"英雄世界"的人讨厌我
Seriously.
说真的
jonny? Jonny.Jonny?
Jonny? Jonny Jonny?
hey,this is vickie.
嘿 我是Vickie
I can't come to the phone right
now 'cause i'm out living my life.
现在我无法接听你的来电
因为我出去享受生活了
Leave it at the beep.
请在嘟声后留言
Vickie,call me,please.
Vickie 给我打电♥话♥ 求你了
Just call me back. I'm sorry.
回我的电♥话♥ 我很抱歉
Oh,my god. Oh,my god!
噢 天哪 噢 天哪!
He jumped right out in front
of me.There was nothing--
他就那么突然跳到我面前 我什么都--
there was nothing i could do.
我什么都做不了
Oh,my god. Can you get up?
哦 我的天 你能站起来吗?
You ok? Let me help you.Can you get up?
你没事吧? 让我帮你 能站起来吗?
You ok? Are you ok?
你没事吧? 你还好吧?
Here,let me help you.
来 让我帮你
You son of a bitch!
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的!
It was your fault!
都是你的错!
You ran right out in front of us!
你自己跑到我们前面的!
It was your fault!
都是你的错!
baby,are you ok?
宝贝 你还好吗?
I'd say it's definitely our guy.
肯定是嫌犯干的
Same victimology.
同样的受害者特征
Hotch...
Hotch...
This guy's getting
off-the-charts brutal.
这家伙越来越残暴了
Do you know that a domestic cat
loose in a normal neighborhood
你们知道吗 家猫如果在普通社区里走失
is the equivalent of a
small-scale ecological disaster?
那就相当于一场小规模的生态灾难
Excuse me?
抱歉?
They'll kill
anything they can--
他们会杀死一切能杀的--
Bugs,rodents,birds,other cats,
虫子 啮齿动物 鸟类 其它的猫
small dogs if possible.Anything.
甚至可能是小型犬 任何东西
That got something to do with this?
这跟我们的案子有什么关系?
An unsub in a violent
psychotic break is worse.
而突发性精神失常的不明嫌犯更危险
you ranin out in front of us!
你自己冲到我们前面的!
Stop!
停下来!
What?
怎么?
you blind or stoned?
你是瞎了 还是醉了?
What?
什么?
This is a crime scene,moron. Go around.
这是个罪案现场 白♥痴♥ 绕道
Oh,careful there.
噢 小心点
Hurt yourself?
伤到哪里没?
Im how'd that happen?
那是怎么回事?
I think i fell. I was running.
我想是摔了一跤 我刚才在跑
S are they dead?
他们死了吗?
Looks like it.
看上去是的
Are you sure?
你确定?
My name's david.Rossi. What's yours?
我是David Rossi 你是?
Jon mchale.
Jon Mchale
Live around here?
住在这附近?
Jonny!
Jonny!
Where'd you go,man?
你跑哪儿去了 伙计?
What happened to you?
出什么事了?
I need to get out of here.
我得离开这儿
Come on. The car's right here.
走吧u3000车就在这儿
Seriously,are you all right?
说真的 你还好吗?
- I think she's mad.
- Who?
- 我觉得她气坏了
- 谁?
She won't call back.
她不回电♥话♥
I left tons of messages every day.
每天我都给她留了无数条留言
- Who,jonny?
- Vickie!
- Vickie!
- 谁 Jonny?
- Jonny-- - i have
to tell her i'm sorry.
- Jonny--
- 我得告诉她我很抱歉
********* It'll be ok.
冷静 Jonny 行吗 会没事的
hey,this is vickie.
嘿 我是Vickie
I can't come to the
phone right now 'cause--
现在我无法接听你的来电 因为--
I love jerky.
我爱牛肉干
More than anyone i've ever known.
你比谁都爱它
Do you love it?
你爱它吗?
Love isn't really the word i would use.
用"爱"这个词不太准确
My mother loves it,too.
我母亲也爱它
Think i got it from her?
也许我是从她那儿继承的?
I highly doubt something
like that's genetic.
我很怀疑这种东西也能遗传
It's probably more environmental.
更有可能受环境影响
I wonder if the baby will love jerky.
我在想宝宝会不会爱牛肉干
When did you find out?
你什么时候发现的?
For sure this afternoon,but
i already kind of knew.
今天下午才确定
但之前我就差不多猜到了
Oh,god.
哦 天哪
If it's a boy,i want to name
him jonny,after his daddy.
如果是男孩 我想叫他Jonny
用他爸爸的名字
Oh,vickie.
噢 Vickie
I know a... Great therapist.
我认识一个... 很出色的心理专家
She's helped me through
a lot of dark times.
她帮我熬过了很多黑暗的日子
Go away.
走开
She's really good.
她真的很不错
I can get you an appointment.
我可以帮你跟她预约
Leave.
走开
Ok.
好吧
We can... Go to the comic
shop some other day,all right?
我们改天一起去漫画店对吗?
No.
不
Jonny,they're your fans.
Jonny 他们是你的粉丝
Look,it's not your problem
anymor you're fired.
瞧 这再跟你没关系了 你被解雇了
What?
什么?
Get the hell out.
给我滚出去
But you're gonna need me to...
但你需要我
Help you to get this
new book on its feet.
帮你让你的新书站稳脚跟
Get out of my house!
滚出我的房♥子!
Go!
滚!
hey,this is vickie.
嘿 我是Vickie
I can't come to the phone right
now 'cause i'm out living my life.
我现在不能接电♥话♥
因为我出去享受生活了
Leave it at the beep.
请在嘟声后留言
Just take me home.
送我回家
So,this area is more or less the
geographical center of the scenes.
这一片区域可以算作罪案现场的地理中心
Detective brady's putting
together a taskforce,
Brady探长正在组织一个搜寻队
So we can canvass these 3
blocks in both directions.
我们就能仔细搜查附近三个街区了
Any idea how many residents that covers?
你知道那涉及到多少居民吗?
Garcia estimates close to 3,000.
Garcia估计将近3000
A lot of these buildings
are single room occupancy.
很大一部分建筑是一居室
High turnover rate.
转租率很高
So it's transient.
所以暂住人口多
There aren't a lot of records.
很多都没有记录
Press conference went well.
新闻发布会进行的很顺利
I think the media understands
what we're looking for.
我想媒体明白我们要找的是谁
Should be on local affiliates now.
本地新闻机构应该都在帮忙了
Hopefully we can thin
out the suspect list.
希望我们能把嫌犯名单缩小
oh,my god.
噢 天哪
I wonder if the baby will love jerky.
不知道宝宝喜不喜欢吃牛肉干
Baby?
宝宝?
When did you find out?
你什么时候发现的?
For sure this afternoon.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表