剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表
10月6日 整个地球上的人
On October 6, the planet blacked out
同时失去意识达2分17秒
for two minutes and seventeen seconds.
整个世界看到了未来
The whole world saw the future.
忘了我们看见的吧
Forget what we saw,
活在当下 我不想再浪费时间了
we are here. I don't want to waste any more time.
我有个秘密没告诉你
I've been keeping a secret from you.
是惠子 她现在在洛杉矶
Keiko. She's in Los Angeles.
惠子新井田
Keiko Arahida.
你母亲来保释你
Your mama is supposed to bail.
这个戒指是量子缠结设备
This ring is a quantum entanglement device.
就这个小玩意能防止人们昏迷
This little thing prevents people from blacking out?
-海灵格想要帮你 -谁是海灵格
- Hellinger wants to help you. - Who's Hellinger?
-海灵格是咱们的老板 -你会死的
-Hellinger's our boss. - You're going to die,
不过你的死对你女儿来说是件好事
But your daughter's gonna be better off when you're gone.
他们让我安装了一个软件
They had me install a piece of software.
我能查出是谁做的并且是从哪儿来的
I can find out who made it and where it came from.
你把我带到国家线性粒子加速中心
You get me into N.L.A.P.
我就告诉你是谁引发的昏迷事件
I'll tell you who caused the blackout.
詹妮斯 这个家伙一直在说谎
Janis, this guy has been lying to us about everything.
你现在打算带他去国家线性粒子加速中心
And now you want to take him to N.L.A.P.?
你怎么会相信他
How the hell do you trust this guy?
-她的心跳停止了 -她已经死了
- Her heart has stopped beating. - She's gone.
不 不
No, no!
你会数学 你们俩都是方程式的一部分
You do the math. You're both part of the equation,
-你们两个都是 -我今晚不能和你共处一室
- Both of you. - I cannot be in that house with you tonight.
晚上10点 你必须和我在一起
At 10:00 P.M., you have to be here with me.
四月二十九号♥ 我会在一个狂欢会上
On april 29th, I'm gonna be on a bender.
为什么不现在就开始
So why not start now?
今天是爸爸的死期
Today's the day daddy's a die.
洛杉矶国家收容接待中心
4月29日 晚上8点42分
距离晚上10点还有78分钟
妈妈 我们为什么停下来
Why are we stopping, mom?
因为我们要在这休息一会啊
'cause we're just gonna sit here for a while.
-看 那个烟花像星星 -是啊
- Okay. Oh, wow, look! That one's shaped a star. - Yeah.
妈妈 看那个
Oh, look at that, mom.
你知道你属于哪儿吗
你的家
不
我属于别的地方
我应该和我看见的那个男人在一起
我来找一个叫惠子新井田的人
I'm looking for a Keiko Arahida.
我听说她被滞留在这
I believe she's being held here.
曾经是 她一个小时以前被释放了
Was. She was released an hour ago.
那 那她有没有说要去哪儿
Did--did she say where she was going?
说的可不是英语
Not in English.
你有没有她的电♥话♥
Well, do you have a phone number for her?
肯定会有她的拘捕档案什么的吧
There's gotta be some sort of intake file, right?
你有搜查令吗 警官
You got a warrant, officer?
听我说 这个叫惠子的 我没见过她
Listen, this Keiko-- I've never met her.
但我在闪影里看到她
But I saw her in my flash-forward.
然后我开始画她的画像
I-I started drawing her.
我家有20多张她的油画像
I have 20 canvases in my house of her.
她穿了一件寿司店的T恤
She was wearing this T-shirt of a sushi restaurant
那家店在东京附近
just outside of Tokyo.
然后我就坐飞机去了日本
So I flew to Japan.
就因为一件T恤我飞去了日本
I flew to Japan because of a T-shirt.
可我还是没找到她 没找到她
But I didn't find her. I didn't find her,
我以为那是我唯一的机会
and I thought that was my only shot.
但我知道她现在在洛杉矶
I know that she's here in L.A.,
也许你有她的电♥话♥
and now maybe you have a phone number.
就因为在闪影里见过她
She changed my life
改变了我的生活
just because I saw her.
那真的是你的未来闪影吗
That was really your flash-forward?
是的
Yeah. It was.
那就太神奇了
That's amazing.
因为在我的闪影里
Because in my flash-forward...
我的口袋里多出了100块
I had $100 in my pocket,
我怎么都没想明白这100块钱
and I couldn't figure out for the life of me
是怎么到我口袋里的
how it got there.
这不对
This isn't right.
我看见的她是还活着的
I saw her alive.
你也看见了
So did you.
我看见她还活着
I saw her.
好吧
Okay.
还有脉搏吗
A pulse?
有 但是很弱
Yes. Very faint.
活下来 特蕾西
Stay with me, Trace.
我求你了
I'm begging you.
坚强点
Stay strong.
-好了 -活下来 特蕾西
- Okay. - Stay with me, tracy.
活下来
Stay with me.
活下来 然后去我们该去的地方
Just live, and we'll wind up where we're supposed to be.
国家线性粒子加速工程 帕洛阿尔托 加利福尼亚
就是这儿
That's it...
这就是通道入口
The La Honda Access Point.
这里是
This is mile 6
十英里长的加速器的第六英里处
of the accelerator's 10-mile length.
我们进去之后 我到主机那里
We get in there, I can get to the mainframe,
可以找到海灵格的人让我安装的软件
find the software Hellinger's men had me install,
然后再用它把他们一网打尽
and use it to destroy them.
你要利用它帮我们找出幕后主使
You'll use it to help us identify them.
没错 就是这样
Right. That's the deal.
我们其中的一个人
One of us needs to get this device
要把这个装置带到保安的通行卡那里
close to the security guard's access card.
然后它就会把密♥码♥传送到我的手♥机♥上
Then it'll transmit its code to my cell phone.
好吧 我们现在躲保安还来不及呢
Okay. We'll just get the rig close to the security guard
还要去接近他
that we're trying to completely avoid.
听起来真是简单啊 好想法 西蒙
That sounds simple. Good stuff, Simon.
这个能让我们进入实验室
This is gonna get us inside the gate.
可以让我们了解所有的内♥幕♥
This is gonna get us inside everything.
我知道你不相信他
I know you don't trust him.
但我相信你
I trust you.
我和你生死与共
If you're here, I'm here.
怎么了 怎么回事
What's the matter? What's going on?
我不知道 有点不对劲
I don't know. Something's not right.
刚刚在公♥寓♥的时候就有过一次了
I think I did it back in my apartment.
好 我们现在去医院
Okay, we're going to the hospital.
不行 不 我们今晚得搞定这个
No, no. We have to do this tonight.
-机会只有一次 -詹妮斯
- We're not gonna get a second chance. - Janis.
局里根本不可能让他接触到机器的
The FBI's not gonna let him near that machine.
抓出昏迷事件的幕后黑手
Catching whoever is behind the blackout
才是最重要的
is more important than anything else.
我必须这样做
I need to do this.
求你了 就当是为了我吧
Please. Do it for me.
斯坦
Stan--
别告诉我我不会为此举后悔的
Don't tell me I won't regret doing this.
我已经后悔了
I already do.
走吧
Let's go.
晚上9点02分
你那样揍海灵格
Your snapping on Hellinger like that--
我也有责任 是因为我的不作为
I take some responsibility. I let it happen.
你♥他♥妈♥到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我们太专注于找出下一次昏迷的时间了
We were so focused on finding when the next blackout is,
却没注意到你情绪不对
I haven't seen what's been going on with you.
我最近一直想和你谈谈
Yeah, I've been meaning to talk to you
你所谓的当务之急呢
about your priorities lately.
我是维迪克
Wedeck.
长官 我们在局里发现两枚定时炸♥弹♥
Sir, we've found two bombs in the FBI with timers.
可能还有更多
There are probably more.
叫拆弹小组 我就来
Call in the bomb squad. I'm on my way.
跟我走吧
Guess you're coming with me.
把手放在方向盘上
Hands on the wheel.
把手放在方向盘上
Hands on the wheel.
慢慢下车
Get out of the car slow.
剧集 | 未来闪影(2009) | 导航列表