"No man or woman who
tries to pursue an ideal "
凡按自己的方式追求理想者
"in his or her own way
isn't without enemies."
无不树敌
CHULA VISTA,CA
茱拉维斯塔 加州
Daisy bates.
Daisy Bates(名演员)
Have you I.D.'D the body?
你们鉴定出死者身份没?
It's a girl.
是个女孩
One of the missing girls?
是失踪的女孩之一?
All I can tell you
right now is it's a girl.
我现在只能告诉你们
这是个女孩
Did you draw up a list of
those involved in the search?
你们拟定这次调查的
关系人名单了吗?
You're gonna find the parents
of the girls on that list.
女孩们的父母也在那份名单上
Please tell me they
didn't discover the body.
别跟我说他们已经查看过尸体了
No.As soon as our dogs caught her scent,
还没 我们的警犬一捕捉到她的气味
we kept them away from the scene.
我们就将他们隔离在现场外了
She'd been missing 18 hours?
她失踪有18小时了?
That's correct.
是的
We found the body 5 hours ago.
我们5个钟头前发现了尸体
The parents have been
here all this time?
她们的父母期间一直守在外面吗?
Yeah. And I'm running out of excuses.
是的 我都快拖延不下去了
I'm gonna go talk to them.
我去和她们谈谈
- J.J.,I'll come with you.
- Thanks.
- J.J. 我和你一块去
- 谢了
I gotta be honest,guys.
说实话 伙计们
I'm glad you're all here,because I
have never seen anything like that.
真高兴你们来了
我这辈子还没见过这样的惨状
Her face and her hands
have been obliterated.
她的脸和手都被刮花了
Bruce and i were out for dinner.
我和Bruce出去吃晚饭
Jack dropped off the
girls at the movie theater.
Jack载她们到电影院门口
And I arranged to pick them
up,but they never came out.
我约好了接她们的
但她们一直没出来
I went inside,but they weren't there.
我走进里面 但她们都不在
And an usher told me he saw them leave
the,uh,the theater halfway through the movie.
引座员跟我说 在电影放到一半的时
看见她们离开了
Where'd they go?
她们去哪了?
He said they went
outside for a cigarette.
他说 她们出去抽烟去了
We didn't even know katie smoked.
我们甚至不知道Katie有吸烟
- Did he say if they came back inside?
- No.
- 他有说她们回来过吗?
- 没有
We've been here all day.
我们一整天都守在这
Why won't they let us know who that is?
为什么他们不让我们进去辨认尸体?
'Cause they don't know
who it is. Do they?
因为他们也不知道那是谁 对吗?
Why? What did they do to her?
为什么? 他们对她做了什么?
Look,until we know who it
is and what's happened,we--
听着 一旦查明身份和事情经过
我们...
by "we" you mean the fbi,right?
"我们"指的是FBI吗? 对吗?
We're only here to help the
police find out who did this.
我们只是到这来协助警方找出凶手
Well,it's a little late
for that,don't you think?
你不觉得有点太迟了吗?
I'm pat mannan,jack's friend.
我叫Pat Mannan 是Jack的朋友
His wife passed away a few years ago.
她的妻子几年前过世了
Lindsey's all that he has.
Lindsey现在是他的全部
Developed bruises,cuts,layer upon layer.
严重淤伤 层层割伤
Bindings cut deep into her flesh.
绳索深深地勒进肉里
And around her neck
there's heavy bruising.
还有 在她的脖子周围
有严重的淤伤
She was strangled to death.
她是被活活勒死的
A belt was used.
用一条皮带
You can see the indentation
marks of a buckle.
你可以看到带扣的勒痕
But why destroy her hands and face?
为什么要毁了她的双手和脸呢?
It indicates she knew the attacker.
这表明 她认识凶手
By destroying her I.D.,
这使她的身份无法辨认
They're hoping to delay you making a
connection between the victim and the unsub.
他们想拖延我们
弄清受害者和嫌犯之间的联♥系♥
It gives him time to get away.
给他逃逸的时间
Do you think the other
girl's still alive?
你们觉得另外一个女孩还活着吗?
Until we find her body,we
should assume she is.
发现尸体前
我们应该假设她还活着
One thing's for sure--
this is only the dump site.
能肯定的一件事是
这里仅仅是弃尸地点
We need to figure out
where she was killed.
我们要找到她的遇害地点
And which girl we're looking for.
以及 哪个是我们还要找女孩
Excuse me. Mrs. Owen?
打扰一下 Owen夫人?
The message katie left-- would you
mind I see what we can make of it?
能把katie的留言给我们看看
里面有没有什么线索?
Yes,of course.
好的 当然
Thank you.
谢谢
Why?
为什么?
You said she made the call at 11:20.
你说她是11:20的时候打给你的
It's possible katie was
with whoever took her.
很有可能 Katie当时
正和劫持她的人在一起
Mr. And mrs. Owen. Mr. Vaughan.
Owen夫妇 Vaughan先生
I'm sorry,but we're gonna have to
move the body for further examination.
很抱歉 但我们得转移尸体
去做进一步的化验
You know,I can identify her.
我能认得出来啊
I'll know if it's katie or lindsey.
我会知道 那是不是Katie或Lindsey
I can do it.
我能行
Until we find something conclusive,I
would advise against that.
在我们找到决定性的证据前
我不建议这么做
Garcia
Garcia.
Hey,angelfish.
嘿 天使鱼
Right back at ya. I got a
cell phone number for you.
说正经的
我这有个电♥话♥号♥码
619-555-0199
619-555-0199.
Access the last message left.
进入最后一条留言
I need you to put it through a filter.
我要你把声音过滤一下
So can do,but it will
require all my faculties.
可以 不过我得全神贯注才行
I'll call you back in a sec.
待会回你
Please,no,please. Please stop it!
求你了 不要 求你了!
求求你住手!
Stop it! Stop it!
住手! 住手!
Don't fight them. Don't!
别反抗他们 别!
Oh,please,god,stop!
噢 求你了 上帝 快住手!
Don't show them you're scared.
千万让他们知道你害怕
Daddy,help me,please!
爸爸 救救我!
It lasts exactly 53
seconds,and then it goes dead.
通话持续了53秒 然后挂断了
CHULA VISTA POLICE DEPT.
茱拉维斯塔警♥察♥局
I think she was strangled.
我想她被勒死了
What do you want to do?
你想怎么做?
Do?There's nothing
else to do--
做啥? 只有一个办法
the parents can I.D.The voice.
父母可以辨认出声音
Are you serious?
你说真的吗?
No,no,sir,they can never hear this.
不 不 长官
他们不能听到这些
It'll be the fastest way to
figure out who we're looking for.
这是确定另外
一个女孩身份最快的方法
There's gotta be another way.
肯定还有其他方法
Dna?
DNA检验?
LINGTHY TORTURE FLESH CUTS
长时间折磨 割伤
My feeling is by the time
we got the results back,
我的感觉是
等到我们拿到鉴定结果
it would be too late to
save whoever they still have.
再去救人已经太迟了
It's up to you.
你们来做决定
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表