剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
10月6日 整个地球上的人
On October 6, the planet blacked out
同时失去意识达2分17秒
for 2 minutes and seventeen seconds.
全世界的人都窥视到了未来
The whole world saw the future.
我从未渴望过要个孩子
You know, I've never even had the urge to have a baby.
但那时候却有 我甚至还没有男朋友
There I was. I don't even have a boyfriend.
我知道你担心奥利维亚
I know you're worried about Olivia.
你害怕自己会在未来再犯酒瘾
You're worried you're gonna fall off the wagon in the future.
如果你想防止未来发生并拯救婚姻
If you wanna prevent your future and save your marriage,
第一步就是对老婆坦白一切
first step isn't keeping secrets from your wife.
还记得那个黑客 奇多·达斯特先生吗
Remember that hacker-- Mr. Cheeto Dust?
给他打个电♥话♥
Give him a call.
索马里的线索就这么重要吗
Is somalia really that important?
对 大家都很担心
Yeah. We've been so worried
昏迷事件会再次发生
the blackout might happen again,
我们却没有停下来问问自己
We haven't stopped to ask ourselves,
这事是否曾经发生过
what if it happened before?
[华盛顿特区 凌晨1点30分]
1:30 AM Washington, D.C.
一切顺利的话
All things being equal,
事情还会有转机
yeah, it wouldn't have been the worst thing in the world
-如果我 -别说了 马克 别说了
- if I had... - Forget it, Mark. Forget it.
我只想让你知道
I just wanted you to know
那些细节我确实记得一清二楚
the details I do remember, I remember clearly.
真荒唐 听着 你给我闭上嘴就是了
Fabulous. Look, just keep your mouth shut.
如果你跟别人说起这些 我们就死定了
You tell anyone else about this, we are D.O.A.
想跟你分享些好消息
Hey. Just wanted to share some good news with you.
虽然整个行程说得上是场灾难
Well, the whole trip's been a bit of a disaster.
但维迪克给我们带来了惊喜
but Wedeck pulled some kind of rabbit.
谁知道呢 也许他本不必...
Who knows? Maybe he wouldn't have--
-快下车 -不 不
- Get out! - No! No!
下车 快 快
Let's go. Go! Go!
[三十九小时前]
我明白为什么把我们送到这
Send us here, I understand.
但我不明白的是
But what I don't get,
为什么这么早就把我们拉过来
dragging us down here first thing in the morning.
如果你问我 这整件事
If you ask me, this whole thing is
就是极度的混乱
one big chinese fire drill.
-喂 -这话不大适合在办公场所讲吧
- Hey! - Is that inappropriate for the workplace?
不 不 没关系
Oh, no, no. That's cool.
我了解你们都是什么人
I know how you old people are.
-德米特里·福迪斯·诺吗 -有何贵干
- Demetri Fordis Noh? - What do you want me for?
我什么都没看见 我在宣誓书里说了
I didn't see anything. I told you in my affidavit, man.
但那并不意味着
Doesn't you mean you were telling the truth
你说的就是实话
when you gave it.
[七年 一轮回]
7 years...keep coming back.
我当时独自一人
I was alone.
大楼里应该没有其他人了
I didn't think there was anyone else in the building.
大楼里应该没有其他人了
I didn't think anyone else was in the building.
当时很晚了 晚上十点
It was late. 10:00 p. m.
我正在办公室工作
I was working in my office.
我正在加班
I was working late.
我当时 正准备离开
I was... leaving for the night.
我正走向安检出口
I was headed out the security exit.
不知道为什么 也许是因为太晚了
I don't know why. Maybe... Because it was late.
在你的未来闪影中看到了其他人吗
Did you see anyone else during your flash-forward?
没有
No.
有 我看到两名男性
Yes. I saw two men,
全部蒙面 且都手持卡拉什尼科夫冲♥锋♥枪♥
both wearing masks, both carrying Kalashnikovs.
你认出他们了吗
Did you recognize the men?
我说过他们个个蒙面 对吧
I did mention they were wearing masks, right?
你那边怎么样了
How's it going over there?
你在特区情况如何
How's it going in D.C. ?
他们不认为我是叛徒
Well, they don't think I'm a traitor.
测谎仪有时也会失灵 对吧
Those lie detectors can be fooled, right?
说正经的 你那儿进展如何
Seriously, how's it going over there?
我快要搞明白
Well, I've just about figured out
你家警报系统的问题了
what's wrong with your alarm system.
不用客气 我还修好了被你
And you're welcome. I fixed that hack repair job
搞得一塌糊涂的车♥库♥门
that you did on your garage door.
你是个提供全面服务的担♥保♥人
Ah, you're a full-service sponsor.
是啊 就连查莉都知道如何开车了
Yeah, and Charlie now knows how to drive a stick.
那你现在已经摆脱煎熬了
So now that you're off the hot seat,
什么时候能回来
when can we expect to see you back?
维迪克要去参加一些听证会
Wedeck's testifying in these hearings.
我还要帮德米特里弄些资料
Uh, I'm gonna help Demetri with document support.
真令人振奋
Sounds exciting.
我是"闪影拼合计划"办公室的发起人
Mm, I'm the one who started the office on this Mosaic path,
要做的一丝不差
and I'm feeling a whole lot of pressure
我压力很大
to be right about it.
特区也有匿名戒酒会的
D.C. 's got A.A. Meetings, too, you know.
参加一个应该也不错
Might not be a bad idea to go and find one.
我考虑考虑吧
I'll take it under advisement.
同时 看看你能不能
In the meantime, see if you can't
在我离开时把查莉弄进大学里
get Charlie into a few colleges while I'm gone.
去参加戒酒会吧
Go to a meeting.
跟阴谋有很大关系 就跟电影里一样
Very cloak-and-dagger. Just like the movies.
这些到底是什么
What's all this stuff anyway?
证据
Evidence.
维迪克觉得他在参议院作证需要这些
Wedeck thinks he needs it for his senate testimony.
他担心议院会减少给我们的经费
He's afraid they're gonna take away our funding,
那样的话"闪影拼合计划"就会胎死腹中
in which case mosaic is dead in the water.
我从来没见过维迪克
You know, I've never seen Wedeck
会感到这么紧张
with a stick so far up his ass.
是啊 他讨厌特区 他以前住在这的
Yeah, he hates D.C. He used to live here.
很显然给他留下了不好的回忆
Apparently it left a bad taste in his mouth.
你问我的话 他是个等待证明自己的男人
You ask me, he's a dude with something to prove.
你越来越厉害了
Whoo! You're gettin' better.
不 是你越来越老了
No. You're gettin' older.
-见到你真好 -我也是
- It's good to see you. - You, too.
-很久不见了 斯坦 -是啊
- It's been too long, Stan. - Yeah.
是谁说的参议院情报委员会的听证会
Who said the senate intelligence committee hearings
对任何人都是坏消息
weren't good for anything?
我每天都这么说
I say it on a daily basis.
听着 戴夫
Look, Dave,
-这些听证会 -放松点
- These hearings... - Relax.
这完全就是议会在自娱自乐
This is congress masturbating to the sound of its own voice.
真的吗 因为我的理解是
Really? 'Cause my understanding is
这些听证会会重新分配许多经费
these hearings are gonna redistribute a lot of funding.
我现在急需财政拨款
And funding is what I need.
斯坦 没人会夺走你的经费的
Stan, nobody's gonna take anything from you.
我们的"闪影拼合计划"已经初见成效
Look, our mosaic investigation's already paying off.
现在正在开始逐步弄清4月29日发生的事
We're starting to get a real picture of April 29th
和昏迷事件的原因
and what caused the blackout.
但这需要资金
But it's gonna take money.
拉拢一个大人物对我有益无害
And it wouldn't hurt to have a big dog on my side.
你不想和我做朋友了吗
Oh, you don't want me as your friend.
为什么
Why?
克莱门特要主持听证会 你记得吗
Clemente's chairing these hearings. You remember?
你不知道吗
You didn't know that?
你觉得我知道了还会来华盛顿吗
You think I'd even set foot in D. C. if I did?
好吧 我还是会来
All right, I would've,
因为这件事干系重大 戴夫
because this is that important, Dave.
什么
What?
不 只是
No, it's just that the--
忠信童子军
the trusty boy scout is funny
从你嘴里说出来很有趣
coming from you.
你会见识到的
You would know.
继续
Go on.
刚才那招令我刮目相看啊
Hey. That was a pretty impressive move back there.
你差点让我喘不过气来
I mean, you almost knocked the wind out of me.
抱歉 你还好吗
Oh, I'm sorry. Are you okay?
还好 没问题
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表