剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
去找黛比
Go find Debbie.
我猜你是本福德医生
Dr. Benford, I presume?
我是洛依德·希姆科
I'm Lloyd Simcoe.
这很不适当
Oh, this is awkward.
不必这样 为不去给我儿子
Well, it doesn't have to be. A simple apology
查床而简单道歉一下 我们就一笔勾销
For avoiding my son's bedside, and we can move right along.
不好意思 我们以前见过吗
I'm sorry. You and I have never met?
是的 以前我都是因这说法而被拒绝的
Yeah, that's the general objection I was trying to convey.
对不起 我得打个电♥话♥
Sorry, I have to make a call.
我已经在我儿子的床边守了三天了
I-I've been camped out at my son's bedside for three days
等着见见这个救了他的命的
Waiting to meet this mysterious surgeon
神秘医生
Who apparently saved his life.
很抱歉
I am so sorry.
只是自从意识丧失发生以来
It's--it's just ever since the blackout,
我一直忙于工作 这就是原因
I'm completely slammed with work, so that's why.
我看出来了
I can tell.
我想你儿子也有一个可爱的娃娃吧
I'm sure your son has a favorite toy.
说实话我不知道
I really don't know, honestly. Um...
他的情况让他比较难以捉摸
Well, his condition makes him a little hard to read.
-他患有自闭症 -他的光谱反应怎么样
- He's autistic. - Oh, where is he on the spectrum?
我不是很熟悉术语
I'm not all that familiar with the terminology.
在迪伦被确诊后不久
Uh, Dylan's mother and I separated
他的妈妈和我分手了
Soon after he was diagnosed,
更糟的是
And, well, to make matters worse,
他的妈妈 我的妻子
His mother...my wife...
在意识丧失的时候死掉了
She died during the blackout.
我听说了 我很抱歉
I heard that. I'm so sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
事实上 我还没有攒足勇气
Actually, I still haven't worked up the courage
告诉迪伦这个消息 哦 不好意思
To give Dylan the news, and...Oh, so sorry.
而且我还有很多关于
Um, and--and I-I still have a fair number of questions
他情况的问题
Regarding his condition.
当然 瓦利医生接手了这个病例
Sure. You are in excellent hands with Dr., um, Varley.
他能回答你大多数的问题
He can really answer most of your questions.
好吧
Right.
祝手术成功
Very best of luck with the procedure.
查莉还好吧
Hey, everything okay with Charlie?
很好
Yeah, it's fine.
你从哪弄的
Where'd you get that?
查莉给我做的
Oh, Charlie made it for me.
和你闪影中的那个一样吗
Was that the same one from your vision?
是的
Yeah.
-那你还戴着 -你没孩子
- And you're wearing. - You don't have kids.
查莉现在情绪很不好
Charlie's in free fall right now.
我最不想看到的就是因为
The last thing I need is her freaking out
我没接受她的礼物而让她抓狂
Because I wouldn't accept her gift.
那就做些不必戴这个的事情
Then do something that doesn't involve wearing it.
你怎么了 德米
What's your problem, Dem?
你带上那个手镯
You putting on that bracelet...
就像表示你希望未来的事情发生一样
It's like saying you want the future to happen.
相信我 我不是那么想的
Believe me, I don't.
那么让我们坦诚布公的说吧
But let's be honest about
你为什么这么努力工作
Why you're so worked up here.
你担心的不是我的未来闪影
It's not my future you're worried about.
而是你的
It's yours.
如果我说六个月之后我什么都没看到呢
What if I didn't see anything because six months from now,
-我会死吗 -你在恐慌要发生的一切
- I'm gonna be dead? - You're panicked over what might happen.
如果这些未来闪影
But if these flash-forwards
是未来世界的窗口
Really are a window into the future,
那我们就要想尽一切方法
Then we've gotta do everything we possibly can
利用它来先发制人
To use them to our advantage.
D·吉本斯查的怎么样了
What about D. Gibbons?
我们找到关于这个名字的线索了吗
Have we made any headway with the name?
全世界大约有15000个D·吉本斯
There's about 15,000 D. Gibbons worldwide--
4000个在美国 其中的
4,000 in the U.S., and of those,
一千个有犯罪记录
About a thousand have criminal records.
联调局正在和一些地方警♥察♥联♥系♥
Bureau's working with some local P.D.S
希望上门调查 但是这需要时间
To knock on doors, but it's gonna take some time.
而我们时间很紧迫
We don't have time.
我们不知道D·吉本斯是否是关键人物
We don't even know if D. Gibbons is important. Remember that.
那个名字六个月后将会在我办公室的墙上
That name was on my office wall six months from now.
这个人很重要
This person is important.
你们准备好来点刺♥激♥的了吗
Hey. You guys ready to have your world rocked?
我们关心的人物 D·吉本斯
You know our person of interest, D. Gibbons?
她刚才来我们的办公室
Well, she just strolled into our office
要求见一个叫德米特里·诺的探员
Asking for an agent Demetri Noh.
让我们从头开始
Let's just start from the beginning.
我的名字叫迪迪·吉本斯 迪尔德丽的简称
Uh, my name is Didi Gibbons, short for Deirdre.
我今年45岁了
I'm 45 years old.
我住在阿纳海姆 我拥有一家蛋糕店
I live in Anaheim, and I own a cupcake store--
迪美味蛋糕店
Didelicious cupcakes.
我带来了一些
I brought some.
有花生酱薄片的 胡萝卜和红天鹅绒蛋糕
I have peanut butter chip, carrot cake and red velvet.
他们很美味
They're quite good.
我从来没被捕过
Well, I've never been arrested.
从未犯过比超速更严重的过错
I've never had so much as a speeding ticket
或者是别的
Or anything like that, and...
但是我很紧张
But I'm nervous.
你们已经看是调查我了
You're already investigating me,
但是我什么都没做
And--and I haven't done anything yet,
我也不会做
Or I w--I won't.
你在你的未来闪影里看见了什么吗
Did you see something in your flash-forward?
很奇怪
It was so strange.
我在我的店里
I was in my store,
我在电♥话♥里和一个人争吵 我告诉过你
And I was arguing on the phone with someone. I told you...
我不知道可口都迪的鸽子的事 生气了
I don't know anything about any cockadoody pigeons. I was angry.
我当时很暴躁
I was so snippy.
你需要和本福特和诺探员谈谈
You need to talk to agents Benford and Noh.
他们是联调局探员 天哪 是诺
They're with the FBI. Criminy, it is Noh!
N o h 这是姓
N-o-h. It's his last name--
中国人或者是蒙古人或者是别的 亚洲人
Chinese or mongolese or one-- one of the -ese. Asian.
我不知道 别烦我了 哦 真好吃
I don't know! Just leave me alone! Oh, that's good.
在教堂里 我们讨论过这些闪影
In my church, we've been talking about these visions,
它们到底意味着什么
What they might mean,
牧师让我联♥系♥你们
And my pastor suggested I contact you.
所以我打电♥话♥给联邦调查局
So I called FBI offices
然后发现了诺探员
Until I found an agent Noh.
顺便说一下我是个韩国人
It's Korean, by the way.
我不是坏人
I'm a good person.
她可能在撒谎
She could be lying.
我们不能只凭借他们讲述的闪影
I mean, we can't just take people at their word
而轻信他们
When they talk about what they saw.
她看起来像在说撒谎吗
Did she look like she was lying?
不像 但这很容易
No, but it's pretty convenient,
她就这样找来
Her walking in here like this
还带着蛋糕 说什么脾气暴躁 鸽子
With the cupcakes and the snippy and the...and the pigeons.
可能一无所用
Could be nothing.
也可能是解开一切的关键
Could be the key that unlocks everything.
跟剧的是你多年的调查
According to your years of investigating
全球性的失去意识事件 对吗
Global blackouts, right?
马克说的有道理 就现在而言
Mark's right. At this point,
任何线索都可能至关重要
Any detail could be significant.
调查一下她的背景
Run a background check.
我要把这些记录到证据里
I'm gonna log these into, uh, evidence.
既然我们在查找这些细节
Since we're running down details,
为什么我们不回过头来看看你的闪影
Why don't we circle back on what you saw?
我说过了 我那是在开会
I told you. I was in a meeting.
就像德米特里说的
Yeah, but like Demetri said,
我们不能听信一面之词
I can't just take your word for it.
在我的闪影中 歹徒闯进了办公室
In my flash-forward, gunmen were coming into the office.
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表