for the first time,
我一直很谨慎 但是这是第一次
I felt that if I looked over my
shoulder,no one would be there.
我感到若是我小心提防
他也没机会对我做这些
We need you to make a list of names.
我们需要你给一个联♥系♥人名单
Of everyone you know,even
acquaintances,both here and in georgia.
这里和乔治亚州
所有你认识的人 即使是点头之交
Don't forget ex-boyfriends
or any indiscretions.
还有你的前男友
任何有过哪怕细微关系的人
Nothing is insignificant.
每一个细节都很重要
If I knew what I was doing to
make this guy so obsessed,I'd stop
我要是知道我的什么行为
让他这么着迷 我一定会停止
when your paths crossed,something
clicked with him.
当你们擦肩而过时
有什么东西让他心动
If you were smiling,he probably
thought you were smiling at him.
如果你微笑
他也许会认为你在对他微笑
We have no way of knowing
what his fantasy is.
我们不可能知道 他到底想做什么
What we do know is
you're the star of it.
我们现在只知道 你是他的目标
It's ryan. He says it's an emergency.
是Ryan 他说有急事
You ok? Yeah,they're here now.
怎么了? 是的 她们在这里
Ryan's at home. There's another
card and a box at the door.
Ryan在家里 门口又放了
一张卡片和一个盒子
Tell him not to touch
it. We're on our way.
告诉他别碰 我们现在过去
Ok,so every tuesday,keri's
firm has a staff meeting.
每周二 Keri的公♥司♥会进行员工会餐
And it's catered by a lot
of different restaurants.
这种会餐由很多餐馆负责承办
I'll add it to the list.
我马上纪录下来
What do you see?
有什么发现?
Look at the new photograph
keri received in maryland.
看Keri在马里兰收到的新照片
Now look at the old ones from
atlanta,the muscle tone has changed.
对比在亚特兰大收到的老照片
肌肉的状况改变了
The bicep is far more defined.
这张的二头肌强健多了
Also,skin color. He's tan.
还有皮肤的颜色 他晒黑过了
Why do we care if he's lifting
weights and out in the sun?
他是不是健身 或者出去晒太阳
这很重要吗?
Well,we're looking at this
from a behavioral standpoint.
我们这是从行为学角度分♥析♥
He's making improvements to his
appearance and it's likely to impress keri.
他在改进自己的形象
可能是想给Keri留下好印象
What does her fiance look like?
她未婚夫长什么样?
Here it is.
就是这个
I appreciate you driving keri home.
很感谢你能送Keri回家
Ever since this guy showed up
again,I've been taking her everywhere.
自从这家伙重新出现之后
我到哪儿都带着她
Would he send something
that could hurt me?
他会送什么东西来伤害我吗?
Probably not,but we don't
want to take any chances.
也许不会
不过我们不想冒任何危险
You really think this guy would do
something like that after all this time?
你们真觉得 过了这么久
那个人还会做伤害她的事吗?
At this point,you haven't
done anything to provoke him.
到目前为止 你们还没有
做什么招惹他的事情
It's just a pair of earrings.
只是一副耳环
They look like antiques.
看起来像是古董
He says there were his
grandmother'S. Family heirloom?
他说是他祖母留下的 传家宝
He wants to make you
a part of his family.
他想让你成为他家庭的一部分
Well,we have the back of his head now.
很好 现在我们有了后脑勺的照片了
He hopes that,uh,you
give him a gift soon,too.
他还希望 你也能尽快给他一份礼物
What does that mean?
这是什么意思?
We should probably get this back
to the station and start a trace.
我们可能要把这个带回去
进行追踪调查
You can find him that way?
这样就能找到他了吗?
First-class mail's harder
to track,but we'll see.
头等的邮件很难追踪
但是我们会尽力
Officers will be driving by your house
periodically looking for anything suspicious.
警♥察♥会在你家周围巡逻
检查可疑情况
And you have my number
if anything happens.
如果有事发生 联♥系♥我们
We'll call and let you
know if we find anything.
如果我们有什么新发现
会打电♥话♥通知你们
Thank you.
谢谢你们
His confidence is building,and now he
wants something what do you think that is?
他越来越自信 现在想索要东西了
你觉得他想要什么?
I don't know. I'm scared about what
happens when she doesn't give it to him.
不知道 我最担心的是
要是她不给 会发生什么事情
Is that what my mother
said,that he hit her?
我母亲就是这么说的 说他打她?
We haven't spoken to your mother yet,but we
understand it's being suggested by her attorney.
我们还没有跟你母亲谈过
但是她的律师是这么说的
Unbelievable.
难以相信
She's actually blaming him?
她竟然怪罪于他?
So you don't believe she was abused?
这么说你不相信她被虐待了?
If anyone was abused,it was my father-- what
he had to put up with being married to her.
如果说有人被虐待了 那肯定是我父亲
不得不忍♥受跟她的婚姻
She was a lousy cook. She
couldn't do the laundry right.
她做饭很难吃
她都不怎么会洗衣服
The house was always filthy.
房♥子里总是又脏又乱
Hell,she couldn't even grocery shop
without some kind of supervision.
如果没有人指导
她甚至不会在杂货店买♥♥东西
Supervision?
指导?
She'd get all the wrong things.
她总是做错事
Wrong brands,too much or
too little of something.
搞错牌子 还有很多很小的事情
And my father was always
patient with her. Always.
我父亲一直对她很容忍♥
She's just... she isn'T...
她只是... 她不是...
she's not bright.
她一点都不聪明
You mean she's mentally challenged?
你是说她智力有问题?
No,I mean she's stupid.
不是 我是说她很愚蠢
This is your mother
we're talking about here.
我们现在讨论的是你的母亲
No,we're talking about a woman who killed
the only real parent we've ever had.
不 我们谈论的是一个女人
她杀死我们唯一的家长
Our father was kind
and gentle and loving.
我们的父亲慈祥温和 很爱我们
He always had time for us. Always.
总是会为我们抽出时间
He was at every game,every
school event,everything important.
每一次游戏 每一次学校活动
每一件重要的事情 他都会陪着我们
And what about your mother?
那你们的母亲呢?
She never went to anything.
Not once in my whole life.
她从来不去参加我们的活动
我长那么大 她没去过一次
I guess she just couldn't be bothered.
我想 她就是受不了这些事烦她
So if your father didn't abuse
your mother,why did she kill him?
如果你父亲没有虐待你母亲
那她为什么要杀害他?
Probably just to take him away from us.
也许只是想把他从我们身边带走
She was jealous that he
loved us more than her.
他爱我们超过爱她
她嫉妒了
Why would she think that?
为什么她会这么想?
Because he said so all the time.
因为他一直这么说
Come on.
来吧
Let me guess. You don't want me to read?
让我猜猜 你不想让我读这些?
We're gonna fix dinner,and
we're gonna do it together.
该做晚饭了 我们一起做吧
Are we gonna pretend there's not some
weird guy leaving me presents,too?
难道要假装 没有奇怪的男人
给我在门口留下礼物?
What weird guy?
什么奇怪的男人?
I'll take that as a yes.
就当你是肯定回答
- Will you go check on him?
- Ok.
- 你去看看怎么回事好吗?
- 好的
- The gate's open.
- What?
- 门开了
- 什么?
Brodie?
Brodie?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表