This is good.
这首不错
I have a daughter,but
she's younger than you.
我有个女儿 不过比你小多了
She's pretty.
她很可爱
Judge says I can't see her.
法官说我不能探望她
I'm sorry.
真遗憾
You wouldn't do that,would you?
你不会这样的 对吧?
What?
什么?
Make a baby with somebody
and then take her away.
跟一个人生了孩子 然后把她带走
No. No.
不 不会
You swear?
你发誓?
What?
什么?
Swear to me.
向我发誓
I swear.
我发誓
you're not a liar,are you?
你不会骗我吧?
No.
不
My ex-wife is a liar.
我前妻就是个骗子
Um,this is my parking lot.
我的车就停在这里面
I'll drive you to your car.
我载你到车子那边去吧
It's ok.
这里就可以了
No,the entrance is
right around the block.
不行 入口在街边上呢
- Please.
- Don't argue with me!
- 求求你了
- 不要跟我争论!
Nathan Tubbs!
Nathan tubbs!
Hands where I can see 'em!
把手举起来!
Hands where I can see them!
把手举起来!
- Get out of the car.
- What's going on?
- 下车
- 发生什么事了?
- Get out of the car.
- What is this about?
- 下车
- 这是怎么回事?
Get out of the car.
下车
- I didn't-
- get down!
- 我没有...
- 趴下!
Get down! Get down!
趴下! 趴下!
You ok?Did he hurt you?
你还好吗? 他有没有伤到你?
- No.
- Ok.
- 没有
- 好
It's ok.
没事了
Ok.It's ok.
好 没事了
Don't move.
不许动
Don't move.
不许动
I was protecting her.
我是在保护她
What's this?
这是什么?
This is over.
你完蛋了
Nathan tubbs--
he was easy.
Nathan Tubbs 他的案子本来很简单
There was a time in my career when I would
have asked the question I should have asked.
那是一个我该向自己提出质疑的时候
The worst trap for a profiler
to fall into is pride,
对一个分♥析♥员来说 最致命的陷阱
就是骄傲自满
forgetting that for all your
skills,profiling is just.
忘记尽管你掌握各种技巧 可侧写
a tool.
不过是个工具
Am I under arrest?
我被捕了吗?
I just want to visit for a while.
我只是想跟你见个面
I didn't murder anyone.
我没有杀人
You weren't supposed
to be working tonight.
你今天晚上不用上班的
They asked us to pick up extra shifts.
他们让我加班的
There's a killer out there.
因为校园里有杀人凶手
Oh,I know.
哦 我懂了
You were at every crime scene.
你去过每一个凶案现场
It's my job.
这是我的工作啊
You seem to be doing it better
than any of your coworkers.
你好像比你的同事都要卖♥♥力啊
People should be thanking me.
人们应该感激我
Thank you.
谢谢你
You think just because I'm a security
guard,I don't understand sarcasm?
你以为我只是保安就听不懂你的讽刺了?
Are you angry?
你是不是很生气?
I--I know how
interrogation works.
我知道你们是怎样审讯的
Do you lose your temper easily?
你是不是很容易发脾气?
Is this fun for you?
你觉得很好玩是不是?
No.
不
How's it going out there?
里面怎么样了?
Gideon's winding him up.
Gideon在刺♥激♥他神经
Smart.
聪明
Yone who exhibits that much
overkill is bound to explode.
他杀了那么多人 肯定会爆发的
How goes it in here?
这边怎么样了?
Means of subduing the victim,potential
weapon,source of displaced rage,
制♥服♥受害人的工具 潜藏武器
愤怒的源泉
stressor,evidence of a
self-destructive spiral,
应激源 螺旋模式的自毁证据
and trophies of his kills.
还有杀人战利品
Everything that points to the
profile,yet nothing we could hold him on.
所有一切都符合侧写
但没有确凿证据可以拘留他
That looks like it hurts.
那样很痛吧
I've been under a lot of stress.
我压力很大
The murders?
杀人吗?
Your job?
还是工作压力?
A lot of things.
很多东西
You keep clips of the
murders on your wall.
你把凶杀案的新闻都贴墙上了
Rkm woi'in' on the case.
我在跟这个案子啊
You had a knife on you.
你身上有刀
We're not allowed guns.
我们不允许带枪
Are you allowed knives?
你们允许带刀吗?
She's pretty,isn't she?
她很漂亮吧?
The girl you picked up
tonight was a brunette.
你今天晚上载的女孩也是深色头发的
Oh,was she?
哦 是吗?
Telling me you didn't notice?
别告诉你我没注意?
Do you like brunettes?
你喜欢深色头发吗?
Used to.
以前喜欢
Not anymore.
现在不喜欢了
Not so much.
没有那么喜欢了
You know,I wouldn't mind
some actual physical evidence.
如果有点实质的证据就好了
Do we have anything?
我们没有吗?
The knife tubbs had
on him is inconclusive.
Tubbs身上的刀子不能证明什么
The taser didn't have any prints on it,
电击棒上没有指纹
which I guarantee means we're
not gonna get a dna match either.
那就是说我们也没法搞到DNA匹配了
I'll stop by the security offices.
我去保安办公室看看
If tubbs kept any trophies linking himself to
the crimes,he might have kept 'em in his locker.
如果Tubbs有收藏杀人战利品
他可能会放到储物柜里面
I'll go with you.
我跟你一起去
No,let reid do it.
不 就让Reid去吧
Go to the hotel. Check in.
去酒店 登记一下
They're not gonna
hold our rooms forever.
他们不会一直替我们留着房♥间
We'll go in shifts.
我们换班
I'll sleep when he confesses.
他招供了我就去睡
We all will.
我们都会的
Why don't you charge me?
你怎么不告我?
Are you guilty?
你有罪吗?
Well,you seem to have already
made up your mind that I am.
你好像都已经认定我有罪了
I told you you and i are just visiting.
我跟你说了 我们只是谈一谈
Right.
好
Do you really want to know what I think?
你真想知道我在想什么吗?
I think you chew your cuticles to punish
yourself over what your hands have been doing.
我觉得你咬指头是要惩罚你自己
用这双手所做过的事情
I think you hate your ex-wife.
我觉得你怨恨你的前妻
I think you want to kill her.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表