South Philadelphia PENNSYLVANIA
宾夕法尼亚州 南费城
Bid is 150. Do I have 200?
现在是150 有人出200吗?
200 有人出250吗?
A lot of stuff in this unit,people.
这仓储库里有很多好东西呢
Do I hear 3?
250 有人出300吗?
- 300
- 300
- Stu,what are you doing?
- Stu 你干吗呢?
Making my move.
竞标啊
You said 250 was the cutoff.
你说250封顶的
300,going once... twice...
300一次 两次...
350!
350!
Leave it alone,stu.
别玩了 Stu
- 450
- 450
- Dude!
- 老兄!
Gotta show this guy we're serious.
得让那家伙知道我们是认真的
The bid is 450. Do I hear 500?
现在是450 有人出500吗?
There are 3 other units up today.
今天还有另外三个仓储库拍卖♥♥呢
I've got a feeling about this one.
我对这个有强烈的预感
450 going once...
450一次
the last time you had a feeling,we ended up
with a crate of dead car batteries and a dog bed.
上回你有预感时
我们买♥♥到了一盒破车电池和一张狗床
450 going twice...
450两次
sold. It's all yours,boys.
成交 都归你们了 小伙子们
Settle up at the office.
去办公室办手续吧
Nice.
你干的好事啊
Check it out.
看这个
Cha... ching.
发财了哦
This is like a journal or something.
好像是日记之类的
Uh,dude. That is wrong.
老兄 这太邪恶了
Where do you even find stuff like that?
哪找来这种东西的?
No idea.
不知道
There's gotta be a market
for it,though,right?
但是一定有市场 不是吗?
I think we need to call the cops.
我们得报♥警♥
You got something?
有什么发现?
Not sure. It's from an old storage unit.
不确定 是在一个旧仓储库找到的
Case agent from the philly
field office sent it to me.
费城分局负责的探员传给我的
Somebody you know?
你认识的人?
She knows me. You know.
她认识我 你知道
A fan.
粉丝
Your world's a very
crowded place,isn't it?
一定多得让你应接不暇吧
You'd be surprised.
绝对超乎你想象
This is detailed.
这非常详细
Future tense. They're fantasies.
将来时态的文字 这些都是幻想
That agent thinks it
could be more than that.
那位探员认为事情远不止这么简单
There's more of this?
还有更多这样的资料?
A few boxes in the field office.
分局那还有好几盒
I'd like to drive up there,look
at the rest of the material,
我打算去那里查看剩余的资料
make a judgment from that.
然后再作判断
Take reid with you.
带Reid一起去
Road
trip--nice!
公路旅行 酷!
I've got books on tape with peter coyote
reading the entire foundation trilogy.
我正好录了 Peter Coyote朗读的"基地三部曲"
F.B.I.,Field Office
PHILADELPHIA,PENNSYLVANIA
宾夕法尼亚州 费城 FBI分局
How do you get used to the staring?
你怎么习惯这些注视的眼光?
I'd feel like I perpetually
have something stuck in my teeth.
我感觉好像 自己牙缝里老塞着什么似的
You learn to ignore it.
眼不见为净
I'm not terribly interested
in what you can't do,roy.
我可不管你不能做什么 Roy
We have the best resources in the
world,one of which is supposedly you.
我们拥有世界上最佳的资源 其中之一就该是你
Just--just get
me that match.
给我找到个匹配的就是了
David rossi in my office.
David Rossi在我的办公室
Somebody pinch me.
我没做梦吧
You must be agent morris.
你一定是Morris探员
Jill,please.
叫我Jill就好
And can I get you anything? Coffee?
您需要什么吗? 咖啡?
Actually,if you don't mind,I'd like
for dr. Reid and I to get to this.
如果你不介意的话 我和Reid博士想现在就开始办案
Dr. Reid. Thank you both for coming.
Reid博士 感谢两位远道而来
You won't be disappointed.
你们不会失望的
What other materials do you have?
还有其他资料吗?
We found assorted
artwork,torture porn,bondage.
各类艺术作品 性♥虐♥待色情片 锁链
But what strikes me is the prose.
但最让我震惊的是那散文诗
It screams of high-order
sexual predator.
极端性侵略者内心的呻♥吟♥
I think we're onto something big.
我想这一定是个大案子
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
不要妄下定论
I assume you ran the name
of whoever rented the unit.
你们应该查过租这个仓储库的人了吧
Yeah,the name was fake.
嗯 名字是假的
Louis ivey. There's no
record of such a person.
Louis Ivey 根本查无此人
Did he pay in cash?
他是现金支付租金的吗?
Till he went into arrears.
是 直到他拖欠房♥租
6 months without a payment and the
owner is allowed to auction its contents.
六个月不交租金 业主就有权拍卖♥♥其中物品
What I've read so far suggests
an orderly personality.
据我目前看到的资料 他应该拥有强迫症人格
Not likely to miss payments.
不像是会忘付租金
Well,he screwed up.
他搞砸了呗
They all do eventually,right?
最终结果不都是这样吗?
Maybe I will take that coffee.
还是给我来杯咖啡吧
Well,you were in there a long time.
你在那待了很久
I wanted to look at
all of it,to be sure.
保险起见 我想全部都看一遍
And are you?
那你确定了吗?
No.
不
Really?
真的?
You--I would be lying if I
said I wasn't disappointed.
如果说我一点都不失望 那是骗人的
The materials are the product
of a disturbed individual,
这些资料确实是人格异常的产物
but there's nothing there to convince me
that the person has enacted on his fantasies.
但还不足以使我相信 他将幻想付诸于行动
So you've come to say good-bye.
所以你是来道别的
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是的
We've got real cases in
quantico,cases with bodies.
在匡提科我们还有很多真正的案子
有尸体的案子
But if I am right about this
thing,there will be plenty of those.
但如果我的推测是正确的
这里会有很多尸体
It was nice meeting you.
很高兴见到你
There was something else in the boxes.
盒子里还有其他东西
In eyes of a predator,you wrote that collection
of integumentary items is a definitive precursor.
在书中 你写道
收集皮外组织是作案的确定预兆
Skin,nails... hair.
皮肤 指甲... 头发
This guy's for real.
这家伙是来真的
I'll call my team.
我打电♥话♥给我小组
We've got work to do.
又有活干了
Great.
好
Criminal Minds
Season03 Episode13
Limelight
犯罪心理 第三季 第13集
焦点
"I know indeed what evil I intend to do,
我知道我将犯下的罪行是多么可怕
but stronger than all my
afterthoughts is my fury,
但比之更甚的是我的愤怒
fury that brings upon
mortals the greatest evils."
我的愤怒已经战胜了我的理智
Euripides.
欧里庇得斯 (古希腊剧作家)
Is this everything from the unit?
仓储库里所有的东西都在这了?
No. We pulled the salient materials and had
philly P.D.Process the rest of the items on site.
不 只调出了一些比较突出的东西
剩下的费城警♥察♥在作实地勘察
What else was there?
那里还有什么?
Just some books,albums,toys.
就一些书 专辑 玩具
Toys?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表