Angela!
Angela!
Hotch!
Hotch!
Rossi!
Rossi!
We got her.
找到她了
It's angela.
这是Angela
She's gone.
她死了
2 exit wounds,upper torso.
两处伤口 上半身
I promised her son we'd find her alive.
我答应过她儿子 会活着找到她的
What is it?
怎么了?
She's still warm.
身体还是暖的
Look at the blood,it hasn't dried yet.
看这血迹 都还没干
This is recent.
她刚死不多久
Very recent.
很短时间
How is that possible?
这怎么可能?
Goehring didn't do this.
不是Goehring做的
He's got a partner.
他有同伙
Angela's been dead for
no more than half an hour.
Angela死了不到半小时
The partner was just here.
这个同伙刚刚还在
He can't have gotten far.
他不会走远的
We set up road blocks
within a 40 mile radius.
我们在方圆40英里设置关卡
Sheriff,somebody around here must
know who goehring's partner is.
长官 这儿一定有人知道
谁是Goehring的同伙
We should try goehring's
pals,the militia.
我们该去问问
Goehring的弟兄们 民兵
Maybe they can help.
说不定他们能帮上忙
Militia leader is harris townsend.
民兵的头领是Harris Townsend
He owns a bar called the horse post.
他开了家驿站酒吧
I'd suggest sending morgan.
我建议派Morgan去
What?
什么?
All due respect,rossi,but you've
got an entire team to pick from.
出于尊重 Rossi
你有一整队人可选
You're choosing me?
你却选我?
Are you serious?
你是认真的?
No offense,but do you
really want to do that?
无意冒犯 你真要派他去?
Take J.J.With you.
带上J.J.和你一起吧
They know we're here.
他们知道我们来了
But you're the last face they expect.
你的长相最不会引起怀疑
Let's do it,J.J.
我们走吧 J.J.
Sheriff,we need to get into the house.
长官 我们得进房♥子里去
Not until I get the all clear.
除非一切都安全了
Goehring blew himself up.
Goehring把自己都炸了
God knows what else he's got in there.
天知道他屋里还有什么
Search what you can until we get in.
我们进屋前 彻查屋内
Anything to build a workable profile.
搜出一切 可以做轮廓分♥析♥的线索
Keeps everything neat.
一切保持整齐
Obsessively so.
有强迫症
His trailer was organized,but
this is different.
他的拖车组织有序
但这有所不同
Get back to me on it.
办好了回来找我
We found some cartridges
and different casings.
我们发现了一些弹♥药♥筒
还有不同的外壳
The gun racks were empty.
He took his entire arsenal.
枪架是空的
他拿走了整个军械库
7.62 millimeter.
7.62毫米口径
He's got an assault rifle.
他有突击来复步♥枪♥
And I found 2 sets of men's
shoes of different sizes.
我发现了两双不同尺码的男鞋
We found fresh tire tracks.
我们发现了新留下的轮胎印
Small pick-up truck.
小型敞蓬货车
I know it doesn't narrow it down much,
我知道这并不能缩减多少范围
but let the troopers know they're
looking for a man in a pick-up.
但让州警们知道他们要找的家伙
开一辆小型敞蓬货车
If he's as prepared as goehring,
如果他像Goehring一样精心准备
he'll have a police
scanner and a 2-way radio.
他会准备侦测器
和双向无线电
We can tune into the state
geological survey frequency.
我们可以转向州地质勘测频段
Nobody ever listens to that.
没人会听那个频段的
Hey,guys?
嘿 伙计们?
There are 3 sections of roses,
这有3堆儿玫瑰
different heights,different
levels of maturity.
高度不同 成熟程度不同
3 different women.
3个不同的女人
These appear to be the
most recently planted.
这堆儿像是最近才种上的
The tags are still on them.
标签还在上面
Guys...
伙计们...
carrion beetles.
吃腐肉的甲壳虫
Like in a cemetery.
像墓地里的一样
Sheriff,let's get some shovels.
We need to start digging.
拿几把铁锹来
挖开看看
This should be interesting.
该很有趣吧
J.J.,Wait a minute.
J.J. 等会
Stay behind me.
跟在我后面
When we get inside,do
not,whatever you do,
进去后 什么都不用做
turn your back on that
door. Do you hear me?
有状况 就往外跑 明白了吗?
I can handle myself.
我自己能处理
We're looking for harris townsend.
我们找Harris Townsend
Put your badge away.
把你的警徽收起来
We know who you are.
我们知道你是谁
We're only here to
talk to harris townsend.
我们来只是想找Harris Townsend谈谈
We heard he runs this bar.
听说这酒吧是他经营的
I do.
我就是
Talkin' isn't exactly what
you boys are known for.
你们可不是因谈话而出名的
We're investigating
a missing woman--
我们在调查一名失踪的妇女--
bobby,be a gentleman.
Bobby 绅士点儿
Pull up a chair for the little lady.
搬把椅子给这个年轻女士
No,I prefer to stand.
不用 我更喜欢站着
I'd prefer it if you both left my bar.
我更喜欢你们离开我的酒吧
But we have manners.
但我们有礼貌
Glock 17.
格劳克17(奥地利产)
Tactical,but european.
实战性强 但是欧洲货
Smith and wesson.
史密斯威森(美国最大手♥枪♥厂)
Pure american hardware.
纯正的美国货
I wonder which one is more dependable.
我正怀疑哪个更可靠呢
I don't want to be here just as
much as you don't want me here.
就像你不希望我来一样
我也不想来
But we have a job to do.
但我们得干活
I never understood how someone
like you could trust them.
我一直不明白 像你这样的家伙
怎么会信任他们
Someone like me?
像我这样的家伙?
How was the federal government
ever helped your people?
联邦政♥府♥过去是怎么救助你们的?
Slavery,ghettos,poverty.
奴隶 犹太人 穷♥人♥
The cia got you all hooked
on heroin in the sixties,
联邦调查局指出60年代
你们都和贩毒挂钩
crack in the eighties.
80年代就崩溃了
Now,I hate the government. But you...
现在 我痛恨政♥府♥ 但你...
you should despise them.
你应该鄙视他们
They sure as hell don't
care about you now.
现在他们才不管你死活呢
There are 5 other members of your team.
你们队里还有5个人
Look around you.
看看你周围
Why the hell did they send you in here?
他们为什么派你们来这儿?
Francis goehring and a partner
abducted and killed 4 innocent women,
Francis Goehring及一同伙
绑♥架♥并杀害了4名无辜妇女
the last of which we just found dead in
a bed of roses,shot in the back twice.
我们刚刚发现最后一人死在
玫瑰花旁 背部中2枪
Nobody sent me anywhere.
没人派我到任何地方
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表