剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
10月6日 整个地球上的人
on october 6, the planet blacked out
同时失去意识达2分17秒
for two minutes and seventeen seconds
整个世界都看到了未来
The whole world saw the future.
天哪 快来
God. Come quick!
是你姐姐安娜贝尔的电♥话♥
It's your sister Annabelle!
不会吧
No way.
我想回家
I want to come home.
协议里可没提到绑♥架♥安娜贝尔
Taking Annabelle--that was never part of the deal.
你让我给你数据
You asked me to give you data,
告诉你我们什么时候开始实验 只是这样
to tell you when we were running the experiment. That's all.
协议是我们说了算
The deal is whatever we say it is.
抓了安娜贝尔只是为了保险
Annabelle is just insurance.
-他手上是什么 -看起来像戒指
- What's that on his hand? - That looks like a ring.
量子缠结设备
A quantum entanglement device.
我叫加百列·麦克道
I'm Gabriel McDow.
我跟你说过了
I told you that.
我绝对已经说过了
I said--I definitely said that already.
你得记住啊 奥利维亚
You have to remember things, Olivia.
加百列 你为什么跟踪我
Gabriel, why have you been following me?
你一直在犯错
You're going the wrong way.
在我看到的闪影里 你总和洛依德在一起
The futures I saw, you're always with Lloyd.
你们都认识军情六处的菲奥娜·班克斯
You all know Fiona Banks,MI6.
他们都没有看到未来
None of them had visions,
现在都死了
and now they're all dead.
蓝手 没有极限 没有害怕
"The blue hand. No limits. No fear."
死亡俱乐部
A death club?
辛格兰德 我念对了吗
Slingerland. Am I saying that right?
上面说你在
It says here you taught American history
费尔法克斯南部高中教美国史
at South Fairfax High.
这次对话的剧本早就写好了
The script for this conversation has already been written.
不管你看到了什么 都是会成真的
Whatever you've all seen is gonna happen.
西莉亚的死只是一个意外 好吗
Now Celia's death was an accident, okay?
可能发生在任何人身上 阿尔
It could've happened to anyone. Al!
未来不一定要按照我所见的那样发生
What I saw doesn't have to play out that way.
-我找到改变未来的方法了 -阿尔
- I found a way to change the game. - Al!
加利福尼亚州 帕洛阿尔托
国家线性粒子加速器项目
昏迷事件发生前两天
你有没有注意到你穿着和上次
You do realize you're wearing the same jacket
我们在加速器上取得突破时一样的夹克
You were wearing when we broke ground on the accelerator.
我想只是个巧合吧
It was an accident,I suppose.
世上没有巧合 洛依德
There are no accidents, Lloyd.
我察觉到一些高尚的的情感
I detect some sublimated sentiment
正要显现
bubbling to the surface.
这对我们来说都是大事
This is a big deal for both of us.
我们研究超光速粒子已经12年了
We've been working on tachyons for 12 years.
这是我们的重大时刻 西蒙
This is our moment, Simon.
加油吧 干杯
Go with it. Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
老天 我希望实验顺利
God, I hope it all works.
我们在模拟宇宙大爆♥炸♥
We're simulating the big bang.
怎么可能不顺利
What could go wrong?
失陪一会
Excuse me.
-没事 -是我妈
- Sure. - It's mum.
你好
Hello.
什么
What?
什么时候
When?
好吧
Okay.
安娜贝尔没事吧
Is Annabelle all right?
就 就转告她我会乘第一班飞机回家
Just, uh, just tell her I'll be on the first flight home.
好的
Yeah.
好 你也是 拜拜
Okay, you, too. Bye.
我父亲去世了
My dad died.
一分钟后启动
Activation in one minute.
昏迷事件当天
好的
All right.
这项实验是坎波斯博士设计的
This experience was designed by Dr. Campos,
很可惜他今天不能过来
who, unfortunately, could not be with us on this day
和我们一起见证宇宙起源的重现
when we recreate the beginning of the universe.
洛依德·希姆科是坎波斯博士的导师
Lloyd Simcoe, Dr. Campos' mentor,
巨人也要站在巨人肩膀上
The brain behind the brain--
这位是《新科学报道》的记者安吉·特里蒙
This is Angie Tremont from the "New Science Report."
这是记者吗
A journalist?
没问题 已经安检过了
It's all right. She's been cleared.
不好意思
Oh, sorry.
我们的保密规定很严格
We have a rather strict confidentiality protocol,
所以对待媒体很谨慎
so we're a little wary of the press.
很高兴见到你 希姆科博士
It's a pleasure to meet you, Dr. Simcoe.
迈希尔博士已经把项目的全部情况告诉我了
Dr. Myhill's been telling me all about the project.
你的绝世之作
Your crowning glory.
不是我一个人的功劳 戈登
Well, it's been a team effort. Uh, Gordon,
初步点火已经开始了
the preliminary firings have started.
重大时刻到了
The big moment.
你好
Yes?
准备就绪了
They're ready.
30秒后启动
Activation commencing in 30 seconds.
开始吧 除非失败
Initiate. Here goes nothing.
否则就是巨大成功
Or everything.
20秒后启动
Activation commencing in 20 seconds.
10秒后启动
Activation commencing in 10 seconds...
9 8
9,8,
7 6
7,6,
5 4
5,4,
3 2
3,2,
1.
宝贝 去吧 这也是你家
Hey, honey. Go ahead. It's your home,too.
我总能找到你的 孩子
I'll always find you, kiddo.
人们看到的闪影
The visions people had
只是可能的未来
are really only just possible futures.
宇宙运行既遵循某些定数
Uh, the universe operates within certain parameters,
但也有变数
but there is some flexibility.
离4月29日不到一周了 希姆科博士
Within one week till the 29th, Dr. Simcoe,
我们还不知道会发生什么
We are all still wondering what to expect.
在量子物理学中有个著名的观点
Well, it's a well-known precept in quantum physics
观察决定现实
that observations shape reality.
你是说 看见我们的未来
You're saying that seeing our futures
可能会改变我们的未来
may, in fact, change our futures.
是的 理论上是这样
Uh, that's the theory, yes.
但是未来也会对我们进行反击
But the future does have a way of fighting back.
这是什么意思呢
What do you mean by that?
一些小事可能会变 但宇宙的力量
Small things may change, but the forces of the universe
可能仍将我们推向自己看见的未来
may be pushing us towards the futures we have seen.
这很有意思
That's interesting.
那从闪影中知道自己
And what about the people who learned from mosaic
在4月29日之前会死亡
they were meant to die before the 29th
却安然活下来的人呢
but lived past the fatal event?
那些是统计数据里的离群值
Well, those people are the statistical anomalies
处在正态分布曲线的边缘
at the edge of the curve.
难道你不担心吗
Should you still be worried?
因为听起来你的意思是
Because it sounds like you're saying
宇宙也许会矫正偏差
the universe may course-correct,
所以人们最终仍旧无法逃脱宿命
that they might not have escaped their fates after all.
是的 很可能
Yes, that's possible.
那是不是用命运这个词来代替矫正偏差
So maybe a better word for "Course-correction"
会更好一点
is "Destiny"?
我只是个科学家
Well, I'm just a scientist,
不够格回答这个问题
I'm not really qualified to answer that question.
让我们欢迎今晚的第二位嘉宾
I'd like to welcome tonight's next guest--
西莉亚 基诺内斯
Celia Quinones.
基诺内斯女士的未来因联邦调查局探员
Ms. Quinones is the young woman whose future was changed
阿尔·高夫的自杀而改变
by the suicide of FBI agent Al Gough--
希姆科博士所谓的统计数据的离群值之一
One of Dr. Simcoe's "Statistical anomalies."
基诺内斯女士 给我们说说你的经历吧
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表