剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
10月6日 整个地球上的人
On October 6, the planet blacked out
同时失去意识达2分17秒
for two minutes and seventeen seconds.
全世界的人都窥视到了未来
The whole world saw the future.
上次马克出问题时
The last time Mark had a problem,
他因为给一个案子作证而出差去了
He was away from home testifying in one of his cases.
你怎么就不记得所有的事
Why can't you remember everything?
因为我那时喝醉了 满意了吧
Because I was loaded, okay?
在他转过脸之前 未来闪影结束了
Before he turned around, the flash-forward ended.
-我认为他没看到我 -他儿子是你的病人
- So I don't think he saw me. - His son's your patient.
我儿子的病情令别人难以理解他的想法
My son's condition makes him a little hard to read.
迪伦患有自闭症
Dylan's autistic.
你被自己的闪影乱了方寸
You're panicked over what might happen.
但我们要让这些未来闪影为我所用
But we've gotta use these flash-forwards to our advantage.
马克
Hey, Mark.
我们获得资金了 闪影拼合计划仍会继续
We got our funding. Mosaic's still alive.
马克
Mark?
我知道是什么导致了未来闪影
I know what caused the flash-forwards.
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
当然相信了
Well, of course I do.
世界最大难题居然被一个
The world's greatest mystery's been solved by a boozer
开往洛杉矶的火车上的酒鬼解决了
on a train bound for Los Angeles.
你能用那个上网吗
Can you connect to the internet with that?
帮我搜张图片 很快的
Real quick, do an image search
关键词 量子物理学天才
for "quantum physicist genius."
快 我等着
Go on. I'll wait.
弹出来的第一个是什么
Which popped up first--
是我获得了罗伯特·威尔逊奖
me winning the Robert Wilson Award
还是我满足地拿着实验室护目镜捂着生殖器
or the jaunty one of me holding lab goggles over my genitals?
等等 你真的
Hold up. You really--
我很明显是在浪费时间
I'm obviously wasting my time.
对不起 因为那句话我听过不下一百遍了
I'm sorry. I've just heard that line a hundred times before.
-你是真心想知道吗 -当然
- You genuinely want to know? - Of course.
未来闪影因你而起
The flash-forwards were caused by you.
这是很简单的量子力学 真的
It's simple quantum mechanics, really.
每当一个天体
Whenever a heavenly body
带着强度如此之大的吸引力
carries such an intense force of attraction,
整个宇宙 都会为之疯狂
the universe just goes... bananas.
听起来很深奥
Sounds technical.
如果你有一两个博士学位就简单了
Helps if you have a Ph.D or two.
如果我的计算正确的话
If my calculations are correct,
你所携带的暗能量会随时带来新的灾难
your dark energy could bring about another catastrophe at any moment.
幸运的是 我精确地在地球上找到了一个地方
Luckily, I've pinpointed the one location on earth
蕴含了不可抗拒之力来反作用于你
that has an irresistible enough force to counteract you.
让我猜猜 你的卧铺车厢
Let me guess-- your sleeper car.
拿好你的包包 春宵一刻值千金
Grab your purse. We've not a moment to lose.
我就知道这肯定奏效
I thought for sure that would work.
也许对21岁的姐妹会女生会有效吧
Maybe for a 21-year-old sorority girl.
但是 我早已学会在拿到实惠前
But, um, I've learned never to go anywhere
哪里也不会去
unless I'm gonna get the real thing.
真正的原因吗
The actual cause?
我有套理论 但是...
I have a theory, but the, uh...
所涉及的科学原理比较复杂
the science is a little complicated.
我也是个复杂的女人
I'm a complicated girl.
我能理解
I can handle that.
你需要了解的最基本的概念
The most basic concept you need to understand
是量子态的叠加态
is quantum superpositions.
你知道双缝干涉实验吗
Are you aware of the double slit experiment?
在大学里接触过一次
Well, there was that one time in college...
那"薛定谔的猫"呢
What about Schrodinger's cat?
不 我没那么书呆子
No, I'm not that kinky.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
好的 现在想象你有只猫
Okay. Now imagine you have a cat...
现场失血一升 外静脉压仅为一
B.B.L.'s a liter in the field and only one P.I.V.
我们需要静脉输液
We need access here!
一只很小 很小的猫
A teeny, tiny cat...
情况如何
What have we got?
腹部中枪
We've got a gunshot wound to the abdomen.
我们需要搭建一套静脉输液设备
We need to set up a peripheral.
-詹妮丝 -这儿需要静脉输液
- Janis? - We need access here!
它就藏在你的掌纹当中
That fits in the palm of your hand.
你还有条有毒的沙丁鱼
You also have a poisonous sardine.
当你合上手掌的时候
Once we close your palm,
会有两种情况可能发生
there are two possible scenarios.
准备急救器械车 快
Bring the code cart. Come on, Let's go.
准备好了
Clear.
要么这猫吃了沙丁鱼并死亡
Either the cat eats the sardine and dies,
要么它没吃沙丁鱼而存活
or the cat doesn't eat the sardine and lives.
-没反应 -再来一遍
- No response. - Going again.
量子物理学认为
Quantum physics says
在我们打开手掌发掘猫的命运之前
until we open your hand to discover the cat's fate,
两种可能性是同时存在的
both eventualities occur at the same time.
准备好了
Clear.
还是没有反应
Still no response.
做心肺复苏
Do C.P.R.
对我们来说 这只猫是既死又活的
For us, the cat is both living and deceased.
但这怎么可能呢
But how can that be?
这就是量子力学的奇迹
That's the miracle of quantum mechanics--
由观察者来决定
the observer gets to decide.
小猫已经做出决定了
The kitty's already made up its mind.
生还是死
Alive or dead?
你自己看吧
See for yourself.
血红蛋白值维持在12
Hemoglobin's holding at 12.
哈利路亚
Hallelujah.
好了 筋膜缝合好了
Okay. Fascia's closed.
丝纤维线改由瓦利医生控制
"O" silk on a driver to Dr. Varley.
说实话
I'm gonna be honest.
几个小时前 我还觉得我们做不到这一步
A few hours ago, I didn't think we'd get this far.
缝合皮肤 她醒了之后告诉我一声
Close the skin. Let me know when she wakes up.
我是马克
This is Mark.
请留言 我会马上回复的
Leave it here. I'll get back to you.
是我 你在哪里
Hi. It's me. Where are you?
我不停地给你打电♥话♥
I have been calling and calling.
我也给德米特里和斯坦打电♥话♥了 就是接不通
I tried Demetri and Stan. I just can't get through.
我打到办公室 也一直碰壁
I tried the office, and they're just stonewalling me.
詹妮斯出了这样的意外
After this thing with Janis,
我不知道 我好担心
I don't know, I'm worried.
能给我打个电♥话♥吗
Can you just call me?
求你了
Please?
爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
[马克在他的闪影里又喝酒了]
[Mark was drinking in his Flash Forward.]
再来一次 爸爸 再来
Again, Daddy, again.
这个游戏你玩不厌吗
You're not bored with this one?
不 玩牌 快玩牌
No! Cards. Make the cards.
好啊 我转过去 你选一张
Okay. I'll turn around, and you choose.
迪伦
So, Dylan,
你也差不多该出院了
You know it's almost time for you to leave the hospital.
我们要去帕洛阿尔托了
We're gonna go to Palo Alto.
哪一张
Which one?
哪一张
Which one?
-你选好牌了吗 -嗯
- Did you pick a card? - Uh-huh.
那看好 记住它
Okay, now look at it and remember.
好了吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
现在就咱俩相依为命了
So now it's just you and me.
我觉得你最好能
I was thinking that the best idea
搬来和我一块住
is you come and live in my house with me.
不要
No.
迪伦
Dylan.
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表