剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
Yes, you seem to have landed on your feet quite nicely,
维迪克先生
Mr. Wedeck.
重点是 我是调查的带头人
The point being, I'm the one heading up the investigation.
更不用说本福特探员
Not to mention the fact that agent Benford's
已经接受全面审查
already been thoroughly vetted,
包括测谎仪测试
including submitting to a polygraph.
这样的话
In that case,
他肯定不会介意我们问些问题
he won't mind submitting to some questions from us.
听证会明早十点重新开庭
This hearing reconvenes tomorrow at 10:00 A.M.
将听取本福特探员的证词
with agent Benford's testimony.
马克 实话实说 我们只能背水一战了
Just tell the truth, Mark. It's gotten us this far.
还是让专家掌厨吧
Here. Let a professional do that.
谢谢
Thank you.
我并不是一无是处 玛雅
You know, I'm not totally useless, Maya.
我十二秒内就能把一把德式西格绍尔手♥枪♥拆了
I can break down a Sig Sauer in, like, 12 seconds.
不简单啊
I'm impressed.
我都不知道"西格绍尔"为何物
I don't even know what a Sig Sauer is.
该死的闹钟
Oh! Stupid alarm clock.
从来不会在适当的时候响
It can never sound at right time.
难怪我总是迟到
No wonder I'm always late.
说到这 我真的得去办公室了
Speaking of which, I actually have to go to the office now.
-又是激动人心的抓坏蛋的日子 -好啦
- Exciting day collaring bad guys? - Okay.Yeah
你电视剧看多了
You watch too much cable.
其实是分♥析♥卫星影像的忙碌一天
And, no, it's actually a busy day analyzing satellite imagery.
才不是电视里那样
So totally different.
好的 我去换衣服
All right. Well, let me get dressed.
不用 你留下 吃点东西 翻翻我的东西
no, no, no, no, no. Stay. Eat food. Rifle through my stuff.
只是你走的时候记得锁门 好吗
Just lock the door when you leave, okay?
等会还能见到你吗
Will I see you later?
我有朋友在莫顿画廊办画展
One of my friends is having a showing at the Merton Gallery.
好的
Yeah.
太棒了
Great.
我们确信至少有两个人
We've determined that at lest two men
在我们昏迷时是清醒的
were awake during the blackout.
而且我们还发现了
Moreover, we've discovered
重复出现的乌鸦死亡事件
a recurring theme of crow attrition.
乌鸦死亡
"Crow attrition"?
在昏迷时 世界各地的乌鸦大规模死亡
Crows died all over the world during the recent blackout.
同样的事情在1991年的索马里发生过
The same thing happened in somalia in 1991.
虽然我不是科学家 但我觉得这点很可疑
Now I'm no scientist, but that seems significant to me.
是因为你在闪影里看到了吗
Because you saw it in your flash-forward?
不是 我们根据我的闪影里的一条线索
No, we learned about the crow deaths
查到了乌鸦的死亡
from a lead that I remembered from my flash-forward.
是你亲自跟进这条线索的吗
And this is a lead you followed up on your own?
没错 我们部门一起
My office did, yes.
请确切回答 为什么你们先斩后奏
Why, exactly, has your office set up its own investigation
私自建立调查组
without getting authorization from FBI Headquarters?
坦率地说
Well, to be perfectly honest,
在我的闪影里 我在
in my flash-forward, I seemed to be--
或者说是在洛杉矶分部
or rather, the L.A. office--
好像是整个昏迷事件的调查中心
seemed to be at the center of the blackout investigation.
是吗 你是怎么确信这点的
Really? A-and, uh, how did you determine this?
惨了
Here we go.
在我的闪影里
In my vision,
我正负责调查一个叫作"闪影拼图"的东西
I was running point on something called Mosaic.
我在办公室里架起一块事件调查板
I had a case board set up in my office,
上面贴满了各种线索 图片...
covered in clues, pictures, leads--
所有你能从一项
everything that you would see
进行中成效显著的调查中能看到的
in an ongoing, fruitful investigation.
换句话说 你调查这个
In other words, you're investigating this
是因为你闪影里在调查
because you had a vision of investigating this.
好吧 你有一块贴着漂亮图片的调查板
Okay. You have a bulletin board with lots of nice pictures on it.
但是 是什么让你认为你的调查
But what led you to assume your investigation
是有意义的呢
would actually amount to anything?
主席阁下 因为...
Because, Madam Chair,
我还看见了一队蒙面持枪歹徒要杀我
I also saw a team of masked gunmen trying to kill me...
原因大概是为了我们即将在接下来的六个月里
Presumably for what we will have accomplished
进行的调查的成果
in this investigation over the next six months.
六个月后
Six months from now,
蒙面持枪歹徒会冲进你在联调局的
masked gunmen are going to burst into your office
戒备森严的办公室 还试图杀你
in a secure Federal building and try to kill you?
没错 那正是我所看到的
That's what I saw, yes.
那你发现了什么
Did you find anything?
对 甘沃尔地区是一个
Yes. The Ganwar region is the habitat
著名的索马利亚侏儒沙鼠的栖息地
of the remarkable Somali pygmy gerbil.
不错
Awesome.
-你约会怎么样 -你约会去了
- So how was your date? - whoa! You had a date?
有没有进一步发展呢
Was there any groping?
我们能不能先说正经事
Can we focus, please, on what we're doing?
如果卫星照片上看不到什么
Okay, if the satellite imagery doesn't give us anything,
让我们看看臭氧层内的
then let's start to look at environmental statistics--
环境异常统计
Anomalies in the ozone layer,
那段时间的太阳辐射等所有一切
sunburst activity during that time, anything.
你刚才说的那些有什么合理解释吗
Any reasonable explanations? Now you're talkin'.
等一下
Wait.
你看到了吗 那是条马路吗 拉近一点
Do you see that? Is that an asphalt road? Go forward.
那是什么
What are those?
有点像电缆塔
They look like pylons.
人烟稀少之地
In the middle of nowhere.
居然有很多塔
Towers.
本福特探员
Agent Benford,
那天晚上你为什么一个人在办公室
why were you alone in the office that night?
大概我工作到很晚吧
Presumably, I was working late.
你当时在干什么
And what were you doing
在你发现持枪歹徒闯进之前在干什么
before you realized the gunmen were in there?
在看闪影拼图板
Looking at the Mosaic case board.
我想我可能在某个时间里打了个电♥话♥
I think I might've been on the phone at some point,
但我不确定是和谁通话
but I'm not sure who I was talking to.
你怎么能不确定呢
How can you not be sure?
而其他人都记得是和谁
Other people who were on the phone in their flash-forwards
在闪影中通过话
remember who they were talking to.
参议员阁下 如果您不相信
If you don't believe me, senator,
您可以和给我测过谎的联邦探员谈谈
you should talk to the Bureau agent who polygraphed me.
我谈过了
I did.
他友好地提供了一份你测谎结果的复印件
He was kind enough to provide a transcript of your session.
你形容你的经历是
You described your experience
"印象主义的未来现实闪影"
is "impressionistic flashes of reality."
-对不对 -是的
- Is this correct? - Yes.
我还看到
And from what I can tell,
你回忆了大约三十秒的印象
you've recounted about 30 seconds worth of impressions.
我们所知道的其他人的经历 除了睡觉的
Everyone else we've heard from, unless they were asleep,
都是很鲜明的 非常容易地
experienced vivid, easily recalled visions
回忆起完整的2分17秒的闪影
covering the entire 2 mins and 17 secs of the blackout.
-那是问题吗 -我只是想了解
- Is that a question? - I'm just trying to understand.
大楼有没有起火或者房♥间里有没有烟
Was the building on fire? was there smoke in the room?
为什么你的回忆里
Why is everything in your recollection
都是模糊不清而且没有连贯性的
so hazy and disjointed?
我只知道没有起火
As far as I know, there was no fire.
那你如何解释
Then how do you account for
你经历的闪影
the stark, qualitative difference
和其他人的闪影有本质的不同呢
between your experience of the blackout and everyone else's?
主席阁下 恕我直言
With all due respect, Madame Chair,
你和地球上的七十亿人都谈过吗
have you spoken to all 7 billion people on the planet?
没谈过 大概是因为那七十亿人
No, I haven't, possibly because those 7 billion people
没有申请百万美金来为他们模糊的闪影
aren't seeking millions of dollars to spearhead an investigation
开展一项调查
based on their somewhat murky flash-forwards.
参议员阁下 我能不能
Senator Clemente, could I just--
联邦政♥府♥已花费成千上百的政♥府♥资金
Hundreds of thousands of federal dollars
在你那所谓的闪影上
have been spent because of what you claim to have seen.
你不认为 有人
Don't you think somebody...
太嚣张了
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表