sure I don't.
但是 他是认识你的
Well, he knew you,
说不定你知道些什么 能帮助德米特里
And anything you know could help Demetri.
我去换身衣服
Let me change.
所有主教注意 发现非裔美国男孩
All Bishops, I have an African-American boy,
蓝色体恤 超人背包 正在接近保皇派
Blue shirt, superman backpack, approaching Kingmaker.
你是马克·本福特吗
Are you Mark Benford?
是我
That's right.
有个怪人付了我50元让我把这个给你
Some weird guy paid me $50 to give you this.
有些不对劲
Something's going down.
主教五号♥ 在西入口拦住那男孩
Bishop Five, pick up that kid
-查问情况 -主教五号♥明白
- outside the west entrance for questioning. - Bishop 5,10-4.
你好
Yeah?
不要说话 我知道他们在监视你
Don't speak. I know they're watching you.
但他们听不到我的 认真听着
But they can't hear what I'm saying, so just listen.
德米特里在我手上
I've got Demetri,
如果你不照我说的做 我就杀了他
and I'll kill him if you don't do exactly what I say.
把声音调大点
Crank it up.
我只能听到环境噪音
All I hear is ambient noise.
我要加入 而且我能告诉你什么时候
I want to come in, and I can tell you when
和为什么下场昏迷事件会发生
And why the next blackout will occur.
我很想帮你 但是由于我和我的合伙人
I want to help you,but because I've parted ways
分道扬镳了 所以他们会不择手段
with my associates, they're gonna do anything
阻止你抓到我
To ensure that you don't bring me in to custody.
听着 我们能保护你的
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表