剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
Tell you one thing-- prison especially where I was
告诉你吧 监狱 特别是我待过的那个
It changes you-- makes you a capable man.
会很好得改造你 让你掌握一些本领
Capable of what?
什么本领
Anything. Everything.
很多本领 什么都有
You feel like an animal.
你觉得自己就像只动物
Guess you do what you gotta do right?
让你做什么你就得做什么 是吧
Exactly. That's what I think. But the trick Mike
没错 就是那样 而这样做的目的
is leaving that animal inside once they let you out.
就是当他们释放你时兽♥性♥仍只困固在心里
That animal's got no place in the world.
让他不能随意爆发
I've worked real hard to keep him locked up.
我也竭尽所能的控制住他
But you know what?
可你猜怎么
Today I'm gonna let him out.
今天我要把他爆发出去
Where is she Mike?
她在哪里 麦克
Where's my daughter? I don't know what you're talking about!
你把我女儿藏哪儿了 我不知道你在说什么
I know you tipped off Jericho!
我知道你暗中通知杰里科雇佣军了
Where'd they take her Mike? Dude I don'taah!
他们带她去哪里了 麦克 伙计 我不知...
Where'd they take her Mike?
告诉我 他们去哪里了
You break an arm like this it never heals right.
如果我拧断你的胳膊 这辈子你就完了
You're gonna get us both killed!
你伤害我 你也跑不了的
You first!
我会让你走在前面
Everything's out of control at work.
工作一团糟
You know Wedeck's not talking to me. Why not?
维迪克不和我说话 为什么呢
Zoey...
因为佐伊
ambushed him with F.O.I.A. Papers.
在用信息自♥由♥法的文件伏击他
She thinks Alda has some information about my murder.
她认为阿尔达掌握了谋杀我的凶手的资料
It's crazy. It's like she's acting like she loves you or something.
太疯狂了 她这么做就像她爱上你了一样
All right Janis.
好了 詹妮斯
Where were you today by the way?
对了 你今天去哪里了
I was at a fertility clinic.
我去妇产科了
Okay.
是吗
Yeah I know.
我知道你想什么
I practically had to beg them to take me on as a client.
我差不多求他们了 要他们接收我
Did they?
他们答应了吗
Yeah.
是的
All right.
那就好
I pushed pretty hard.
我逼得很紧
But I have to conceive this baby next week
我下周就得怀上这个宝宝
to match what I saw.
这样才和我看见的吻合
Next week?
下周
Oh well that's... that's great.
这...太棒了
That's great.
太棒了
Aren't you uh
你有没有
aren't you scared though--
害怕什么的
the whole mom thing--
就要做妈妈了
I mean with our line of work and all?
我是说 我们的职业这么特殊
Yeah I know but that's kind of my point.
我知道 可这就是为什么我这么想要个宝宝
I don't want my life to just be about being an FBI agent.
我不想我的生活就只有FBI的工作
And if I want that life I have to start living it right now.
如果做妈妈是我的梦想 那我现在就得着手准备
When I got shot and I was lying there
上次被射伤 躺在那里
listening for the ambulance
听见急救车的警报声
The only thing I could think about was that baby
我脑中只有宝宝
And the possibility that I wouldn't get to have her
我可能不会拥有她了
That I would miss dressing her in pink...
如果那样的话 我就不能给她穿粉色的衣服了
That I would never get to brush her hair.
我永远也不能给她梳头发
Broke my heart.
我会难受死的
Janis don't get me wrong here but...
詹妮斯 别误会我 可...
She doesn't exist yet.
她现在还没出现啊
Yes she does.
没有 她已经出现了
I know she does.
我知道
She's out there
她就在某个地方
making her way toward me.
朝我走来
I've spent almost every waking moment
我醒着的时候
thinking about who she's gonna be.
几乎全在想她是什么模样
I can't wait to meet her.
我已经等不及想看看她了
You're gonna be an awesome mom.
你会是个超级棒的妈妈
Thanks Dem.
谢谢你 德米
We both have to fight for the futures we want.
我们都必须为明天而奋斗
Get rid of that gun.
别再想那把枪了
The man you call D. Gibbons--
被你称作迪·吉本斯的人
His real name is Dyson Frost.
他真名叫戴森·弗罗斯特
Dyson Frost?
戴森·弗罗斯特
How'd you know him? I heard him give a lecture
你怎么认识他的 有次 我听说他要做一个
on the wave structure of matter once.
关于物质波结构理论的讲座
He was on sabbatical at Oxford.
他是哈佛教授 当时正休假
I was doing research on wave mechanics
那时我正在研究波机械学
And I had to sit there and listen to him take credit...
我当时坐在那里 听他大谈自己的硕果
for work I'd done but hadn't published yet.
而他说的那些 我早研究出来了 只是没有发表而已
I mean it was indisputably mine but I had no way
我是说 那显然就是剽窃我的
proving he'd got his hands on it.
但我没有任何证据
Bastard. So D. Gibbons is a liar.
混♥蛋♥ 所以你说他是个骗子
Some time after I read his obituary
当我看见他的讣告时
I remember thinking "Good riddance."
心中不免大快
But obviously he's still alive.
不过很显然 他还活着
And at some point assumed the identity of "D. Gibbons."
也可能只是迪·吉本斯的身份还健在
Charlie said "D. Gibbons is a bad man."
查莉说 迪·吉本斯是个坏人
I thought maybe...
我想可能
you said it to her...
是你告诉她的
in your vision.
在闪影里
No I didn't.
我没有
You haven't asked her about it?
你没问过她吗
I've tried.
我试过了
She's shut down.
她不说
Well it seems I'm not the only person you need to talk to.
看来你还得去找别的人谈谈 不只是我
These men who kidnapped you-- did they tell you
那群绑♥架♥你的人 他们有说过
Why they took you what they wanted?
为什么要绑♥架♥你吗 他们想得到什么
Was it revenge?
是报仇吗
Okay so they torture you for 48 hours
他们折磨了你整整48小时
Cut off your friend's finger-- yet they never told you why
割了你朋友的手指 却没告诉你原因
made any demands threatened you in any way?
没告诉你他们的要求 或威胁你吗
They didn't threaten me.
他们没有威胁我
They threatened Dylan.
他们威胁了迪伦
Lying to me won't keep him safe. Talking to me will.
你不告诉我就不能保护迪伦 告诉我吧
I gave them everything...
我给了他们所有
Energy levels equipment settings
能级 设备安装
Monitoring parameters.
检测参数
Could they use any of it to cause another blackout?
他们会利用这些制♥造♥另一场昏迷事件吗
That's what I'm afraid of
这正是我担心的
Especially after what I said to you in my vision.
特别是我在闪影里说了那些话
This guy...
这个家伙
Dyson Frost...
这个戴森·弗罗斯特
He's the key.
他是关键人物
We find him maybe we can stop this thing from happening again.
找到他 或许就能避免昏迷再次发生
I need your help Lloyd.
我需要你的帮助 洛伊德
I'll do whatever I can.
我会尽最大的力量
I got some interesting information from Lloyd
我从洛伊德那里得到些有趣的信息
About Dyson Frost also known as D. Gibbons.
戴森·弗罗斯特 也就是我们说的迪·吉本斯
According to Simcoe
根据希姆科所讲的
Dyson Frost wrote this seminal paper
戴森·弗罗斯特写过一篇很有名的论文
About something called "The mirror test."
题目是"镜子测试"
What the hell is a mirror test?
那是什么狗屁题目
It's a test that determines recognition of consciousness
测试的目的在于意识的决定性识别
Among species-- humans elephants crows.
对象涵盖所有物种 人类 大象 乌鸦
Crows... Somalia?
乌鸦...索马里
Everything points to it Stan. The crow die off in Somalia.
事事都表明 斯坦 索马里的乌鸦相继死亡
We found towers in the satellite photos.
通过卫星照片看见了高塔
We need to be there.
我们应该过去
I spoke to a team leader at Red Panda.
我和红色熊猫的组长谈过
They fly in and out all the time safely.
他们可以自♥由♥安全进出索马里
Bird-watching in Somalia?
去索马里观察鸟类吗
How am I gonna sell that to Washington?
你要我怎么跟政♥府♥报告呢
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表