剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
NTSB, everyone.
那个地方就要在三分钟后爆♥炸♥了 快走
This place is about to go in three minutes. Move now!
快去打电♥话♥ 斯坦
Make the call, Stan.
我是副局长斯坦福·维迪克 是的
Assistant director Stanford Wedeck. Yes.
马上给我接通白宫
Put me through to the white house now.
据可靠消息 下一场全球昏迷事件
Credible information that another global blackout...
马克
Mark!
维亚 仔细听我说
Livy, listen very carefully.
下场昏迷事件就要发生了
The next blackout's about to happen.
带上查莉 带她去安全的地方
Take Charlie, get her somewhere safe.
它将在大概两分钟后发生
It's gonna happen in about two minutes.
告诉她我爱她
Tell her I love her.
我爱你们俩
I love you both.
你要安全归来啊 马克
Please be safe, Mark.
再见 维亚
Good-bye, Livy.
塞戈维亚总统刚刚发出了撤离命令
"President Segovia has issued an evacuation order
根据可靠消息
"In light of credible reports
另一场全球昏迷事件即将发生
That another global blackout will hit."
他已经采取了一系列紧急措施
He's ug immediate steps to be taken
以保证公众安全和情绪的稳定
to ensure public safety and is appealing for calm.
也许你戴上那枚戒指比较好
You might want to put that ring on.
知道吗 上次我没看到自己的未来
You know what? I didn't see my future the last time around.
这次我不想再错过了 你想要吗
I'm not gonna miss it this time. You want it?
我看过自己的未来了
I've seen my future.
就是此时 此刻
This is it... right now.
我在闪影里看到了什么
What did you see?
你该在这坐好了
You might want to sit down for this one.
准备好了吗
Ready?
-抓牢了 -我抓牢了
- Hang on! - I am!
抓牢就对了
Just hang on!
我来到这只为
*I'm coming up only
拥你入怀
*To hold you under
我来到这只为
*I'm coming up only
证明你的错
*To show you wrong
真的是太晚来呼唤你
*Really too late to call
我们只有等待
*So we wait for
黎明将你唤醒
*Morning to wake you
除此我别无所能
*It's all we got
开始了解我 和疯狂一样困难
*To know me as hard be goin' mad
他们都不认识真正的我
*Is to know me all wrong, they were
每一次
*At every occasion
我都准备好去葬礼
*I'll be ready for a funeral
查莉 怎么了 告诉我啊
Charlie, what is it? You gotta tell me.
他们找到他了
They found him.
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表