剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
《未来闪影》 第一季 第十一集&第十二集
Flashforward S01E11-1E12
ABC 《未来闪影》 前情提要
Previously On ABC's "FlashForward"...
世界上的所有人
Everyone on the planet blacked out
同时失去了意识
at exactly the same time.
我不是失去意识那么简单
I didn't just lose consciousness.
更像是我的意识神游于另一个地方
It felt more like I was having a memory,
-而且发生在未来 -我也是
- only it was of the future. - Same thing happened to me.
在我的未来闪影里 有人想要溺死我
In my flash-forward, I saw someone drowning me.
我正在接受产前超声波检查
I was getting a prenatal sonogram.
我跟别的男人好上了 我从没见过他
I was with another man. I've never seen him before.
在我的未来闪影里
In my flash-forward,
我正在调查造成这一切的原因
I was investigating what caused all this.
你得来看看这个
You have to see this.
-就是这里 看这里 -不可能啊
- Right there. Look right there. - No way.
他是谁 他为什么醒着
Who the hell is that? And why is he awake?
这段视频是在昏迷事件发生时拍下的
This was taken about midway through the blackout.
我们称他为零号♥嫌犯
We're calling him suspect zero.
本福德医生 我是洛依德·希姆科
Dr. Benford, I'm Lloyd Simcoe.
我看见的东西并不要紧
But it doesn't matter what I saw.
这个男的对我来说什么都不是
This man means nothing to me.
他儿子是你的病人
His son's your patient.
我们的实验害死了两千万人 西蒙
Our experiment killed 20 million people, Simon.
是我们一手造成的
We were the cause.
我不认为是我们导致了昏迷事件
I do not believe we caused the blackout.
-这姑娘是谁 -我也不知道
- Who's the woman? - I have no idea.
但我将会与她相逢
But I am gonna meet her.
我没有未来闪影 因为我即将死去
I didn't have a flash-forward, because I'm gonna be dead.
你会被射中三枪 而你 本福德探员
You will be shot three times. You, Agent Benford,
你将会杀死诺探员
you will kill Agent Noh.
你得和我们走一趟
Aah! You're coming with us.
放下枪
Lower that gun.
你们竟敢违抗命令
You two are disobeying a direct order!
给 维迪克的命令
Here. Wedeck's orders.
谢谢 再见
Thank you and good-bye.
不要 请不要这样
No, no, no, please, please,
-请不要伤害她 -上车 希姆科先生
- Please don't hurt her. - Get in the van, Mr. Simcoe.
-我会跟你走 -上车
- I'll come with you, please. - Get in the van!
我想给大家讲一个真实的故事
I wanna tell you a sotry about a man I know.
洛杉矶的一个幕墙清洁工
A window washer in Los Angeles.
2009年10月6日 昏迷事件日
他没什么特别
Nothing special about him--
日复一日 过着自己的生活
just going about his life, living from day to day.
帮我固定
Hook me up.
没有人生计划 没有梦想
Vague plans. Few dreams.
就算他有抱负 他也不会提起
And if he had any aspirations, he never spoke of them.
和大多数人一样
Like most of us,
昏迷事件发生时 他也失去了意识
He was already unconscious when the blackout hit.
昏迷事件之前
Before the blackout,
幕墙清洁工过着自己的生活
the window washer lived his life
完全不考虑未来
ignoring the questions of the future.
未来对他来说没有意义
They just weren't that important to him,
所以他没有信仰
so he believed nothing.
但是昏迷事件发生了
But the blackout came...
这个人面临死亡
and this man faced certain death.
我们都以为
Many of us think
神力只会庇护重要的人和事
that when divine intervention happens, it's something big.
事实却并非如此
But it can also be a small thing...
尽管那一刻多么渺小
that seems so inconsequential in the moment,
但它却是你一生的转折点
That turns out to be the turning point for your entire life.
不论伟大还是渺小
Big or small,
如果一件事在同一时间
what if that moment affected everyone, everywhere
影响了世界上的所有人
at the exact same time?
它对你会有什么影响
what would that mean to you?
你将在何处寻找解答
Where would you look for answers?
答案不仅仅关乎一个人
The answer is never about just one person.
昏迷事件影响了世界上所有的人
Every single person's life was touched by the blackout.
没有人能超然于事外
None of us are in this alone.
救命
Help!
每个人都是独特的
Each one of us is unique.
我们组合在一起形成绚烂的画面
But we are being stitched together to form a tapestry,
巨大的整体使我们无法理解
something larger that can't be understood
唯有退后一步才能看清整个画面
until we step back to see the whole thing...
帮帮我
I need help here!
总有一天 我们会觉悟
At some point, we all wake up,
于是不得不抉择
and then we have to choose.
是在希望中前行
Do we walk in hope,
坚信上帝所做的是对的
believing that what god is doing is good,
还是跌跌撞撞四处乱走
or do we stumble around,
陷自己于混乱
resigning ourselves to chaos?
幕墙清洁工从混乱中看见了前进的道路
The window washer saw a path through the chaos,
他看见了好的一面
and he saw the good in what he was shown.
那个幕墙清洁工
That window washer...
就是我
was me.
人们一直在纠结的问题
These are the questions people have always struggled with.
只是现在他们前所未有的勇敢
Only now, they are more powerful than ever.
你给我解释一下
Take me through something here.
你们在国外
You're in a foreign country
违抗我的直接命令
against my expressed wishes,
还有你 还在公共场合掏出枪来
and you decide to pull a gun in a public place.
我好奇地问一句 你怎么想的
Just out of curiosity, what were you thinking?
退后 退后
Back off! Back off now!
我能见我妻子吗 她刚才差点被绑♥架♥
Can I go see my wife? She was just nearly kidnapped.
我在问你话呢
What... were... you thinking?
你当时在想什么
I asked you a question.
说说你都看见什么了
Can you try to tell us what you saw?
好的 我当时正在道别
Uh, yeah. I was saying good-bye.
我是迪伦·希姆科的医生
Dylan Simcoe's been a patient of mine for a while.
护理人员正要抬他上车
Um, the paramedics were loading him in.
我注意到有些不对劲
And that's when I noticed something was wrong.
-我们没时间了 -他们不是护理人员
- We don't have time for this. -Well,they weren't paramedics.
他们根本不懂护理知识
I mean, they didn't know what they were doing.
比尔 你能来一下吗
Bill, can you get down here?
-比尔是谁 -是保安
- Who's bill? - Oh, the security guard.
他们射杀了他
They shot him.
他们就这么杀了他
They shot him. They just did it.
他们又把枪对准了我
And then they turned the gun at me.
不要 请不要这样
No, no, no! Please, please, please don't hurt her.
这时马克突然站了出来
And that's when Mark jumped in and got in the middle of it.
马克
Mark?
洛依德
Lloyd.
抱歉 困了
Sorry. Tired.
洛依德·希姆科 他叫他们不要伤害我
Lloyd Simcoe. He told them not to hurt me
他跟他们走了
And that he'd go with them.
他救了我
He saved my life.
一个陌生人说我会三枪打死我的朋友
Some stranger tells me I'm gonna put three bullets in my friend.
难不成我要请她喝茶
I'm not gonna invite her to a tea party.
跟我装可爱呢
Are you trying to be cute?
我又没把手放在屁♥股♥下面[看官自己想象]
At least I'm not sitting on my hands.
我们还没去索马里
We still haven't gone to Somalia.
我们找不到迪·吉本斯 不知为什么
We can't find D. Gibbons, and for some reason,
我们没有充分利用现有的资源
We're not using every resource available
去弄清零号♥嫌犯究竟是谁
to us to find out who the hell suspect zero is.
索马里是战争地带 我正努力想办法去
Somalia is a war zone, and I'm working to get us in.
底特律分局已经把整个密歇根州倒过来
The Detroit bureau is canvassing Michigan
全力寻找零号♥嫌疑犯 吉本斯也被我们
looking for suspect zero, and we've got Gibbons
放上了十大嫌疑犯名单里
on the ten most wanted list,
这简直是不可能做到的事
which is more than a miracle to pull off.
所以你不要含沙射影地说我没干活
So don't you imply that I'm not working with you here.
能找到洛依德吗
Are you gonna find Lloyd?
这都是因为他站出来 救了我们
This only happened 'cause he came forward, did the right thing.
求你们找到他
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表